Arah 1 shard reward

Arah 1 shard reward

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

Did the entire dungeon, took us about 2 hours start to finish.

at the end it said I was going to get 60 shards + 29 silver + exp.

I took that got none of it left the party then another thing appeared.

This is what I got for my two hours of time : I thought I got 60, but then I looked and I still had only 87 shards, and only had 15 silver on me and I didn’t get the 29 silver either.

Tbh I’d really like the rewards I was supposed to get and that it said it was going to give me and never gave me when I pressed accept (60 shards 29 silver I don’t even care about the exp).

http://s9.postimage.org/gnmb6xust/gw049.jpg

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

(edited by R E F L H E X.8413)

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Well it’s your fault. Devs warned us from days to wait a fix, and don’t keep trying your luck, expecially on dungeons like arah, so long to complete.
On monday it’s supposed to work regularly

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Well it’s your fault. Devs warned us from days to wait a fix, and don’t keep trying your luck, expecially on dungeons like arah, so long to complete.
On monday it’s supposed to work regularly

Everyone else got thier rewards. It worked fine actually said it was going to give me 60 shards – like it was supposed and said 29 silver – like it was supposed to.

It just didnt give them to me on accept, when I left, after pressing accept, it came up with this and gave me almost nothing.

Possibly a bug dealing with full inventory. How is the game bugging like that (which is the first time it happened to me as I did this dungeon so many times) my fault when it was the game bugging? Every other time it has given me what it said it was going to give me and this was during the window of complaints of 30/50 or whatever it gave you in rewards.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Ye, it’s one of the bug, did you read billion reports on this forum?

p.s. never arrive to the final reward with a bag full

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Ye, it’s one of the bug, did you read billion reports on this forum?

How many of them got 1 shard? Most likely they are complaining about 30/40 or so which has been happening to a friend of mine every run.

P.S – You can stop now.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Some reported 1 or 0 too like your report, you’re not alone

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Yea, but it wasn’t arah. Arah is way more time consuming and you have to kill lupicus (which we managed to get down the first try). It was a complete waste of two to three hours, and my repairs costed more than one shard.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I know, i feel sorry for you. (Don’t be surprised, for most arah is a myth, that’s why you don’t see so many reports)

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

I know, i feel sorry for you. (Don’t be surprised, for most arah is a myth, that’s why you don’t see so many reports)

Well, just learning how to fight lupicus is the biggest thing about arah, after you take the time and practice him, he’s not that bad. That’s what I would suggest people to do if they are having trouble with him. Bring your blocks, teleports, evade skills, quickness for ressing, etc. You can not only block his second form shadowstepping, but you can also block the aoe if you know you can’t get out of it in time and you can block the poison darts. Once everyone knows how to defeat lupicus and practice it, finding teams won’t be so bad, it’s just getting people to learn which things to bring and how to use them (by practicing) then they want to do it more often.

I would have people tell me when i first started gl pugging saying he requires high coordination, but coordination isn’t really an issue here since once he second forms, you are kind of on your own, but it’s really not that bad pugging it, you just need to practice him.

If you area a mesmer I’d go with a wand/sword set on second and third stages for two blocks + blink/signet of inspiration/mirrored images/time warp. And also be using distortion , which sometimes the poison still kills you while you are immune to it and it shows it did no damage but immune. However, on first stage you can multi task with a sword/pistol set, duelists on boss, you on grubs/swarms.

Lupicus is a fight about survival while adding some damage on the boss. Not just whack this guy down for 5 minutes.

Lupicus alone is like a 30-40 minute fight, that is not a problem, I like fighting him, I think he was possibly the boss they spent the most time creating and it shows, they did a very good job with this boss, he’s a very unique experience.

The problem here is I wasted 2-3 hours for one shard.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I totally agree, i clear arah daily. But definitively it’s not so easy with pugs.
Not just because after 7-8 attempts most leave, but even becasue as much i try to explain a strategy, people keep die on phase2, i’m usually alone running until killed obiouvsly. It’s ok, makes yourself feel part of an elite of great players, proud to wear an arah armor. Same time, confirm what i write, find a pug is rare, more rare find a pug able to kill him.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

I’m actually transmuting my arah armor just doing arah to get the armor. This run kinda ruined my night, I was going to do a few more runs but after this, I just can’t go back in there right now. I now know that it was from leaving kinda early from reading the other threads, but I already pressed accept on my rewards and just never got them, until I went outside, I finally received ONE shard. I didn’t want to stay in that guilds team any longer so i took the rewards (which it didn’t give them to me) and just left (The pm calling me an idiot was from one of the members).

