Am I supposed to be able to solo Arah Bosses?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cad.3674

Cad.3674

Because I can.

The first 2 bosses on Warden wing – soloed.

I’m not even that geared.

So I can solo the first 2 bosses of that wing for 4 shards each.

Pretty sure i shouldn’t be able to do that.

Posted by: Apathy.6430

Apathy.6430

Dungeons are too hard!

Posted by: Specteral.9740

Specteral.9740

I think the later dungeons are easier, maybe they are just built that way, or maybe its because you have end game gear and all your trait points and elites unlocked etc.. which makes a huge difference.

I think a big reason for all the dungeon threads is the introduction to dungeons at level 30. AC was a horrible experience and have not been back.

The main complaint I see about dungeons is AC. I went there with some guildies for first time after reaching level 30. In story mode it took 2-3 hours just to get 50% of the way through the dungeon. After spending about 20s in repair costs and not getting anything of worth in the dungeon I really don’t see the point in returning.

Posted by: SAI Peregrinus.8410

SAI Peregrinus.8410

The dungeons are too binary: Either you win the fight easily, or you lose hard. There’s no fun skin-of-the-teeth victory, just faceroll-easy or wipe-all-day.

Posted by: DKP.4196

DKP.4196

Yes the Wardens first and 2nd boss can be soloed, its not that hard. It just takes time if you solo them:)

Keep trying, or die trying. Never give up, never forgive. We will Desolate. – Desolation
Not A Message.