Anet, you owe me an Leg. Insight

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

You owe me a legendary insight for Keep Construct this week. This fight is bugged and I can’t believe it was left like this without a hotfix. The Phantasms start moon walking backwards away from the boss all on their own. Not to mention the constant wipes just to start the fight. You owe me an L.I. for this one.

Posted by: maxwelgm.4315

maxwelgm.4315

I don’t know what is wrong with KC but it is the single most bugged boss ever. You’d think something like Xera or Matt with all the phase shifts would be the greatest offenders, but no, here we are at a silly DPS check boss and it’s soooo badly bugged every patch.

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

I’ve killed it twice this week despite the bugs. You know what the bugs are and should prepare for them, not whine on the forums because it’s an easier solution.

I’d agree with you if the bugs were preventing kc from be completed, but that’s not the case

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

There are 12 other leg insights you can earn each week. You’ll be fine if you miss KC for a week or two

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

We did it with the bug .. it was a pug team too.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Your tank could always, like, bring KC to the moonwalking illusion.

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Srry, but they alrdy owe me a LI even before the fact for deimos last week. God awful pugs still stumbling their way thru this mostly faceroll content just bc it’s a new wing and all. I still don’t have my lgendary insight for deimos anet despite dozen or more fail pugs I dunno lost count tbh (how can u do this to me )

On plus side I got 1st deimos kill today, so I dunno but that does offset things a bit. The fact still remain that pugs are beyond awful at the boss.. purely bc the mechanics are so anti pug by its nature of design !

So ye I’m sitll waiting on that one LI thet got away.. t.t

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)