An Apology to all Zerker "Elites"

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

To all you Zerker “Elite” players whom I have despised, I now understand your pain… and I’m so sorry that I ever doubted you…

Quick Story

I’m relatively new to FOTM, for a long time I had not considered myself good enough to play FOTM, so I just avoided it and did Karma trains and such mob content. ( I tried early on but a bad pug group and a 4 hour run convinced me that FOTM was not for me)

About 2 months ago I got back into GW2 in prep for HOT and leveled from 12-47 FOTM, and learned to enjoy the tactics, reflects, speed clear, dodging and most importantly, Zerker. Generally I don’t mind if people run off builds, I run full zerk guard (because reasons) but Im happy to play with just about anyone. Until yesterday…

For my last frac of the day yesterday I hopped into a 40 (molten boss) for what the LFG advertised was a “Speed Clear” Awesome. If you are not in the know, a decent zerker group can take down this fractal in about 6 minutes total. We start off at the champ and it takes a LONG time to go down, like a LONG time. I was experimenting with DH traps though so I just figured my own dps was low (it wasnt)

Then we fight the fiery pair and again, it takes a long time. I’m used to Bruiser dropping in about 20 seconds, it took us 4 minutes. Finally i speak up in chat and simply say “our dps is a bit light guys”

The Staff Guard & the Ranger both respond “I’m healing”

Facepalm

And then the monster appeared. I’m normally good natured, but its just SO FREAKING STUPID TO RUN HEALING ON MOLTEN ALLIANCE, ESPECIALLY ON 40 WHERE THE INSTABILITY IS DODGES CAUSE YOU TO FUMBLE YOUR BOONS ANYWAY… AND THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE TO HEAL IS BECAUSE THE KITTEN BOSS IS STILL ALIVE AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALIVE IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY DONE DAMAGE….

Which I guess makes me one of you now?

- Cheers

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Posted by: araskell.9018

araskell.9018

Welcome to the club!

Lunas Deathwish | FA WvW – [BOMB]

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

Yup, you’re a zerker elitist jerk now lol

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I tend to join lfgs with ‘exp’ or ‘fast’ as that should indicate the DPS. The guys op mentioned is a rare breed that would make anyone very upset. Theres still a high way from that to an elitist kitten

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

… And now as you progress further into the new fractals, as the bosses become more of punching bags, the “elitism” will grow stronger.
Welcome

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Prot’s actually quite nice in Fractals, as is the ranger heal. One healer or two hybrids is usually sufficient though, having 2+ with guaranteed zero DPS plus 2 other pugs wih questionable unoptimized DPS is usually a guaranteed recipe for failure though.

Now that Fractals don’t suck anymore I’ve been doing 50+ guild runs with a Chronomancer + staff ele + PS warrior + cleric guard 4-man party (plus a pug who is usually non-elited and thus useless). It’s actually quite fast and super easy because of all the heals and prot.

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Everyone who practices long enough reaches this point.

Eventually you start to notice all the stupid things some players do in group content, like spamming AA and nothing else. or kitting a boss out of an AoE because “ima tank!”.

Then you get the " I did nothin wrong QQ kitten" type pm’s when you boot em out in favour of a player (or many times an empty slot) more productive.

“elitists” in gw2 aren’t unfriendly quite often, some people just act as a catalyst for aggression and frustrations.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Bad specs are tough, but I’ll take that any day over someone who shows up for a level 40 frac with no AR.

Sentinel.5731

Everyone who practices long enough reaches this point.

Eventually you start to notice all the stupid things some players do in group content, like spamming AA and nothing else. or kitting a boss out of an AoE because “ima tank!”.

Then you get the " I did nothin wrong QQ kitten" type pm’s when you boot em out in favour of a player (or many times an empty slot) more productive.

“elitists” in gw2 aren’t unfriendly quite often, some people just act as a catalyst for aggression and frustrations.

Haha yeah, that seems to be a pretty good summary of it. I wish there was a way to statistically show people that their build is suboptimal, like, staff skill 4 should just be disabled on Guard if you have a PS warrior in your group…

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

I don’t understand this counter culture against people who actually know the game.

