Alphard solo warrior (easy way)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I just thought I’d share how I solo Alphard with warrior, since I can’t do it with the crates (maybe I’m just noob). I like to use the old corner spot that I’m used to, instead. I will sometimes see warriors asking for help on LFG with Alphard, I once tried to ask a mesmer friend for help and it ended up taking longer (15min, and wiped once).

I use a slightly defensive build 6/5/3/0/0, though I’ve heard someone say they use regen banners to tank Alphard (haven’t tried that one). The key to this build is Adrenal Health which gives just enough regen to help with survivability. I usually take Endure Pain with this build to make it easier but I used Signet of Fury to demonstrate, with V in Defense instead.

http://youtu.be/bgZIG7AwHKM

Build:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAR3ejMdU5ZXI2ewJagfABXQzBG046oNA-ThSBAB0s/AlqVYmSwrU+djqK4pLAFNCLcEA04gAAwDAgMA5bB-e

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

Yeah, adrenal health is an okay way to make things easier for bosses like Alphard or Fyonna.

Defeated by packet loss.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

This is a last resort spot that I sometimes go to but I use it more so whenever I’m using FGS in groups due to the fact that it makes it significantly easier to deal with clones. If you aren’t FGSing I find it more challenging to solo with for warrior because you can’t really LOS her easily like you can on the barricades. You have to pretty much tank her here, which stinks.

But, this is definitely a good spot to fall back to when the barricades are gone. :P

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Imo the easiest spot is the “pillar” to the right, you don’t even pull all the clones. I assume that it takes much longer than using the other two spots, but if you only want to finish it, it gets the job done.