A bit lost with the new fractals

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

Can somebody brief me in what’s going on with Fractal rewards? It looks like the wiki has not been updated yet. I did levels 56,57 and 58 today, and got nothing, not even a pristine fractal relic or un-infused ring. In case it matters, personal level reward was 50, 51 and 52 for each fractal.

Posted by: Kantalope.5037

Kantalope.5037

I can’t remember if all of the daily fractal stuff is mastery gated or not. But you should have a section in your fractal achievement tab called Daily Fractals. You should get a chest for completing 3 in the 51-100 bracket which contains a pristine relic and some other trash. Probably not a ring, and definitely not any ascended armor/weapons.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yes but since OPs personal reward was 50 then 51 52 he only got 2 fractals done in 51-100 bracket and 1 done in 21-50 so no 3 chest for those 3

Kantalope.5037

Yes but since OPs personal reward was 50 then 51 52 he only got 2 fractals done in 51-100 bracket and 1 done in 21-50 so no 3 chest for those 3

It doesn’t work that way. You can finish the 51-100 daily achievement with a personal reward level of 3.

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

It doesn’t work that way. You can finish the 51-100 daily achievement with a personal reward level of 3.

Confirmed. I got the 51-100 reward when I went from 47-50 with a group doing 53-56

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Posted by: Keyang.3729

Keyang.3729

So what does the personal reward do again?

When a thief tells you to L2P they mean …

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

oh dident know that why havent i been doing it on my personal level 45 doh

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

oh dident know that why havent i been doing it on my personal level 45 doh

Here’s the wiki page which has most info you’re looking for

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists#Difficulty_scale

In addition , go into your achievement tab. Under fractal go into daily fractals. that’s where your pristine’s are now. It’s just organized a little different.

Kantalope.5037

So what does the personal reward do again?

It’s the maximum level fractal that you can personally open. It may decide drops within the fractal, as well (eg. vials/globs/shards of mist).