Accidentally Destroyed Prototype Fractal Cap.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

To complete “Ad Infinitum I: Finite Results” I needed buy the Prototype Fractal Capacitor for 1350 fractal relics. After completing over 100 scales of fractals (many many hours of running fractals) and saving fractal relics I purchased the Prototype Fractal Capacitor, here is the exact item link [&AgG+kAAA]. I completed “Ad Infinitum I: Finite Results” crafted the Finite Results backpiece and its in my bank as proof. I decided to clean up my inventory from obsolete items and in the process I accidentally deleted the Prototype Fractal Capacitor. It gave me no type to destroy option, it just destroyed the item. Now I need that item to continue Ad Infinitum II: Upper Bound… Right now I feel pretty sick as I have deleted days worth of gameplay.

The thing that is confusing is every single other item in this collection quest was junk items, and had no value once collected. The backpiece was in a pile of all those junk items

(edited by Roguefire.8174)

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

Posting on the forums will not resolve this issue for you. Open a support ticket and they should be able to get the item back into your account.

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I would like to post this also as a warning so people don’t delete it thinking its an obsolete item.

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Definitely open a support ticket on this. It may take a ticket or two, but the support team has been known to assist in cases like these. give it a shot!

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Why would you delete something that can be salvaged for a chance of a 297g item.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.