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

You mean you got a better stat exotic armor but you want to transmute with arah look?
What class are you, and what armor you got?
Ye i’m waiting monday patch too. If works properly and you’re on NA, add me, i will group with you happily, i’m collecting an elitist group on my contacts, i’m farming the last part of my armor

Forget the bad experience you had haha, you played on a bugged environment

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

I’m not waiting for the patch, I’m just extremely disappointed that I pressed accept and didn’t get my rewards and thought it was safe to leave. It just makes me not want to do the dungeon at all even if the patch was put in tonight. It was a huge waste of my time and I spent more money on repairs for a few deaths than what one token is worth.

There’s no reason to wait for the patch, it’s been working and giving me 60 almost everytime.

I’m light armored and I prefer the cheap winged set over all the exotics.

And no I won’t forget that I completely wasted 3 hours or so that could have been just as productive as sitting on the toilet for that amount of time.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Bump, I probably won’t play this dungeon anymore until I get compensation for the complete waste of time i will not get back. I was about to leave that group during the first 15 minutes of playing with them but endured through it. May even quit the kittening game.

This run kinda ruined my night, I was going to do a few more runs but after this, I just can’t go back in there right now. I now know that it was from leaving kinda early from reading the other threads, but I already pressed accept on my rewards and just never got them, until I went outside, I finally received ONE shard. I didn’t want to stay in that guilds team any longer so i took the rewards (which it didn’t give them to me) and just left (The pm calling me an idiot was from one of the members).

Saying it is my fault for the dungeon not being coded properly while giving rewards is a load if kitten. Maybe if I coded it it would have then been my fault. It has been giving out rewards properly, except when you leave the team at the end after pressing accept your rewards instead of staying in there for a while to receive them it seems.

Let me tell you what I endured through : A team that wanted to kill every single mob that drops nothing nothing that was possible to fight. A team that thinks a hunter was more dangerous and easier to kill than an illusionist didn’t want to listen to my call on illu, recalled the hunter then all 4 of them went downed in one chaos storm. A team that I really wanted to see wipe on lupicus but didn’t want to waste time dieing personally (however I think they all logged on thier next run and couldn’t beat him). A team that had an ele in the guild say I should ranged dps the lupicus withmy wand instead of multi tasking like I explained above. Then when I told the ele how he was wrong the entire guild started saying how I should be dps’ing lupicus, when I was possibly the highest damage on him (which is hilarious to think it is a waste to destroy all of my duelists by using my wand to exchange their damages for wand damage AND not have me swording down grubs and swarms is completely insane, they shouldn’t speak on a proffession they’ve clearly never played when they may have been getting carried that fight, chances are I fought him more than everyone of those guild members combined). And I won’t be playing with any of those shard running only guild while it was still possible guild again, I was pretty much trying to tell them better strategies the entire time, and they wouldn’t listen then tried to get me to deal 100-300 per hit instead of 3 dueulists unloading 600-100 per hit with like 5 hits each unload. It made no sense to call that a waste while I was on grubs, especially when the bad wand damage destroys them, along with swarms, so I have to stay on sword set to keep making them if they do die normally. The worst part is they would keep going saying they were right when clearly wrong, and them all wiping to one chaos storm after telling me why I should fight the hunter instead, at the same exact time, was just terrific tbh he owned what little bit of arrogance they were trying to display.

I pug this dungeon all the time, and I’ve never had a pug group that was so disappointing in both the run, and with the rewards. I was pugging for the full dungeon when it was still nearly impossible to find teams due to shard runs.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

It’s hard for me to look at this game knowing I got bent over backwards and kittened last night. All I’ve been doing since this happened is just kind of standing around in regret of not knowing about if I left AFTER accepting my rewards I wouldn’t get them UNLESS i stayed for a while at the end, I endured the pain of staying in a crowd of people I didn’t want to finish with killing a mob or two inbetween thoughts.

First it was lupicus not wanting to spawn : that was fine, then it was lupicus resetting constantly for 8 hours while people were fighting him witha 3 minute and a half long run back to him from jotun path, that was fine, then it was me accidentally trying to kick leavers on seers path dwayna boss and got no message on if I was sure if I wanted to leave on that misclick : wasn’t fine but didn’t complain. Then THIS. (I still don’t have a complete set of exotics yet, and I’ve been mainly doing just arah for it, because the other dungeons are more of a repetitive grind of just kill this stuff and go.

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Darkdragons.5860

Darkdragons.5860

I got 1 token from CoF my first run lol so were even :p

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

“I got 1 token from CoF my first run lol so were even :p”

Too bad you can probably run 5-8 cof runs before you can normally pug one arah run. I don’t think I would call this “even”.

The other dungeons are like fighting normal mobs on the map in comparison.

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Darkdragons.5860

Darkdragons.5860

Well I fought the flame effigy and it took us a while had to swap group members until we finally got enough dmg to take him down. Took about 2 hours that run.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Well I fought the flame effigy and it took us a while had to swap group members until we finally got enough dmg to take him down. Took 1-2 hours that run.

I’ve had arah take ten hours from having to switch members and teach people lupicus, twice, once without killing him. I’ve also had the dungeon only take about 3 hours a few times to, with people that I had already beat it with.

If you are trying to argue that a boss that is probably just go in and smack him around for 10 minutes is even to lupicus you need to play arah. Now I’m not saying you don’t deserve compensation too, I am saying I have a screenshot, and endured pain witha group I should have left in the first ten minutes upon entering, upon much others and going through the hardest dungeon to completely waste my time at the ending not getting anything one shard isn’t anything, I would have been better off sleeping.

One shard isn’t going o be that breaker between having to do more runs or not for that next piece of equipment.

Needless to say after this I will never join a guilds group again from this mentality of even if we are clearly wrong lets stick up for eachother and be wrong together. As well as possibly not finishing getting an exotic set and just leaving this game.

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: DKP.4196

DKP.4196

Lol, I want 1 shard reward at least once so I can have a screenie XD Unfortunatly I dont get 1 shard but my rewards have been bugged before.

Keep trying, or die trying. Never give up, never forgive. We will Desolate. – Desolation
Not A Message.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

So anet just lets their players get kittened over by anets own mistakes and doesn’t even care right? Just deal with it or completely ignore them?

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

They said they are addressing it on Monday

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Ok, so this was bad, real bad :
We were continuing this 4 out of 5 players so we didn’t have to find someone else and during the fight everything froze, however the odd thing was I could still talk to players, so I wasn’t disconnected yet – Very odd, on the last boss, about to get my shards (kinda ridiculous this game is wasting all my time, everytime now).

You can see how all my downed skills are trying to activate : everything froze I shoulda vidded this but decided to screenshot without thinking :

http://postimage.org/image/d5qatqe3p/
http://postimage.org/image/mv1a6v8h5/
http://postimage.org/image/ak6hhl8rz/full/
http://postimage.org/image/wqb89wfp3/
http://postimage.org/image/4wdiih15x/
http://postimage.org/image/icfqn37r5/
http://postimage.org/image/4bl8z1i5d/full/

Edit : It started making us get in different instances – some of them being new ones wanting us to restart.

