AC Hodgins Path - Bug?

AC Hodgins Path - Bug?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Hodgins seems to be getting stuck near the end of the instance before the last boss. It is particularly annoying because the burrows part of the dungeon takes a decent group to get through.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

AC Hodgins Path - Bug?

Posted by: fourpoundburrito.1698

fourpoundburrito.1698

I’ve had a different glitch happen to me twice so far- we kill the final boss but no reward is given. Hodgins just stands around like a dofus. I’ve posted about it on this forum and filed two /bug reports, but the bug still hasn’t been fixed. Meanwhile I’m out of 120 hard earned tears (maybe I should QQ some more haha).

AC Hodgins Path - Bug?

Svarty.8019

Meanwhile I’m out of 120 hard earned tears (maybe I should QQ some more haha).

Hah!
Don’t Cry No Tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs9PobRfENc

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

AC Hodgins Path - Bug?

Posted by: silleh.7682

silleh.7682

That path is the easiest and shortest… Just don’t kill the burrows by the door until last otherwise it spawns 2 Scavengers.

AC Hodgins Path - Bug?

Svarty.8019

The death of Colossus Rumblous didn’t trigger the success animation today. Very very annoying

[edit]: it was the Howling King.

(edited by Moderator)