A few thing need to be fixed in Arah

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rainmaker.7594

Rainmaker.7594

1) Ancient Ooze safe spot. thankfully I haven’t had many runs lately where ppl insist on using it. but it still occasionally happens.

2) bosses in path 4 – prevent them from getting stuck.

3) Lupi – it is very disappointing that even elite guild members immediately ask to cheese the fight before even attempting it properly. I don’t even bother pushing him to the wall anymore, just to prevent this from happening (as engi, he usually has his focus on me). suggestion – make Lupi shadowstep to the middle of the room just before using the mass AOE attack.

4) minor but easy one to fix at the same time as the others – the extra waypoints in path 3 and 4 (the ones just before Lupi)

edit: forgot an another important one:

5) hunter/crusher – make them both reset to their starting position if one of them goes through the door. people cheat at this boss by separating them.

(edited by Rainmaker.7594)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

We had a thread with these four things you’ve mentioned already in it along with loads more other bugs/problems that need to be addressed, but it was locked without a word about it since.

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

There’s a new safespot for ooze?

Defeated by packet loss.

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

Yeah, it’s the entire dungeon.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Yeah, it’s the entire dungeon.

Shoots fired.

Attachments:

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

The ooze just shows that most pug’s cant even count to 6.
And yes, plz fix the WoR cheese.
“But its faster”
“But its easier”
“but its not a bug”
^excuses I have to deal with every day ;_;

But knowing anet, they will make the AoE unblockable and unreflectable, just like every broken Reflection in the game(ohai Malrona).

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Let me explain for those who don’t know about ooze:

Ooze has 2 attacks, one at 50-400ish range ( the six bounces) and one at about 400 or 500 to 900 range ( the 3 bounces while moving, immediately followed by a melee attack if possible) ( numbers are totally guessed but that’s the point, one ranged attack and one close range attack), so if you go far enough, he has no set up attacks for your range, and since all his movment is paired with an attack, you can afk range it pretty much everywhere. Try it, just aggro the ooze, move a bit far, and facepalm.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Ooze has 2 attacks, one at 50-400ish range ( the six bounces) and one at about 400 or 500 to 900 range ( the 3 bounces while moving, immediately followed by a melee attack if possible) ( numbers are totally guessed but that’s the point, one ranged attack and one close range attack), so if you go far enough, he has no set up attacks for your range, and since all his movment is paired with an attack, you can afk range it pretty much everywhere. Try it, just aggro the ooze, move a bit far, and facepalm.

The facepalm is real ;_;
Guess I’ll just continue to solo/duo up to the tar and fight the ooze normally…

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

ooze_is_pacifist.png

The boss is boring as hell regardless of what way you fight it. The only time anything is ever a problem is when someone is a being a noob and gets knocked back into the elite risen, lol.

Posted by: Rainmaker.7594

Rainmaker.7594

just added another one (#5) that I forgot about earlier, and I don’t think that one was on the main list that the devs locked.

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

leave him alone ;_;

and since all his movment is paired with an attack

This kind of depends on your point of view but I’d say this is false.

299~

is the magic number~

(edited by RemiRome.8495)

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

The facepalm is real ;_;

you are a braver person than I

I gave up doing p1 ages ago because literally all of the bosses are flat out terrible to fight and you spend probably 40 minutes waiting for randoms to run to tar

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

The facepalm is real ;_;

Oh lawdy, that’s hilarious. But yeah, I do the same if I ever feel like doing the Jotun path, mostly because of the leashing on the way to crystalline golems, in a usual random group with no stealth or coordination, you tend to get a little army of oozes and drakes running around along with someone agroing the entities.

Defeated by packet loss.