Agony infusion merchant ( normal or bug ?)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: mauro.7384

mauro.7384

I just noticed that at the Dessa’s Krew merchant in the observatory you can do agony infusion with less material then artificer. For exemple you can do a +6 agony infusion with 6 +3 infusion instead with artificer you need 8 +3 infusion . I was wondering if is that intentional or a bug. i did some infusion so i hope i didn’t get in trouble.

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

I think that one’s safe as intentional; It’s one of the primary advantages of the merchant.

More importantly, if there is no discount, there’s no reason to do it through the vendor (presuming you have at least one artificer, and if you’re doing fractals you do(

mauro.7384

Ye i understrand. i didn’t know so i just made 2 +9 infusion with that marchant then i sold at the tp without thinking that maybe was bad because i used less infusion than normal to craft them and they are not account bound.

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Ye i understrand. i didn’t know so i just made 2 +9 infusion with that marchant then i sold at the tp without thinking that maybe was bad because i used less infusion than normal to craft them and they are not account bound.

It’s a perk of the mastery. I’d take advantage of it before the market normalizes :p

(I’m not, gonna need those higher level ones ><)

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Yeah we ran fractals until now and when we wanted to talk to him, he was disabled and we wondered why.
My guess was that it’s because of the bugged attuned rings, but that wouldn’t justify disabling the whole merchant.

Well…

mauro.7384

I think that people who crafted infusion with the merchant like me did it in good faith. I just noticed something wrong when i did my math but we all thought that was a buff for the owners of mastery. I hope anet will consider that.

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

don’t get why this should be a bug.
It’s the only way exept farming tons of gold, which you shure cant do with fractals, to get the ar needed to play lvl 100, so there should be sth else…

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Maybe they were meant to be account bound so you couldnt sell them on the TP. And this is a temporary measure until thats fixed. At least i hope thats the reason.

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Side note: this is how you know something is an exploit. Anet shuts it down almost immediately after a post like this on the forums.

Professional comedian over here har di har har.

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

They just shut him down. I guess it’s a bug. I hope there aren’t any consequences for this…. I personally used like 4 stacks of +1s I was Saving up. I made 3 +9s and a +12 using that merchant. I never crafted them before and just bought my previous ones off the tp, and honestly thought this was just a easier and faster way than crafting. Didn’t realize it was also less of a requirement.

Side note: this is how you know something is an exploit. Anet shuts it down almost immediately after a post like this on the forums.

Well this merchant makes no sense then. Why buy ar from him if you can craft it for the same price at the crafting station.

Seriously, wtf? I thought it was an advantage of the Mastery…

yeah… I thought that too, since it stops at +21 and you have to go back to making them normal afterwards… ugh, I just stocked up on 1500 +1 ar’s to make some +9’s and a +12 too… but now the future of AR is uncertain..

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

They’re making it so it’s more expensive to craft them. Need more gold sinks…

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

Do you guys think the AR is too hard to get? I have always avoided putting AR on my weapons specifically so I could carry a lot of easily obtainable exotic weapons with specific sigils. I’m looking at my inventory and I feel like I need to craft like 10 more ascended weapons for my war now. Also I guess I’m gona have to get rid of my +magic find amulet =/ kinda bummed out about it.

I guess my ele is fine though, I never swap out of staff.

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

source?

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

They deleted my post saying that I was discussing exploits. Seems like it was.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

source?

Fix your sarcasm detector…

They deleted my post saying that I was discussing exploits. Seems like it was.

Great, we’re all getting banned then? Awesome. Just what I needed to make this xpac more awful.