AC difficulty for 35+

AC difficulty for 35+

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

as a guild of lvl 35- 37 we foudn the dungeon changes and the new " revamp" to scaling up to be rediculous. if oringally they would scale to the number of players PLUS the players lvl in how difficult it would be…then thats fine, but the new change to the scaling is absurd…scaling to how good the players are!? yeah sure if EVERYONE was that great in the group and not the average. constant wiping in AC on the final boss is expected at times since its a new change but when he resets several times after we hit em and his shields get back up THEN drop to see he has full health again…no thanks.

alot of bugs along the way as well, cant reflect projectiles back at the spider/kohler either…they go right through the Feedback field and the guardian bubble as well.
(reported this in bug section already )

Those low lvls that just hit 35 that want to group up for AC shouldn’t be discouraged with this crap change that has been made. before it wasnt TOO hard and was possible…now …IDK.

so much for that, i refuse path 2 on anything but an entire 80 team

AC difficulty for 35+

Posted by: StormageddonBK.9842

StormageddonBK.9842

Yeah, I laugh when levelling an alt and I get the letters informing you about the various dungeons you are now at a high enough level to complete… yeah right.

AC difficulty for 35+

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

yeah , they HIT the FARMABLE dungeons but it effects palyers literally farming it to lvl up faster as originally intended…so what if someone farms it…lower lvls are like…wtf?!

AC difficulty for 35+

Posted by: mdapol.8530

mdapol.8530

You just have to learn the new tactics. When I did AC story mode with sub-80 characters back in the first month of the game, it took us 4 hours to learn the tactics.

It is unreasonable to expect to use old tactics on new fights.