in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

T.T forum bug

An incredible experience in raid today

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

I would have kicked you as well, if I were the raid leader, Envoy Armor and 80 LI or not, for two reasons:

1. Pack runes don’t grant bonuses as useful. It’s not even about damage – I’d take someone with Strength runes. Sure, there’s always food and utility, but why should I bring someone who clearly can’t be bothered to optimize their gear? It’s a sign of laziness. You may have cleared everything, but a good raider is defined by more than just skill, which brings me to my second point.

2. Attitude. Your flaming and ‘showing off’ (if it can even be called that) tells me you’re not a raider worth anyone’s time. Nobody, from the newcomer to raids to the most experienced players in guilds that clear raid bosses on the first try while everyone’s hungover from the previous night should be given a free pass to be belligerent and obnoxious. You’re free to not change your runes. What you are not free to do is turn into a scum-spewing person because someone decided you weren’t what they were looking for, due to your own laziness.

Well done for that raid leader, I would not want to deal with your condescending attitude either.

I can’t even be bothered to read past the first half a dozen posts, The OP clearly has entitlement & attitude issues.

However this post I’ve quoted sums up exactly why I gear check people in raids.
I too prefer ps wars to have strength runes.

Coupled with item code generators (http://gw2.ninja/chatcodes)

And this lovely chat code: [&Av/2LQEA] ( 255 LI)
I’d love an inspection tool at this point( for both gear AND traits). OR at least a full build template that can be pinged.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Posted by: joaosequeira.2184

joaosequeira.2184

Thanks for posting bro, so I can add you…to my block list ^^
gotta love this troolls <3 lmao

Posted by: PadreNike.1803

PadreNike.1803

If you knew what you were doing you wouldn’t be running pack runes lmao

You’re running a bad build and trying to justify it using bad excuses and then blaming the raid leader for kicking you when you’re being a special little snowflake? LOL

He probably gets carried on his “PS war” (If u can call his build that) as the only class he can play thinking he’s a raid God with 80 LI, gg m8 go host MOAR raids…

Bhagawan
My YouTube
My Army

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Lol where my haters at? Keep posting. I genuinely find this hilarious. This thread is pure gold. You guys all seemed to of had their feelings hurt with my post. LMAO.

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Lol where my haters at? Keep posting. I genuinely find this hilarious. This thread is pure gold. You guys all seemed to of had your feelings hurt with my post. LMAO.

(edited by Shovel Face.4512)

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

So now we know how you feel.

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Lol where my haters at? Keep posting. I genuinely find this hilarious. This thread is pure gold. You guys all seemed to of had their feelings hurt with my post. LMAO.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

theyre laughing at you and you think their feelings are hurt? what a very odd thing to say. ;/

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Would you kindly explain us why “experienced raider who knows what he’s doing” runs pack runes on his ps warrior.

Attachments:

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

you overuse “LOL” when clearly you are crying deep down bcoz this thread is not going as you expected. Cheers, Have a good day.

(edited by gin.7158)

Posted by: Tornupto.2304

Tornupto.2304

I’d love an inspection tool at this point( for both gear AND traits). OR at least a full build template that can be pinged.

https://gw2efficiency.com/
Registrated users (takes rly only 1-2 min) can give you a link with the information about their character. Including Traits, exact equip and Items in their inventory. Those options can be choosen seperatly, noone needs to show their inventory if they don’t want to.

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

cuz I wanted something different lol.

The guy who kicked you from the team wanted something different than you. When two peoples’ wants compete, the one with the leverage wins. Tough luck.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

Posted by: Moderator

We are closing thread as it has seemed to have run its course.