There is always a reason why a meta settles on one thing. It works. It is anet’s fault

I like the new mobs on hots. I cc feels lot more useful now

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

yes, you ve reached the point where you have unreasonable expectations of people to whom you ve had virtually no communication with.

Posted by: AVHero.7382

AVHero.7382

yes, you ve reached the point where you have unreasonable expectations of people to whom you ve had virtually no communication with.

Yes, because expecting people who have run 39 of these things to know how the content works and how to optimize for it is unreasonable.

phys.7689

Yes, because expecting people who have run 39 of these things to know how the content works and how to optimize for it is unreasonable.

yes, because 39 levels has like two molten bosses in it. Also different people beat it in different ways. Some people healed through it, some people dps smashed it, some people duoed it.

problem is Speed clear is a relative term to most people. Also zero discussion of builds/formation. Its going to happen that at least some % of the time people will not be on the same page.

Notice, the Op was testing out his non optimized build as well, Everyone has dif goals/standards. Pugs are going to have these issues unlesss everything is really clear and controlled.
for example, now we have healers, but pugs dont have any means of knowing who is doing what roles. Before we had one accepted meta, but anet changed that up.

also keep in mind 39 fractals is the equivalent of being level 10 in the old system

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Also, as phys mentioned, it’s not like a 40 fractal should be that difficult, they’re scaled WAY lower than before.

If you can only beat a 40 molten duo by doing a stack’n’burn with an as-optimal-as-possible dps comp, that’s on you.

AVHero.7382

yes, because 39 levels has like two molten bosses in it. Also different people beat it in different ways. Some people healed through it, some people dps smashed it, some people duoed it.

problem is Speed clear is a relative term to most people. Also zero discussion of builds/formation. Its going to happen that at least some % of the time people will not be on the same page.

Notice, the Op was testing out his non optimized build as well, Everyone has dif goals/standards. Pugs are going to have these issues unlesss everything is really clear and controlled.
for example, now we have healers, but pugs dont have any means of knowing who is doing what roles. Before we had one accepted meta, but anet changed that up.

also keep in mind 39 fractals is the equivalent of being level 10 in the old system

You only heal through it if you’re bad at mechanics. I guess if your party advertisers “bad mechanics welcome” then yeah, you can accept that. I’m being facetious, but you get the point. You expect some sort of experience.

And no, introducing people with an emphasis on another role other than damage has not changed up the meta in any way so far. There is no new group content that requires healing. Future content might capitalize on these specs, but right now they aren’t as effective as someone focusing on DPS or boosting DPS in any of the old content. The meta hasn’t changed in favor of not optimizing damage. It has only shifted in allowing more effective damage dealers in. There is still only one accepted meta.

And in general, if you’re going to talk about a meta, then you’re talking from a point of discussion where you expect players to know a meta, and to know what is acceptable, which implies more experience than you’re letting on.

And 39=10 is flawed. The scaling difficulty did not get kitten to that extent. Sure, you’re only doing 1 fractal a level instead of 4, but the difficulty still scales, and instabilities are introduced at the same time.

EDIT: And to the comment above me, having 4 other people that can’t complete that content is not “on you.” That’s on them. I recently got stuck in a Thaumanova fractal where my teammates could not stay alive. I was the only one staying alive (and one other Mesmer, who left after several attempts) and I was the last one dead every time (save a couple of flubs). That was not on me. This was a 65? (somewhere around there, whichever is Thaumanova), so the boss had a lot of health, and that’s when knowing the fight takes priority over “burst it down before mechanics come into play.” We finally downed the fight because after several people leaving, we had a couple other people come in, and we didn’t win because they were competent, but because when they died they would toon swap and come back in the fight. They went through 3 and 4 characters between the 2 of them before we downed the boss, and I was the only person on my team that was alive the whole time.

