AC path3

AC path3

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Can the burrow defense part be deleted until it’s revamped or changed? It’s incredibly boring and the only boring dungeon path in the game(imo). I get so bored since it’s basically standing around doing nothing for 5 minutes. Lasts too long and too easy.

(edited by Shiyo.3578)

AC path3

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Who are you talking to? Players know that.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

AC path3

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

I always wondered why that defense wasn’t like the one with Hodgin’s path, where the event finishes once the last burrow is destroyed, and a new burrow spawns when the previous one is taken out. Does in make sense in the context of what it happening in that part of the path? no. Does it make it more bearable for dungeon groups of all 80s, who have an extra stat and as much as two levels of rarity between their gear and that of the level 35 characters it was designed for, which can never be fully accounted for with level scaling? Absolutely.

AC path3

Posted by: Fay.9457

Fay.9457

You are not supposed to post about exploits on the forums and tell people how its done -.-

AC path3

Shiyo.3578

I wonder if anyone from anet knows about this exploit for completing path 2 and 3 at the same time?

AC path3

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I wonder if anyone from anet knows about this exploit for completing path 2 and 3 at the same time?

Email it to exploits@arena.net then. Do not post about it here. Please remove it from your post or this thread will be deleted by a moderator.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

AC path3

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

AC p3 is probably one of the profitable paths , you just have to do some side events during the burrow phase. My group usually have 1person go exploring just because you don’t need everyone there. ;-)

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

AC path3

Posted by: Zention.1849

Zention.1849

You can do all three parts at once.

We should go back to the ‘old days’. When the mobs which came out of the burrows actually were strong and you as a group had to work together.
But it’s true, this part could really undergo some changes.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto

AC path3

Shiyo.3578

Well, path3 is still really boring and bad. Can we remove the defense event until it’s revamped please?

AC path3

Posted by: wauwi.9162

wauwi.9162

So, you guys want the old burrows back, with lousy hit detection, more health, less time between each burrow to spawn and more gravelings, who spawn in insanely high numbers?

I’d be all for it, if i’d be egoistic, but ask youself, if it’s necessary to up the difficulty for a lv35 dungeon, which newer players usually tackle first.

[EU/GER]Elona’s Reach: Aerrith: Lv80 Ranger / Sephirra: Lv80 Mesmer
“Only the finest of potatoes in my zerkburgers.”

AC path3

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

At the very least, the spawn timings could be changed.

To make it so that it’s not too hard for new players, figure out how long it’ll take some random level 35s to kill a burrow, and compare this with the current between-burrow spawn length (if they think the event is well-scaled to level 35s). If it takes x seconds to kill, any y seconds to spawn the next, the ratio is x/y.

Keep the x/y ratio constant, but adjust it based on burrow kill time. Maybe cap it at the current amount it is for teams that are very slow at killing burrows.

This won’t hurt low level or bad teams. All it will do is allow teams that can kill a burrow in a second to have some less wasted time.

Even better, don’t even keep the ratio constant. For very fast kill times, dramatically decrease the timer until next spawn.

AC path3

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

Not that I don’t think this should be discussed, but I want to point out: Anet never reworked the end of Thunderhead Keep in GW1, either. At release, people got stuck at it and couldn’t progress in the story. Then they got better (and maybe it got nerfed, I can’t even remember any more), and it turned into the most mindless, tedious part of any mission in the game, imo. And in seven years, they never tried to make it more bearable.

Don’t hold your breath is what I’m saying.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.