AC Exp and lvl 35

AC Exp and lvl 35

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Hi,

is it optimistic to try to this dungeon with Lvl 35 char, I have no group that can carry me, I have to PUG it…..

Story mode was a quite challenge (ok I have to say, the groups that I did together didn’t possed and control character like Guardian or Warrior) I don’t want to pay unnecessary repair money if it is only dream to do with lvl 35 with PUGs….

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Wait till 80 to do dungeons.

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Id recommend doing path1 with an ele who has Ice Bow for a level 35. Path 2, the end part can prove difficult and path 3 is the hardest. Path 1 you should be OK, assuming you dont aggro kholer. (he doesnt even have to be aggroed if you go the right way)

If there is parts you cannot run through, your team can always fight as most of the stuff is just gravelings

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

If s/he can find the right group who’re willing to support a lower level character, doing AC at level 35 is fine. I wouldn’t want to do a dungeon crawl with a group of all Lv 35ers, though. Having a guild would be helpful for making that happen.

But, if you want to move on to Caudicus’ Manor, I’d wait until a much higher level. That place is a headache. A pity that the lower level dungeons are also the most annoying.

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: Silidus.7985

Silidus.7985

I have done every path in ACexp with a lvl 35-45 group, and have PUGed AC (again every path) repeatedly with mixed level groups between lvl 35 and 50.

There is absolutely no reason to deny or be denied a group spot based solely on level.

However, that said, dungeons are pretty tough, and an inexperienced player is an inexperienced player regardless of what level you are.

Lower level players are at a SLIGHT disadvantage due to not having full builds unlocked and potentially losing out on some tricks. However, stat-wise a lvl 35 in greens is intended to be very similar to a lvl 80 in exotics within AC exp. How close I have not tested since the change to level scaling.

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Give it a try and tell us how it goes.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

You can do those exploration mode with a full group of 35, no need to be carried by 80.

Of course you’ll die, wipe, spawn, run back, quit in frustration or kick some noob, but then again that’s what’s fun about dungeons when you do them for the first times. If you can bring good lvl 35 players with you, with voice chat, you’re in even better shape that I was

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

AC Exp and lvl 35

Posted by: LyzeUH.1398

LyzeUH.1398

Very doable with a group of 35s…I still remember when I did AC exp for the first time…we were in our 30s and we chose to do p3 first!

It was frustrating due to the burrows event but we managed to get it done…and present day…p3 has been nerfed too….very doable I’ll say…esp. considering there are lots of lvl 80s nowadays that you can PUG with.