AC broken for Rangers/Engies again

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

June 23rd…. went in, rocked the joint easily. Both paths that were the binary Burrows DPS-Checks were EzPz. They’d go down 2 seconds after coming up.

Last night… “Obstructed” on atleast half of them. Also Barrage does nothing to them anymore even when it does hit them. Pet couldn’t target or path to most of them either. (not that’d it’d make much difference anymore anyway). And probably the WORST problem I noticed… using Guard for the pet to give it protection and have it go take up some of the aggro around Hodgins?…. Just made the mobs all around it break aggro again and all spike Hodgins all at once or some weird AI crap…. really breaks the whole nature’s Voice build that should in theory be your(Anet’s) new shining jewel in coordinated team Utility here… ….sooo…. after 10 attempts, the group dissolved which hasn’t happened to any group I had say in, since… well Beta… And I’ve done this with mostly level 50’s and still pulled it out by the 3rd or 4th tries.

So Anet! … How are those esport sPvP tourneys coming along? -__-
Haven’t see any of them on YouTube’s featured or popular section yet.
Infact the one I was able to find, had 1/3 the views of Eugene’s Vids…
Would loooove to see your metrics sometime on how you’re measuring success here…

(edited by ilr.9675)

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Would loooove to see your metrics sometime on how you’re measuring success here…

Cash

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Cash

Profits

ilr.9675

I wasn’t aware there was anything in the cash shop that helps Tourney PvP’ers?
I see less people in the Mist area for sPvP than I used to see in Codex (oh snap!)

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

So dungeons are supposed to have priority?

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

Posted by: SnoodBeAR.5286

SnoodBeAR.5286

Cash

Profits

Dosh

ilr.9675

So dungeons are supposed to have priority?

They are according to Colin now…. who specifically mentioned them as a key new component to most living story updates. He even promises more permanent ones.

We’ll see how long that lasts…

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Why would a dungeon group want Nature’s Voice? It gives swiftness and regen for 30 points in a vitality/boon duration line on a class with limited boon sharing options (mostly the only boon rangers can give that is in demand in dungeons is fury). Last I heard, swiftness and regen weren’t in high demand for dungeon content.

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Cash

Profits

Dosh

Cha-Ching

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]