AC was Super Nerfed!

AC was Super Nerfed!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Fluffycalico.2715

Fluffycalico.2715

OK we all know AC was one of the more challenging dungeons for a fresh group. It is also the first dungeon most people see… I even thought it should probably be more friendly in explorer mode due to being the first dungeon…

But holy kitten… ran it 2 times today and we slaughtered the place. Every single person in the group agreed it is now the single easiest dungeon of them all. Did you mean to do this? The collous roumblous path (spelling sucks) is in many way easier now than the old CoF path that people were speed running.

AC was Super Nerfed!

Posted by: Joel.6587

Joel.6587

So are burrows easier to destroy? What makes it easier no on the Collosus(sp) path?

AC was Super Nerfed!

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

So are burrows easier to destroy? What makes it easier no on the Collosus(sp) path?

A party full of people with 80’s exotics.

AC was Super Nerfed!

Fluffycalico.2715

The burrows hit box is fixed now they drop in seconds. We actually got to the end of the burrows with about 7% to go and just sat there looking around wondering why there were no mobs or burrows spawning any more…we ran out of mobs lol

Belmont> And we had 1 guy in there in almost full yellows

Also the guy with the scorpian wires was missing some wires he can only grab like 3-4 things now instead of everything and everyone. And we had 2 people get hit, sucked in and live to tell about it. Since when can you get sucked in and dodge roll back out and live? It also looked as if my bear was beween him and me that the bear would take the wire for me. So send in your pets and your summons.

(edited by Fluffycalico.2715)

AC was Super Nerfed!

Posted by: Zinkey.6983

Zinkey.6983

Been this easy for a while now…its only recently people have stopped sucking so hard at it tbh. Pug runs I go on on path 3 finish the lover room collection event at 86% with a clean room.

Not nerfed, as with most things in games time/practise/gear makes it all easier.

AC was Super Nerfed!

Posted by: Joel.6587

Joel.6587

AHHHH the hitbox being fixed brins so much joy. I’ll have to try that sometime.

AC was Super Nerfed!

Fluffycalico.2715

Ah didn’t know as I had not been there in a while due to the burrow hit box issue. Either way its a joke now reguardless of when they did it.

Was the scorpian wire guy nerfed before too or was that new?

AC was Super Nerfed!

Zinkey.6983

Nothing in AC has been nerfed. I have been running that dungeon pretty solidly since release, besides a few bug fixes nothing has been changed. Also burrow hitboxes are still pretty iffy.

AC was Super Nerfed!

Fluffycalico.2715

Nothing in AC has been nerfed. I have been running that dungeon pretty solidly since release, besides a few bug fixes nothing has been changed. Also burrow hitboxes are still pretty iffy.

Negative I ran it several times before and the scorpian wire guy and the burrows are very very different. Before if noone dodge the entire party and every pet would be sucked in and dead. Now if you all forget to dodge a few pets will die and maybe 1 person get sucked in who can just dodge roll back out and live… you don’t really even have to dodge his wires much any more…
And the burrows you used to have stand in very specific places just to be able to hit them at all and not get obstructed messages. So no this dungeon is NOT the same old same old it always was… Before it was a pain in the butt that we rarely ran. But we went back in today because we had someone wanting gear from there and it was laughable easy.

(edited by Fluffycalico.2715)

AC was Super Nerfed!

Zinkey.6983

Kholer still pulls the whole group, his pulls are projectiles which can be blocked. Chances are on this run you had somebody giving blocks like aegis or putting down projectile reflects to stop the wires. Take 5 people in there and just stand and wait, he will pull and kill you all. Sometimes you can get lucky and roll out, otherwise you need a break stun.

As for the burrows they are still possible to miss, they may have changed them somewhat, but most people have found ways to get around the targetting issues. Again as I said, I have run this dungeon 25+ times and I know it perfectly. Not a single nerf, just people getting better at the game.