viperziv.6034

Hello, is it possible on any class to solo AC P3? rly need some extra cash

AC P3 SOLO

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Short answer : yes
Its gonna be harder on some classes than other classes
For instance : its a lot easier on ele than it is on ranger, but theoretically its possible on every class

After the last balance patch downscaling is messed up tho, and lower level dungeons are a lot harder, so it will probably take you some practice.

Note : even tho its theoretically possible on every class, you’re gonna have a hard time on ranger, mesmer, necro and probably guard as well.
I’ve personally done it on ele and warrior, and I’m 99% certain its possible on engi and thief as well

AC P3 SOLO

Posted by: viperziv.6034

viperziv.6034

For instance : its a lot easier on ele than it is on ranger, but theoretically its possible on every class

After the last balance patch downscaling is messed up tho, and lower level dungeons are a lot harder, so it will probably take you some practice

Yeah I did tried with war but i just could not pass the first burrows part..
Any tip for the best build&class for that?

AC P3 SOLO

bladex.9502

After the last balance patch downscaling is messed up tho, and lower level dungeons are a lot harder, so it will probably take you some practice

Its a little harder on warrior after the patch because the burrows dont die that fast anymore and you will spawn more gravelings.
Most important thing is to keep aggro of the gravelings and bring them with you to the next burrow so you can cleave them down, instead of them attacking the extractors.
You can use items like mortar turrets as well to help you with this

Best class is by far ele, running the standard staff DPS build. (see metabattle.com or Dekeyz ele guide)
You can probably make some changes to be a bit more efficient, but you should be perfectly fine on the standard build.

A useful thing to do is to stack a bit of might before each burrow to make sure you 1 shot them with meteor shower/icebow
I personally like to swap to S/D, drop a dragons tooth and a phoenix in my fire field and use my arcane heal and arcane wave.
That way I have 12 might, which is more than enough to make sure I oneshot the burrows, but I dont have to swap out of fire and wait for cooldowns

AC P3 SOLO

viperziv.6034

Its a little harder on warrior after the patch because the burrows dont die that fast anymore and you will spawn more gravelings.
Most important thing is to keep aggro of the gravelings and bring them with you to the next burrow so you can cleave them down, instead of them attacking the extractors.

Best class is by far ele, running the standard staff DPS build. (see metabattle.com or Dekeyz ele guide)
You can probably make some changes to be a bit more efficient, but you should be perfectly fine on the standard build.

A useful thing to do is to stack a bit of might before each burrow to make sure you 1 shot them with meteor shower/icebow
I personally like to swap to S/D, drop a dragons tooth and a phoenix in my fire field and use my arcane heal and arcane wave.
That way I have 12 might, which is more than enough to make sure I oneshot the burrows, but I dont have to swap out of fire and wait for cooldowns

Sounds good! tyvm i will be trying this.
btw, i can only open on my thief so i need some1 to “hold” the dungeon for me – does it upscale when i do that (even tho the other person leaves?)

AC P3 SOLO

bladex.9502

btw, i can only open on my thief so i need some1 to “hold” the dungeon for me – does it upscale when i do that (even tho the other person leaves?)

Dungeons don’t scale.
They are always scaled to a set difficulty that Anet thinks is fit for 5 players, reducing the amount of players actually in the dungeon does not lower the difficulty.

But honestly, you can solo AC story in 10-15 minutes, even faster if you do it in a group, so there isn’t really any reason to make other people hold your instance because doing story will save you a lot of time in the long run

AC P3 SOLO

viperziv.6034

Dungeons don’t scale.
They are always scaled to a set difficulty that Anet thinks is fit for 5 players, reducing the amount of players actually in the dungeon does not lower the difficulty.

But honestly, you can solo AC story in 10-15 minutes, even faster if you do it in a group, so there isn’t really any reason to make other people hold your instance because doing story will save you a lot of time in the long run

Yeah i will do it as soon as anet fixes those server problems. got inane load screens )and high ping sometimes)

AC P3 SOLO

viperziv.6034

Meh i just cant do it, cant keep up with them :S any tips

AC P3 SOLO

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

The burrow pop-up frequency should be low enough to allow you to simply alternate between icebow 4 and meteor shower. Easy to remember, easy to pull off. If burrows are not destoyed with the one attack (highly likely after they messed-up with the scaling), do what bladex suggested and mix in some might stacking here and there. You don’t even need to get out of fire attunement. In case you mess up anyway, you still should have glyph of storms or the elite elemental to save you.
It may take a little bit of practice. Not only you need to remember the exact order of the burrows spawning, you also need to think two steps ahead when laying down the icebow so you don’t have to run around picking them up, but rather have them prepared just in front of a newly spawned burrow.
Also make sure you don’t cast the skill too early. Has happened way too many times to me.

AC P3 SOLO

viperziv.6034

The burrow pop-up frequency should be low enough to allow you to simply alternate between icebow 4 and meteor shower. Easy to remember, easy to pull off. If burrows are not destoyed with the one attack (highly likely after they messed-up with the scaling), do what bladex suggested and mix in some might stacking here and there. You don’t even need to get out of fire attunement. In case you mess up anyway, you still should have glyph of storms or the elite elemental to save you.
It may take a little bit of practice. Not only you need to remember the exact order of the burrows spawning, you also need to think two steps ahead when laying down the icebow so you don’t have to run around picking them up, but rather have them prepared just in front of a newly spawned burrow.
Also make sure you don’t cast the skill too early. Has happened way too many times to me.

Well I managed to pass it pretty easy, now i got to know – how do u solo the last boss ? its pretty hard when the NPC doesnt protect u sometimes :\

AC P3 SOLO

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Well I managed to pass it pretty easy, now i got to know – how do u solo the last boss ? its pretty hard when the NPC doesnt protect u sometimes :\

I got the same problem with the last boss, Gratz gets knocked and messes up the timing on his bubble.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

AC P3 SOLO

viperziv.6034

Yeah its pretty hard to solo the last boss alone, buggy NPC and it doesnt rly melt fast with full ZERK

AC P3 SOLO

bladex.9502

Its been like that since the stability changes.
Grast only gives himself 1 stack of stability now, so if he gets hit by a normal knockback attack, that stability stack will be gone when the rocks fall.

Try to keep Rumblus away from Grast a bit, and if Grast does get knocked down, you can lure Rumblus to the stairs in the back of the room since the rocks dont fall there

AC P3 SOLO

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Its been like that since the stability changes.
Grast only gives himself 1 stack of stability now, so if he gets hit by a normal knockback attack, that stability stack will be gone when the rocks fall.

Try to keep Rumblus away from Grast a bit, and if Grast does get knocked down, you can lure Rumblus to the stairs in the back of the room since the rocks dont fall there

Or pretend it’s 2012 and lure him up the stairs…