An Apology to all Zerker "Elites"

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kulvar.1239

Kulvar.1239

Make your own LFG and write “zerk only”.
Speed is relative.

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

meh.. this community in general lets other people drag them down just to show their “nice” persona.
deep down everyone’s either an elitist or have so much time to spare that do not care if a boss takes years to complete.

4 minutes is years?

If you dion’t have 4 minutes to do a boss fight, what’re you doing playing games?

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

meh.. this community in general lets other people drag them down just to show their “nice” persona.
deep down everyone’s either an elitist or have so much time to spare that do not care if a boss takes years to complete.

4 minutes is years?

If you dion’t have 4 minutes to do a boss fight, what’re you doing playing games?

As the OP, (and the topic of much rage) it does feel relevant to introduce this point. In a 40 Farm yesterday, a Zerker group and I killed the same boss in 13-15 seconds, 10 times. I was able to load in and complete the entire dungeon twice in the same time it took to kill the boss in the instance described in the first post.

Since we have had gold nerfs, and since there is a lot of content to do, optimizing is an important thing. I mostly made this thread because I found it amusing how my perspective changed, the CAPSYELLING was really for ironic effect, I mean… who actually yells in silly long worded sentences that clearly dont have any punctuation and is done for comic effect.

The response has been pretty amusing, I must admit

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

It’s still 4 minutes. It’s very hard to sympathize with outrage over those 225 seconds lost.

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

who actually yells in silly long worded sentences that clearly dont have any punctuation and is done for comic effect.

warn: lots of cussing

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

My experience with speed clear/experienced only groups it that they’re usually anything but that. People don’t read before clicking to join a group so often in pugs, it’s kinda pointless to advertise that. You may have fast groups or you may get slow no matter what you post.

And no, having zerker gear doesn’t make you elitist- there just hasn’t been much call for any other armor up till this point, outside of pvp. Haven’t played in 75-100 frac yet so not sure if that starts getting into a more defensive situation.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Haven’t played in 75-100 frac yet so not sure if that starts getting into a more defensive situation.

Not at all. You just wish you’d be running Viper/Sinister with a good condi class instead. lol

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

Haven’t played in 75-100 frac yet so not sure if that starts getting into a more defensive situation.

Not at all. You just wish you’d be running Viper/Sinister with a good condi class instead. lol

Yeap! If they kept dropping ascended armor, I’m switching to necro. Otherwise light ascended is too much for me to make Dat defence is real.