in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

It’s not off the table.

Any plans for Abaddon fractal ?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I am quite certain that they will never make it. Simply due to the fact that “we” choose Kiel and thus the Reactor fractal instead.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I would not expect the Abaddon Fractal to ever happen. The community chose Ellen Kiel, so we got what we asked for and that’s all we get.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

They did say that its something we may get it in the distant future. Basically its not off the table.

If you think about it. They must already have an idea about it. So if they ever need ideas for new fractals then i expect that to be one of them. And just because we voted Kiel doesnt mean we cant have it. We voted for further research into a certain area. Theres nothing to say we cant research the other direction later down the line.

(edited by spoj.9672)

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

They did say that its something we may get it in the distant future. Basically its not off the table.

Where did they say that?

As far as I remember they were quite adamant about the losing Fractal never being made.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I remember reading it in a casual interview or it might have been on one of their streams. Possibly a dev post. Too long ago to remember where i saw it. But i have confidence in what i remember.

You should know by now that anet never say they will never do something. Thats a pretty silly statement for a business to make. And anet are incredibly careful with those kinds of things.

As far as I remember they were quite adamant about the losing Fractal never being made.

I remember reading that aswell but i remember it slightly differently. I believe they said it will definitely not be under development at the current time. Essentially they stated they hadnt started either fractal and they would only be working on the winner. And had no plans to make the other. That doesnt mean they cant make plans for it later.

Never say never.

(edited by spoj.9672)

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

It’s not off the table.

It’s on another table.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I would expect different new Fractals entirely rather than the Abaddon fractal. I genuinely feel that ANet will try to keep the outcome of the player vote relevant as to the direction of the game.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!