(edited by AVHero.7382)

phys.7689

You only heal through it if you’re bad at mechanics. I guess if your party advertisers “bad mechanics welcome” then yeah, you can accept that. I’m being facetious, but you get the point. You expect some sort of experience.

And no, introducing people with an emphasis on another role other than damage has not changed up the meta in any way so far. There is no new group content that requires healing. Future content might capitalize on these specs, but right now they aren’t as effective as someone focusing on DPS or boosting DPS in any of the old content. The meta hasn’t changed in favor of not optimizing damage. It has only shifted in allowing more effective damage dealers in. There is still only one accepted meta.

And in general, if you’re going to talk about a meta, then you’re talking from a point of discussion where you expect players to know a meta, and to know what is acceptable, which implies more experience than you’re letting on.

And 39=10 is flawed. The scaling difficulty did not get kitten to that extent. Sure, you’re only doing 1 fractal a level instead of 4, but the difficulty still scales, and instabilities are introduced at the same time.

EDIT: And to the comment above me, having 4 other people that can’t complete that content is not “on you.” That’s on them. I recently got stuck in a Thaumanova fractal where my teammates could not stay alive. I was the only one staying alive (and one other Mesmer, who left after several attempts) and I was the last one dead every time (save a couple of flubs). That was not on me. This was a 65? (somewhere around there, whichever is Thaumanova), so the boss had a lot of health, and that’s when knowing the fight takes priority over “burst it down before mechanics come into play.” We finally downed the fight because after several people leaving, we had a couple other people come in, and we didn’t win because they were competent, but because when they died they would toon swap and come back in the fight. They went through 3 and 4 characters between the 2 of them before we downed the boss, and I was the only person on my team that was alive the whole time.

level 40 no longer means you have done at least 160 fractals
it means you ve done 40.

Also i dont mean the meta has actually changed for this encounter, but i mean the overall meta/perception of what the systems are have changed. Wether its true or not, anet is actively telling people healing is a viable and important part of the game. Fractals is in part preparation for raids now, and healing is part of that.

also and this is the biggest one.
COMMUNICATION is the biggest problem, words dont mean the same things to different people, thats why we have to use so many of them to accurately exchange information AND have back and forth communication.

Short version is, at least 10-15% of the time you will get people who do not think “speed clear” means what you think it means. Thats not really any ones fault.

an effective communication might be

All DPS team Molten Duo Boss 40
target time: under 5 minute per island
have experience beating that time.

but thats a lot of words, and people these days think everyone knows what you mean via acronyms/contractions
lol idgf smh exp zerk namean sohf

Windsagio.1340

EDIT: This is directed @AVHero

dude’s mad the guy in healing made him fail. It’s a classic example of how ‘zerk meta’ people get in trouble, and that’s the thrust of my post.

Raging at others for failure is a classic ugly symptom. In addition, blaming build on failure on what’s honestly pretty easy content is even classicer.

This wasn’t a 65. Or even a 50.

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Welcome to the dark side! :>

toxic since 2012

phys.7689

dude’s mad the guy in healing made him fail. It’s a classic example of how ‘zerk meta’ people get in trouble, and that’s the thrust of my post.

Raging at others for failure is a classic ugly symptom. In addition, blaming build on failure on what’s honestly pretty easy content is even classicer.

not even sure the OP failed, sopunds like it was just taking too long?

Windsagio.1340

That might be worse, if it’s true.

@OP

Get a grip dude, fight took longer than you wanted?

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

He’s kittened that a run advertised as “speed clear” had not only one, but two healers which is pretty much the opposite of that.
I personally don’t think it’s worth getting that kittened over it (maybe I’m just desensitized from all the horribly terrible things I’ve seen in pugs) but he’s got a point somewhere.

Windsagio.1340

It’s conceptual outrage, which we’d be better off without.

AVHero.7382

I concede that someone joining a speed run while experimenting with a build is a bit contradictory, so that is the fault of the OP, which kinda lessens his justification in frustration at other people running (potentially) sub-optimal builds.

