Anet Doesnt Visit Dungeon Forums

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

Their last post on the dungeon forums was 10 MONTHS AGO. It seems like they only care about are gem store topics and all their zerging content. smh………..

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

Nah, their last post on here was like 2 months ago when they told us they were going to put a lot of work in revamping dungeon rewards…

Needless to say: they lied. It took me less than a minute to come up with a better dungeon reward distribution than they had. Not to mention the fact they don’t even have what I’d call a ‘distribution’. If anyone came up to me with a suggestion like that, I’d fire them immediately for being so lazy.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Ikr.
Can’t do much, though… other than letting the so-called trolls feed on newbies’ corpses. Just to spice things up. Yum.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

they told us they were going to put a lot of work in revamping dungeon rewards..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBztjzDr0fM

(edited by ilr.9675)

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Funny how people complain about karma and it gets an immediate rollback, but we complain about dungeon gold rewards being bad (SE p2 1g, kitten?) and NOTHING HAPPENS.

Because changing a number or two is just too hard.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

Nah, because you guys are useful idiots.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

Funny how people complain about karma and it gets an immediate rollback, but we complain about dungeon gold rewards being bad (SE p2 1g, kitten?) and NOTHING HAPPENS.

Because changing a number or two is just too hard.

We did say that we wanted hard dungeons to give more money than easy dungeons and we got it, like… 8 months later (it was pretty messed up though), do we even have a guy working on the dungeons, I can’t imagine how hard it must be to change dungeon rewards?

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

They throw us a morsel every so often to keep us from quitting. That’s how I see it.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Bismuth.3165

They throw us a morsel every so often to keep us from quitting. That’s how I see it.

I think you mean every year, and hey, I’m not going to complain, I used to be very poor but ever since the update came I’m starting to get rich.

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I think you mean every year, and hey, I’m not going to complain, I used to be very poor but ever since the update came I’m starting to get rich.

True dat

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

We have a good saying in my language for how we’ve been treated every single update…

“trying to make one happy with a dead sparrow”

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Bismuth.3165

We should make a thread titled “Don’t post in this section” and if anyone wants to post, he’ll look at it, and we write "Devs don’t come here, you want something the devs will read, post it in the gw2 discussion section, if it gets moved here than you will know a dev has read it, if someone asks “why don’t you post it in the dungeon section” just say I didn’t know, because we don’t want devs here, we’ve broken atleast 5 rules from the code of conduct… I know, so hardcore!!!"

Attachments:

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

No idea what made Anet think some clone living events a’la cliche-villain-crashes-yet-another-festival-of-mindless-repetitive-tasks is more important than actual interesting content like dungeons. There was a thread on similar topic a few months ago and obvs nothing happened since. Someone posted that devs switched to Living Story instead of dungeons. I really hope they abandon this attitude next year. Cause “dead sparrows” soon won’t be enough to stop people from getting fed up and eventually quitting.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

It’s kind of depressing. This patch was suppose to encapsulate the new direction for the living story and updates in general and what did we get? A massive zergfest which you will have to spend at least 5 hours doing to even unlock the “dungeon”, which is actually just a slightly long personal story mission. After the molten and aetherblade dungeons this was really a let down. The focus of development seems to be on turning champion farming into a sanctioned, streamlined activity. If your preferred style of gameplay is running in a circle pressing 1 over and over, gw2 has to you covered. We are at least getting 3 new fractals, we’ll have to see if it makes up for the months of casual (non)content.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Dungeon team doesn’t even exists anymore.

’nuff said.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

If you guys read the latest quarterly report, you would see it’s obvious that Anet will continue to abandon the dungeon, fractal contents and concentrate their resources into living contents. Box sales are down but gem sales are constant. They want that gem sales.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)