AC P2 Detha Still Bugging!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I just kittening went through AC P2 and Detha bugged out again where we couldn’t continue the path. Tried killing champ at end, tried full group wipe, tried killing everything in the dungeon, tried letting Detha die… kittening nothing, waste of 2 kittening hours…. fix your god kitten dungeon, and I mean fix it, that bullkitten patch you did for AC Path 2 just made it worse. Its kittened now, and clearly it didnt fix the issue, it just created more. FIX THIS DUNGEON!

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Wait, 2 hours for ac p2?

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Had P3 bug out the other day in a pug. Couldn’t fix it so /meh goodbye moneys.

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I don’t understand… they put in multiple patches on AC as though they are testing to see if it fixes the issue, without really fixing kitten. I’m very frustrated with the changes they have made to AC, and the fact that no issues with this dungeon have been resolved.

Posted by: synk.8762

synk.8762

Unpaid QA dept member, signing in.

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

Detha’s bugs are associated with failing the event to defend her from gravelings at the Flooded Temple.
Sometimes she will get rekt during that event and auto-res after this happens if you attempt to restart the event her health bar will start off empty making her unable to trigger the trap charging event at the Hall of Champions.
Your best bet is to not muck up the Flooded Temple bit or risk having to reset the entire path.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Detha’s bugs are associated with failing the event to defend her from gravelings at the Flooded Temple.
Sometimes she will get rekt during that event and auto-res after this happens if you attempt to restart the event her health bar will start off empty making her unable to trigger the trap charging event at the Hall of Champions.
Your best bet is to not muck up the Flooded Temple bit or risk having to reset the entire path.

She’s bugged without that part failing as well.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

She bugs even if she dies/goes in combat/gets stuck fighting the gravelings and the oozes after the trap event. The best solution we found is to kill said mobs. It takes 30 seconds and it never bugged out since then. A coincidence? I don’t know. I don’t know if this patch worsened the problem either. It might have.
You should stop asking for fixes, it looks kinda naive in my modest opinion. I can’t believe there are people, out there, still convinced they’ll eventually take dungeons seriously after Alphard and the copypasted troll in HotW.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

She bugs even if she dies/goes in combat/gets stuck fighting the gravelings and the oozes after the trap event. The best solution we found is to kill said mobs. It takes 30 seconds and it never bugged out since then.

Same here, works like a charm.

You should stop asking for fixes, it looks kinda naive in my modest opinion. I can’t believe there are people, out there, still convinced they’ll eventually take dungeons seriously after Alphard and the copypasted troll in HotW.

QFT.

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Is that you as a kid :O

Edit: Okay, okay, bad joke, sorry :<

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”