However, I think “speed clear” is usually pretty universally understood. The only reason you would not understand what that means is if you don’t know the definition of the words in question. And going off your previous assumption of people knowing the meta, they should know that does not include healers of any sort. You really can’t argue for the meta while also feigning ignorance of the meta. It’s more likely these players don’t know what the meta is, because ANet trying to make it more than just Zerker doesn’t mean it is more than just Zerker. As of right now, Fractals=Zerker. End of question. The groups that have cleared 100 say Zerker is the way to go. So much of Fractals (and much of Guild Wars 2) is avoiding damage rather than recovering from damage, so until there are several unavoidable damage sources (in Fractals this was randomly afflicted agony or the guaranteed agony during final bosses), healing won’t have a place. All healing does for Guild Wars 2 is correct mistakes. In other MMOs, it’s essential, as damage mitigation isn’t heavily focused on avoidance like it is in GW2.

As for more effective communication, well, I personally don’t know the limits on the LFG message thing, but the point of abbreviations is to make as much of the message possible without a mouseover. People really are that lazy. A compromise would be an abbreviation with more details upon mouseover, but again, I don’t actually know how much you an actually put in the LFG message. It would be worth checking out.

And I don’t disagree with you Windsagio. My trials in 50+ fractals at this point have been people learning how fights actually go, considering that everyone cheesed fights before, and the fact that people go “so how do we do this fight now” and I have to explain “how it’s meant to be done” is sadly hilarious to me.

But, I think your point is that the OP shouldn’t be frustrated that they couldn’t stack and burn after he joined a “speed clear” group? I don’t think he complained about the fight not being able to be done with that setup, but that the group advertised one thing when it clearly wasn’t that thing. From what I understand they downed the bosses. It just took a while.

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble, one of us! One of us!

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

My impression was that the issue was whats the point in healing in a fight where you either dont get hit and live or you get hit and are very likely to die. So yeah…

Windsagio.1340

My impression was that the issue was whats the point in healing in a fight where you either dont get hit and live or you get hit and are very likely to die. So yeah…

That’s a really inaccurate description of that fight though, especially at that scale. The fact that they (per the story) pounded on the zerker for 4 mins and succeeded shows the point.

And my mistake with whether he succeeded above makes it worse. He’s mad because the whole fight took longer than he wanted (while still being relatively quick). That’s simply silly.

spoj.9672

I think you are being silly for judging him.

Sometimes you get to the point where players doing things that make no sense to you just gets on your nerves.

Windsagio.1340

Sometimes you get to the point where players doing things that make no sense to you just gets on your nerves.

And so he does a forum rant complete with FULLCAPSYELLING?

You guys dont’ like that people call the dungeon community toxic, but change starts at home.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

It’s so easy to be patronizing and judgemental when it comes to this kind of emotional reactions… and yet each and every person on this earth has experienced this frustration multiple times in their lives, when things just don’t work out or march so slowly your nerves fray in the process. Some people are more impatient than others and like things to go “according to plans”, else they get upset; still, the self-righteous Others keep associating negativity and nasty characteristics to this inclination.
Stress/expectations/impatience =/= psychopatic serial killer

Windsagio.1340

It’s so easy to be patronizing and judgemental when it comes to this kind of emotional reactions… and yet each and every person on this earth has experienced this frustration multiple times in their lives, when things just don’t work out or march so slowly your nerves fray in the process. Some people are more impatient than others and like things to go “according to plans”, else they get upset; still, the self-righteous Others keep associating negativity and nasty characteristics to this inclination.
Stress/expectations/impatience =/= psychopatic serial killer

Nice oversell there :p

You can call it whatever you like, but these outbursts sure don’t help, and sure don’t make dungeon people look good.

