haviz.1340

They chose Simin last. Cowards.

The last path in the last dungeon.

All dungeons, all paths

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

They chose Simin last. Cowards.

But it’s the last path in the last dungeon.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

All dungeons, all paths

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

I don’t see your point. By order of difficulty, Arah4 should always be first so you’re done with it and don’t have to do it again.

All dungeons, all paths

Writetyper.1985

I don’t see your point. By order of difficulty, Arah4 should always be first so you’re done with it and don’t have to do it again.

But you’re going to do it anyway. Why do it first?

Also if they do it last, it’s a climax. Will they do it in the allotted time or not? Will someone rage quit? What’s life without a gamble.

really bad engineer

All dungeons, all paths

Iehova.9518

But you’re going to do it anyway. Why do it first?

So that you’re done with it and no longer have to do it again.

Also if they do it last, it’s a climax.

Not really, a group of tired people (SE2, CoE3, CoF3, HotW2/3) will perform considerably worse on Simin than a group of fresh masochists on that horsekitten fight.

Will they do it in the allotted time or not? Will someone rage quit? What’s life without a gamble.

1c says they’re a static who know each other very well, so this point is [Moot].

All dungeons, all paths

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

I get you now. You have the same opinion as me in that matter. Arah4 is the hardest path in gw2 because of Melandru’s and Grenth’s priests – not falling asleep there is the highest achievement one can dream of.

All dungeons, all paths

Writetyper.1985

I get you now. You have the same opinion as me in that matter. Arah4 is the hardest path in gw2 because of Melandru’s and Grenth’s priests – not falling asleep there is the highest achievement one can dream of.

Oh man, that grenth priest… an excellent concept, but why did it have to go for so long? So many of anet’s bosses have this problem. Longer =/= harder, often just more tiring.

really bad engineer

All dungeons, all paths

Iehova.9518

At least on Mel you actually have to move a nanometer. Grenth is actually worse than the Evolved Destroyer.

All dungeons, all paths

haviz.1340

At least on Mel you actually have to move a nanometer. Grenth is actually worse than the Evolved Destroyer.

You don’t have to move at all. Last time I went for a cup of tea (teammates as well), 5 minutes later he was dead.

All dungeons, all paths

Iehova.9518

You don’t have to move at all. Last time I went for a cup of tea (teammates as well), 5 minutes later he was dead.

I was under the impression you gotta avoid the trees and the green kitten. Or did you use a feature?

All dungeons, all paths

haviz.1340

I was under the impression you gotta avoid the trees and the green kitten. Or did you use a feature?

I guess I found spot where you don’t have to do it.

All dungeons, all paths

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Spot being pretty much any location over 1k range.

All dungeons, all paths

Iehova.9518

One hell of a ‘spot’.

Ability range increase in 3, 2, 1…