AC or CM paths are better to sell?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: kuben.9826

kuben.9826

AC p1 probably is fastest, right? But burrows are quite hard. So which path is the best to solo and sell? Class doesn’t matter.

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

CM is pretty easy and quick with a Thief. Not sure what you mean by “better” to sell, though.

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Honestly, nobody is going to buy those. CM, possibly, but nowadays with stacking it’s not nearly as hard as it was. AC definitely not. Anybody needing to buy AC needs to /uninstall, it’s quick and not hard at all even with a newbie group.

(edited by Woljnir.7810)

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

He may be on EU where paths still sell.

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Honestly, nobody is going to buy those. CM, possibly, but nowadays with stacking it’s not nearly as hard as it was. AC definitely not. Anybody needing to buy AC needs to /uninstall, it’s quick and not hard at all even with a newbie group.

There is so much wrong with this post, it hurts. ;_;

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

I’m not sure you understand how (and why) this works

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

People buy AC like crazy. Party fills almost instantly. CM is only a bit slower.

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

So why doesn’t everyone enlighten us as to why my post was so bad? It was sarcasm, but AC is also the easiest dungeon there is. It’s faceroll. If they’re on the EU server he didn’t say so. I don’t know how it works over there. Same with CM. I run those daily and never see any for sale. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, yes.

(edited by Woljnir.7810)

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

You think that main reason why people buy path is because they can’t finish them. In reality path selling is so popular because it gives you a lot of experience and dungeon tokens.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

AC 3 and CM 2 if prices are still decent. Both on ele.

Snow Crows [SC]