AC Dungeon "fix" still bugging out at times

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Xerath.1984

Xerath.1984

Ok so with the new patch AC path 2 it’s not as easily stackable anymore which is fine, but Detha still gets stuck at times bugging out at the beggining of the Ghost Traps event. Could the dev’s please address this ASAP i mean it happend 5 times yesterday and 2 times today -_- it makes me sad. And from the people I’ve encountered Path 3 has some bugs i’ve luckily havent encountered. Also some people say “FoeFireHeart Waypoint” Is Bugged.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Kill the gravelings, kill the oozes before you run up the first time and it will work as intended.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I think it’s intended to work even without killing them.

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

It’s simple, don’t enter the event circle and move north of the event circle until Detha is near you, then move into the event circle to start(the goal is for Detha to not have aggro on anything before the defend/repair event is started).

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

Is she suppose to build each trap 50% and automatically move on to the next one and multi spawn ghosts on all 3 locations??? This feels really messed up…

To top it off why was loot removed from the ghosts on this part? Really pointless…

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Is she suppose to build each trap 50% and automatically move on to the next one and multi spawn ghosts on all 3 locations??? This feels really messed up…

To top it off why was loot removed from the ghosts on this part? Really pointless…

That’s ANet’s way of fixing things. Welcome to GW2!

Roguefire.8174

This wasn’t in the patch notes was it?

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Sorta:

• Fixed several issues causing Detha’s story path to stall.

Ohh, that’s the problem. They fixed Detha’s story path — were you running her explorable path? Detha’s story mode should be all fixed up.

giggles

Roguefire.8174

I feel as though it was a rush fix and not even tested before implementing… And why remove the loot from the ghosts?

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

I feel as though it was a rush fix and not even tested before implementing… And why remove the loot from the ghosts?

Because rewards are overrated.

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

As bad as removing the loot from the ghosts is, I feel that it’s worse that the ghosts no longer trigger on kill traits…

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

As bad as removing the loot from the ghosts is, I feel that it’s worse that the ghosts no longer trigger on kill traits…

It’s for the immersion. You don’t kill ghosts, silly. You just go “wooshwooshwoosh” and swirl their bits about.