About Arah path 4..

About Arah path 4..

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Henryik.8260

Henryik.8260

And no i am not talking about Simin. I have seen too many posts talking about her, yet not much was mentioned about other bosses. So I had to ask…

Whats the deal with the boss before Simin? I forgot its name but its like a Wraithlord. Anyway the fight first starts with a randomly teleporting silver wraith that travels around the 5 spots in the room, and when you got it down, the boss spawn.

But you can’t attack it. You have to take a ridiculous amount of time to kill the random wraiths that spawn across the room while taking some periodical life taps that will down you but never kill you.

So my question is… is this the right way to kill this boss? Because if it is… its simply stupid and boring. I have noticed some bones around the room, but i never found a use of it. So to you peoples who finished path 4 more than once, care to tell if you do this the same way like I did? or there are better (i.e. faster) ways to kill the boss apart from mindlessly grinding the harmless wraiths?

About Arah path 4..

Posted by: Kevin.2176

Kevin.2176

This is one of the biggest time sink for Path 4.

As far as I know there isn’t another faster way to complete this boss. Phase 1 of this fight is extremely buggy as he often times reset health randomly despite players attacking him asap upon teleporting. Phase 2 of this encounter gets even more mind numbing as the rate in which he spawns adds is based on a timer (?) and not the rate you kill them, so you have to wait, regardless how well you do.

About Arah path 4..

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

You are doing it right. If you want it more challenging (but slower) , to approach it differently, leave every player of your party on his spot even on ph2, leaving the add killed by one player.
Agree, a bit boring fight.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter