Anyne did 100 cm after the bug change to it?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Havent gotten the chance to but i her that i really easy now. Extremely sad to hear that, your opinions.

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

If anything it is harder since you can’t luck out and have the floors not disappear. Also invisible enemies bug going on right now is annoying.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

zealex.9410

If anything it is harder since you can’t luck out and have the floors not disappear. Also invisible enemies bug going on right now is annoying.

Well yeah but something about the 30% break bar or something like that which you can break and burst ez.

Posted by: Zem.4139

Zem.4139

ive go in with a perfect team cps-ingi-chrono-necro-druid all perfectly exp.
We have first try 1st and 2nd boss easy without any fall. we go on 3rd boss , 100% to 30% under 5min. after 30% every die. how to dps anomaly on a disapear ground while get dammage by elit mesmer atk from boss while he do his dammage’s pull in same time , while red balls every where… every ppl die under 20sec… just insane.

zealex.9410

We have first try 1st and 2nd boss easy without any fall. we go on 3rd boss , 100% to 30% under 5min. after 30% every die. how to dps anomaly on a disapear ground while get dammage by elit mesmer atk from boss while he do his dammage’s pull in same time , while red balls every where… every ppl die under 20sec… just insane.

cough cough special action key cough cough

Posted by: Cameron Rich

Cameron Rich

Game Designer

If you stand inside the anomaly’s shield, it will remove the damage from the reactor’s electricity fields – so while it may not be safe in the middle, you can step inside it on the outside lanes and be safe

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

If you stand inside the anomaly’s shield, it will remove the damage from the reactor’s electricity fields – so while it may not be safe in the middle, you can step inside it on the outside lanes and be safe

err.. over the air while the anomaly is alive?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Oxygen.1578

Oxygen.1578

Was trying last evening the 100CM, we got a other problem or bug. If some player got the fireskull over his head = go to the protect-zone in this bubble… but if no protect-zone spawn …

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

done it just after reset.
still bug with it we think.
floor started disappearing at 40% then stop at around 20% return again at 15%.
people got stuck on the floor
bulleyes indicator not appearing on me twice during pizza cone laser phase :P
but they are little things no biggy.
my issue remain.. I can only play when everyone sleeping server less congested and I will get less lag. if there is anything can be done so I can play at any hour of the day without lag, that will be really good news to us oceanic player.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: Rastaaa.3752

Rastaaa.3752

Ok so first and foremost I wanna say that the number one thing killing my group during this fractal is the anomaly spawning at irregular times during the third boss. For example, the bloom phase will be up and an anomaly will randomly spawn and when the blooms creep near any splash damage you have on the anomaly will knock the blooms back. This cuts the amount of time you have in half and usually results in a death.

Another problem is the anomaly appearing during the disappearing floor phase cuts LOS for classes that use ground target. I have a feeling this shouldnt be happening though and goes back to what I initially said

The fractal it self isn’t overly difficult but when you have these overlapping one shot mechanics the fractal goes from being skilled based to entirely RNG.

tl;dr please playtest

Drop Top Coupe
Engineer on Darkhaven

(edited by Rastaaa.3752)

Posted by: Incognito.3529

Incognito.3529

Arkk and adds either become invisible or he just dont have any animations (but keep attacking you). Until it fixed, I will do first 2 bosses only.

zealex.9410

Ok so first and foremost I wanna say that the number one thing killing my group during this fractal is the anomaly spawning at irregular times during the third boss. For example, the bloom phase will be up and an anomaly will randomly spawn and when the blooms creep near any splash damage you have on the anomaly will knock the blooms back. This cuts the amount of time you have in half and usually results in a death.

Another problem is the anomaly appearing during the disappearing floor phase cuts LOS for classes that use ground target. I have a feeling this shouldnt be happening though and goes back to what I initially said

The fractal it self isn’t overly difficult but when you have these overlapping one shot mechanics the fractal goes from being skilled based to entirely RNG.

tl;dr please playtest

The anomaly isnt that tanky u usually have time before the bloom phase ends to deal with it. I have never seen the anomaly spawn somewhere where theres no floor at all. But still u can have a condi warrior a guard or an ele range the anomaly.

Posted by: Rastaaa.3752

Rastaaa.3752

tl;dr please playtest

The anomaly isnt that tanky u usually have time before the bloom phase ends to deal with it. I have never seen the anomaly spawn somewhere where theres no floor at all. But still u can have a condi warrior a guard or an ele range the anomaly.

I have killed this boss twice now so I know that health is not the problem. What I’m saying is the anomaly is spawning at inconsistent times.

Drop Top Coupe
Engineer on Darkhaven

Posted by: Gaesesagai.9421

Gaesesagai.9421

It’s impossible to stand in the anomaly shield if the anomaly is standing on air.
This still happens. The anomaly will not, indeed, spawn on air, however, it can spawn on tiles that are marked and dissapear, leaving it floating in the air, sometimes completely (depending on the pattern of dissapeared tiles).

I’m curious to know if this is intended or a bug. It’ll help to know what to do here. Do I try to work around this? Or wait for more bug fixes.

And also, like others have mentioned the anomly still spawn at random times, overlapping 1 or more other mechanics. But that was mentioned as intended so at least we know what to do there.

Posted by: Oxygen.1578

Oxygen.1578

Yesterday again the same, the anomaly spawned, a mate introduced itself and shortly before the exploding appeared the anomaly was spawning in another place .. no change so fast to get there

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Just did it. I encountered no formal bugs. However, I have seen the anomaly spawn on a platform right before the platform vanishes, and sadly this event leads to roughly half the team wipes I’ve experienced.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: Triggerbrand.8072

Triggerbrand.8072

Just did it tonight, just dps Arkk fast enough you don’t have to deal with a lot of floors disappearing lol

I also thought they were fixing the disappering floors on the anomaly shield, it just happened to my group.

Posted by: vaxjani.9073

vaxjani.9073

Just a tip for the anomaly: if you have the bomb on you and you time your special action when you are about to explode you can invul the explosion and noone will get damage.
You dont even have to kill the anomaly for this.
I hope this isnt a bug though, it requires good timing and rewards this skillful play.

Lagspike – Never Gonna Find Me – Happy Burstday
War/Ranger/Thief Roaming Vids

Posted by: Grogba.6204

Grogba.6204

And I do hope this is a bug as trying to “time” nova launch with higher ping is impossible to do. I am not a fan of trivializing fights by ignoring most mechanics with the press of a button.
Yes, I do VG with distorting greens and it is vastly easier, faster and safer to do this way but I am still not a fan.