AC opinion

AC opinion

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

Ok, I been reading about people actually liking the new changes. Im up for new changes, although AC needed the LEAST changes, maybe a few bug fixes and such…

But now, it is ridiculously hard. Im all for hard content, but even my fully exotic and ascended ranger cant kill 4 spiders at spider queen, playing like a pro. Yep, someone will say: your not playing right and such… but please hear me out. It is now very difficult, maybe even discouraging. Spider queen wasnt bad before, now her poison hits like a truck. Gravelings hatchlings are extremely high on numbers and you cant even rally from them since they have higher hp. The path 1 burow sequence is ridiculous unless you have an 3 warrior setup, I havent even tried kholer yet, and that to me was the BEST boss fight in the game. Now its changed.

Why ANET?

AC opinion

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Ok, I been reading about people actually liking the new changes. Im up for new changes, although AC needed the LEAST changes, maybe a few bug fixes and such…

But now, it is ridiculously hard. Im all for hard content, but even my fully exotic and ascended ranger cant kill 4 spiders at spider queen, playing like a pro. Yep, someone will say: your not playing right and such… but please hear me out. It is now very difficult, maybe even discouraging. Spider queen wasnt bad before, now her poison hits like a truck. Gravelings hatchlings are extremely high on numbers and you cant even rally from them since they have higher hp. The path 1 burow sequence is ridiculous unless you have an 3 warrior setup, I havent even tried kholer yet, and that to me was the BEST boss fight in the game. Now its changed.

Why ANET?

Just finished path 1 and in the burrow part you need go slow, take time to clear gravelings it works. The changes require that you change your strat, is not that hard, just change strat for win.

AC opinion

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

Ok, can you give me a tip for spider queen as well? I just think those gravelings didn’t need more HP than they had before, the spiders didnt need all that HP now, and who knows what Im yet to find.

AC opinion

Posted by: Thundolfe.9302

Thundolfe.9302

I feel like this thread will be merged but, opinions on difficulty etc aside, you definitely do not need a 3 warrior setup for the p1 burrows. You need to adjust your strategy with the group you have. Go slow and clear gravelings – and keep a body on newly spawned burrows. You will win.

AC opinion

Posted by: Thundolfe.9302

Thundolfe.9302

Ok, can you give me a tip for spider queen as well? I just think those gravelings didn’t need more HP than they had before, the spiders didnt need all that HP now, and who knows what Im yet to find.

The spider queen’s new AOE seems to be a cone, so try to stay behind her, and out of her red circles, they poison like crazy now.

AC opinion

Posted by: Zach.2618

Zach.2618

baby spiders so OP now! and keep in mind its supposed to be a lvl 35 dungeon not a lvl 80 one so if its hard for a lvl 80 imagine a lvl 35 with no exotic gear and such.. crazy difficult.. at least buff detha pls.. she didn’t even make it pass the first spike lols

AC opinion

Posted by: Numenor.3280

Numenor.3280

The Burrows are really easy to kill now, at least on the amount of time it takes to dps them.

I did 1 hundred blades, a spin and like 4 autos with my exotic mf greatsword and full mf gear and it would be dead.

Before It would take like 3 hundred blades with full exotic beserkers, and quite a few autos.

Though I agree Spider Hatchlings and Gravelings Hatchlings are way to tanky and they shouldn’t of increased their hp.

AC opinion

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

The Burrows are really easy to kill now, at least on the amount of time it takes to dps them.

I did 1 hundred blades, a spin and like 4 autos with my exotic mf greatsword and full mf gear and it would be dead.

Before It would take like 3 hundred blades with full exotic beserkers, and quite a few autos.

Though I agree Spider Hatchlings and Gravelings Hatchlings are way to tanky and they shouldn’t of increased their hp.

Objects don’t care about crits, conditions or crit damage. The precision and crit damage from zerker’s gear means absolutely nothing against a burrow. The only thing that matters is base damage and power.