Think of the context:

A successful boss kill in a mmo took 4 minutes and this is an apparently justified cause for freakout

I’m all for empathy, and I understand the frustration of a run not going the way you’d like, but this is honestly absurd.

deSade.9437

What I find more absurd is you trying to provoke the op and everyone into blowing a small ranting thread out of proportion…. but then again, some people are just good at it.
Also, why would anyone give a kitten about “looking good”, whatever that means. I couldn’t care less about what a handful of phiws think of the dungeon community; I’m not that self-absorbed.
Let each and every person decide if they find “outbursts” useful or not. Venting helps, at times, and at times it’s fun to see people getting all ragey and rambling at the screen. Gives a good chuckle.
…but then again people take everything so seriously… go on, get offended and start talking about the “good of the game” and the “wellbeing of the community” <.<

Oh god, talking about raging…. I think I crashed 20 times in a few minutes <.< wth. Can’t get in. Phiws’ vengeance!

(edited by deSade.9437)

Windsagio.1340

and yet culture heads call their own forum ‘the trash can’ and wonder why devs are reluctant to engage in here.

deSade.9437

Looks like you enjoy rummaging in the trashcan as much as the likes of me or other mere mortals

spoj.9672

and yet culture heads call their own forum ‘the trash can’ and wonder why devs are reluctant to engage in here.

I think that reference is probably lost on you to be fair.

Windsagio.1340

Looks like you enjoy rummaging in the trashcan as much as the likes of me or other mere mortals

I’m not the one calling it that :p Still, it’s interesting especially when people aren’t being, well, like this. It’s fun talking about tactics and discoveries etc.

I think that reference is probably lost on you to be fair.

Oh totally. Mind sharing? I live to learn

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

Most fractal bosses can be soloed in a reasonable amount of time. If you can’t beat it with five people in a reasonable amount of time, check your own DPS instead of saying that it was good and blaming everyone else’s build. Fractals don’t scale up or down, so if single people can clear them, you have no excuse to not be able to clear them with a party of five regardless of the makeup of that party.

Its not so fun when others can be elitist too, is it?

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Sentinel.5731

Most fractal bosses can be soloed in a reasonable amount of time. If you can’t beat it with five people in a reasonable amount of time, check your own DPS instead of saying that it was good and blaming everyone else’s build. Fractals don’t scale up or down, so if single people can clear them, you have no excuse to not be able to clear them with a party of five regardless of the makeup of that party.

Heh, your logic is kinda silly. But I wont bother pointing that out. We cleared the boss fine, it just took a whole lot longer than I wanted it to. The rant was mostly for fun (with a little bit of genuine frustration)

BTW, experimenting with 3 different utils (which are usually supportive on a Guard) while keeping full zerk gear really isnt sub optmizing dps, I just wasnt 100% sure how much damage it was going to do..

but sometimes logic is a bit hard for people eh?

=)

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

Also, as phys mentioned, it’s not like a 40 fractal should be that difficult, they’re scaled WAY lower than before.

If you can only beat a 40 molten duo by doing a stack’n’burn with an as-optimal-as-possible dps comp, that’s on you.

wouldn’t it be even easier to do with 2 dedicated healers?

idk why you think the full zerk guardian had the terrible dps and not the 2 dedicated healers.

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

(edited by Testudo.4620)

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

wouldn’t it be even easier to do with 2 dedicated healers?

That depends on how much of it will kill you before the healers can respond. If healers can’t respond quickly enough, then it’s harder as you need to avoid the mechanics that will kill you for a longer period of time.

Posted by: Eneldiar.9670

Eneldiar.9670

Which I guess makes me one of you now?

- Cheers

Welcome to the club!

Unfortunately, most of the ones who hate the “zerker elitist jerks” don’t realize that there’s a difference between good players hoping to find like-skilled individuals and the nimrods who think they’re good and know what they’re doing, but just kitten everyone off as follows:

Nimrod posts in group finder: LVL 80 Zerker No Newbs Ping Gear or Get Kicked
Player joins group
Nimrod: You have Zerker gear, right?
Player: Gives logical explanation as to why his gear isn’t literally all berseker’s gear
Nimrod: OMG I ****IN SAID ZERKER ONLY WTF NEEEEEEWB. YOURE LUCKY WE WANT TO START NOW OR YOU’D BE SO KICKED
Proceeds to start dungeon/fractal. Nimrod thinks that just have berserker gear makes him invincible and fails to realize dodging and staying mobile are key, leading to him getting group killed.
Nimrod: OMG I TOLD YOU GUYS LETTING THIS KID IN WAS A BAD IDEA KICK HIM NOW ITS ALL HIS FAULT!
Group proceeds to fall apart because either Nimrod attempts kicking them or no one wants to put up with the crap and finds another group

