Action camera in raids

Action camera in raids

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Eley.1907

Eley.1907

I wanted to craft mesmer gear for raids, but looked at builds and they use ground-targeted wells. It is convenient to place wells with action camera mode? Or pick another class? How good necro, elem and war are played with action camera in raids, mb other classes are also useful? Playing druid now.

Action camera in raids

Posted by: Beorn Raukar.4328

Beorn Raukar.4328

I wanted to craft mesmer gear for raids, but looked at builds and they use ground-targeted wells. It is convenient to place wells with action camera mode? Or pick another class? How good necro, elem and war are played with action camera in raids, mb other classes are also useful? Playing druid now.

I am the main Chronotank of my guild’s raid group and I exclusively use action cam. It is a steep learning curve, but we have managed to consistently do all bosses in the raid. So it is possible, but it takes a while to get used to it since you have to angle your field of view to the ground every so often to cast the wells.

Action camera in raids

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Note that I don’t raid, but I find it almost impossible to even play regular, open world PvE with action camera. Its awful, I honestly do not understand how people can play with it

Action camera in raids

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

healbot ele is good with action cam

Action camera in raids

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Note that I don’t raid, but I find it almost impossible to even play regular, open world PvE with action camera. Its awful, I honestly do not understand how people can play with it

they are most likely using mouse with multiple buttons. you may also have to rebind your key. skill with aoe can be tricky at first but you’ll get used to it after a while.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK