Agony Resistance and Fractals

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: zachooz.2614

zachooz.2614

I currently have no agony resistance and want to get some with ascended rings through pristine fractal relics. Pristine fractal relics can only be gotten in 10+ though and those have agony in them T_T . I know I can get them from laurels and crafting also but I dont have a high crafting lvl and am poor, I don’t have much laurels. Can I easily do fractal 10 with no agony resistance and not be a hindrance to my party? I got full exotic and am able to do The Ruined City of Arah (explorable) if that says anything

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

You can’t craft ascended rings.

You can do level 10 without AR, however, you will probably be a hindrance to your team if you don’t know how to dodge the boss attacks that put agony on you and you are constantly downed/dead. Luckily though, level 10 is pretty faceroll even with an incompetent party.

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

You can just craft an ascended weapon or armor for the 5 AR. But generally you don’t really need AR until 20+.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

zachooz.2614

It seems like you two have opposite opinions.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I recommend doing level 10s. Get your pristine relics, and you’ll start getting rings. Using the relics, you can buy versatile agony resist infusions.

You won’t be all that much of a hindrance to your team. Just make sure they know that you lack AR. most won’t mind.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

You DO get Pristine Fractal Relics at levels 1 – 9. You get 1 every time you complete the Boss Fractal. So you can just do 10 level 9’s (or even lower) and save up for an Ascended Ring.

zachooz.2614

lol my bad thanks Zaxares.