Kinda over-exaggerating, but I’m sure I’m not the only one whose dealt with those people…whereas good players don’t usually care what gear you have so long as you don’t slow things down and cause unnecessary deaths/time consumption. It’s nothing personal – sometimes we feel like helping out people that need to learn – sometimes we just wanna face-roll things.

Posted by: vanderwolf.7084

vanderwolf.7084

I mean….when I run on my ele, I do heal but only occasionally dropping a water field and double blasting in it if I see my allies get low on health.

and that is usually after using glyph of storms+meteor shower+eruption so that I can maintain DPS.

Ran a fractal on my reaper yesterday (who is not Zerker, He’s Soldiers/Knights/Marauders with 92% crit rate, 190% ferocity, and with might and food around 3200-3300 power.) and it was great.

fantastic damage being put out and no reason for me to stop and have to use fields and stuff. I also sucked up a lot of damage for my allies which was nice ._.

yay.

also Using “Rise” when we stack around a huge group of mobs is hilarious and fun.

Posted by: Satenia.9025

Satenia.9025

Right, so the OP joins a group advertised as “speed-clear” with an experimental build featuring an elite spec that hasn’t even been out for a week. Ironically, there are also two “healers” in that group, bringing the total count of players who do not meet the requirements up to at least three. That’s right, three, with the third being the OP.

However, the underlying problem here is that the OP decided to rant about this situation, obviously considering himself in the right and with the other two players being the offenders of a sort. While I have to do a little guesswork here, I’d d say that since he’s wearing berserker-gear, he thinks that he automatically qualifies as dps, (wrongly) disregarding a build and its application as a whole. Furthermore, there seems to be the popular delusion regarding personal skill, aka the OP being such a great player that he’s carrying everyone with his experimental DH-build. Based on that (flawed) logic, the fault must be with everyone else.

Unfortunately, such behaviour is not uncommon for this (sub-)forum, so I’d say that you are indeed a perfect match for some of the try-hard elitists. It’s not something I’d personally be proud of, but cheers anyway.

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

Welcome to the common sense brigade, enjoy your stay.

very special guild tag [tX]

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

Mmmmmm…. you just captured the essence of the zerk meta. I love it!

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

You reminded me of one time i was doing COE p1 (advertised as “experienced 80 only”), and at the security room (1-4) an engie started triggering alone all the alarms, one by one, what if i told him and explaining what we can do to bypass 4 waves, he didn’t listen….
At the end i asked him why you do this that way, and he said that he always do it like this because thats the supposed way xD

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Posted by: Harny.6012

Harny.6012

You guys dont’ like that people call the dungeon community toxic, but change starts at home.

You call him toxic because he did the same thing that’s happening in every sub-section of these forums?

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

No thieves. Solves actually a lot of fractal problems

Windsagio.1340

You call him toxic because he did the same thing that’s happening in every sub-section of these forums?

I’m not interacting with them am I?

PS: Tribalism is no good. Examine the behavior (crying to the forums because a fractal took an extra 3 minutes), not the group the player is a part of.

Posted by: Horus.9685

Horus.9685

[…]
I’m relatively new to FOTM, for a long time I had not considered myself good enough to play FOTM, […]

That sentence, and nothing else made you 2 things, firstly, good enough to play fractals, as you are open about your inexpirience and show will to change that, and secondly it allready makes you one of us as you think about what may not be completely useless, the elitists you speak about allways have been a minority.

The meta is dead, long live the meta.

(edited by Horus.9685)

Posted by: joblagz.9310

joblagz.9310

meh.. this community in general lets other people drag them down just to show their “nice” persona.
deep down everyone’s either an elitist or have so much time to spare that do not care if a boss takes years to complete.