AC Dungeon P2 Mortar room

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: sxcsxcsxc.5941

sxcsxcsxc.5941

I’m not sure if anyone has posted this up yet but anyway…

Me and my party were going well in path 2 for Detha in AC, we did not skip any of the oozes or gravelings before entering the mortar room. Upon Detha’s completion of the second mortar my party wiped (had about 3 ghosts remaining when we all died) and respawned. On running back we discovered that more ghosts had spawned with the 3 extra from previous. This made completing the path quite difficult/impossible as it required us to waste a lot of time picking them off as they all aggro if one is hit. We had to restart the dungeon due to the ghosts targeting one person at a time.

I’m not sure as to why Detha died at the last mortar even though the ghosts from the previous mortar were not all killed yet. She should of died fighting them around the 2nd mortar or maybe respawned with us at Kholer’s waypoint

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/903239049155884690/4DD63FFC2954313B0FA633F10732EE23587FB4C3/

Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

This has happened to me before. We ended up with something like 2 necros, 3 warriors, a monk, and a few rangers all standing together around the final mortar. It took awhile, and a lot of deaths, but we eventually got through them all. It’s one of the few cases that we’ve actually used the mortars. The freeze one lets you chill them as they head towards your group, which makes for easier targeting and crowd control.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

Posted by: mugsmoney.5239

mugsmoney.5239

Same happened last night as well to us. At one point we had 3 wars, 4 eles, and 2 necros… talk about deadly!

I think the entire event should reset if your party wipes

Posted by: Silidus.7985

Silidus.7985

This happened to my group last week. We managed to complete it by having one player pull and kite using LoS while some of the others picked off 1 or 2 mobs before the whole group would reset. It still took a few wipes to get it done.
Totally agree that the entire event should reset if the party wipes.

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

yea i know what yaal talking about. problem with your logic, the groups can be pulled seperately. i.e. two groups instead of 1 big one. Just no one takes the time to try it or execute it. people just aoe the center, or cannon them.

try picking off the far right mob. single target, dodge backward, pull back and getting 1 group. pick that off, then kill the second.

way easiesr than ZERG RUSH>> oh we died >>Reset repeat till fail again. Use strategy.

Posted by: Azrael.9873

Azrael.9873

Lol you aggro them then pull them left or right to the farthest pillars and usually only one or two will stick around with the others resetting. No dying necissary.

Posted by: Proxcel.2596

Proxcel.2596

Lol you aggro them then pull them left or right to the farthest pillars and usually only one or two will stick around with the others resetting. No dying necissary.

this method works the best. usually 1 or 2 will stay and best off use range weapons to kill them. cause sometimes when u go in and do melee the remaining group with be aggro again.

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

The bug is caused when someone rez the npc BEFORE you kill all the remaning ghosts, just dont rez Detha until you kill all the ghosts and thats it.

Just advice your group before enter that room.

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Well be gral you only need to spedn time. 2 days ago, we were same path but Boss did not spawn. Me killed ghosts,repaired canons and got a quest log to bring Dethra do the room.
But nothing happened.