Somehow after managing to enter and leave the instance 5 or 6 times i got on an overflow server, then in a normal server from waiting, then entered and got into my own instance with the waypoints, and then I had them reset their dungeons by leaving the party and going to another dungeon – then they were able to rejoin me in my instance however we were really close to getting screwed on the last boss, and were scared to get a 5th player to finish with us after that.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Bro. I perfectly understand your feelings. Arah is long, and challenging.
Receive 1 token is not fun. But c’mon
After all, you lost just 60 tokens
Seems you love that dungeon, so you will happily repeat it, expecially with a good group.
Be positive , monday should fix the DR, a lot will play again.
The group you described, trying to teach you how to use your class, remembers me of the typical idiot group you meet on WoW. EVERYONE pretend (dream) to be a pro, EVERYONE teach other people’s class. Just ignore them.
Don’t argue. We both know one player needs to be the top damager to keep Lupicus’ shadowstep, your group was made of noobs pretending to be pro just because they found a guide on wiki. Was way more fun weeks ago, when i was one of the rarest able to fight him knowing the strategy. At least the team was coherently admitting their fault, listening, trying to play their best. Obiouvsly not everyone is able to dodge and play with high performance, it’s a player fault, and noone can be an elite player.
It’s ok. IF you accept it, sometimes when you get your group is hopeless and after 8 attempts all of them except you are powned at the beginning of phase 2, just give up and regroup. Next is better. But still,save on contacts who you saw playing better.
At the end, you will have a selected list of good players, who will make the run fun and fast. Me and my buddy, both determined to play arah endless, are planning to create an arah guild, planning to invite who we saw playing with high performance. I renew my invite to join us

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

Diminishing returns has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to me.

It was going to give me the 60 this has nothing to do with dr system.

What happened to me was completely kittening ridiculous.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I know. I guess it’s because you left. Basically you wasn’t worth anymore of any appropriate reward.
A curious anomaly, remember to not leave the group.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

“I know. I guess it’s because you left. Basically you wasn’t worth anymore of any appropriate reward.”

I had pressed accept on my full rewards – it should have given them to me – there is no excuse for this. Just because I kind of like fighting lupicus doesn’t mean I like getting kittened over for 3 hours of time.

I do have a question for you, why are you trying to justify me being kittened over? I put in just as much effort completely finishing this dungeon as everyone else in the group.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I’m just trying to make you forget what happened, being positive, and back to play a challenging fun content. After all it’s bugged, we knew it. And you lost just 60 tokens of thousands needed

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

“I’m just trying to make you forget what happened”

Please don’t reply in this thread. I want my kitten rewards I earned with 3-4 hours of time, it is bullkitten to sit here and try to justify a fault in the game not giving them.

I’ve already been kittened over various times once including a bug that made a 50s rune apply two times on one piece of armor. Among numerous bugs inside the dungeon itself including lupicus not even beinga ble to fight us. Now after being kittened over so many times and completing the dungeon for no kittening reason I want my kittening rewards this was the coders fault, not mine, i completed the dungeon and pressed accept on my rewards and got NOTHING. I carried a clueless group through lupicus that was giving me hell the whole time, they got their rewards I want mine.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

And i told you yet to forget a refund. Devs warned you to wait, the game is bugged and they know it too. You didn’t. Your fault you have to pay. Accept it.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

" Devs warned you to wait, the game is bugged and they know it too. "

No they didn’t I didn’t see a message in my inbox telling me not to dungeon I did the dungeon so many times and got the proper rewards. I also didn’t see no warning before going into the dungeon.

They may have made a thread, that I didn’t and so many others wouldn’t have seen, however they are talking about DR, I guess you cannot comprehend how this is completely unrelated to diminishing returns.

I am asking you nicely to please get the kitten out of my thread.

Trying to act like someone getting kittened over is ok is kittening ridiculous. Trying to justify not getting rewards when you pressed accept 60 shards and 29 silver is kittening insane.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Hrouda warned us, i kept repeating and quoting his post for a couple days.
Someone else reported this behavior, you can read a post on this thread too.
BTW ye, if you want to keep insisting, dreaming a refund, yelling here, feel free, enjoy.

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

" Devs warned you to wait, the game is bugged and they know it too. "

No they didn’t I didn’t see a message in my inbox telling me not to dungeon I did the dungeon so many times and got the proper rewards. I also didn’t see no warning before going into the dungeon.

They may have made a thread, that I didn’t and so many others wouldn’t have seen, however they are talking about DR, I guess you cannot comprehend how this is completely unrelated to diminishing returns.

I am asking you nicely to please get the kitten out of my thread.

Trying to act like someone getting kittened over is ok is kittening ridiculous. Trying to justify not getting rewards when you pressed accept 60 shards and 29 silver is kittening insane.

Its a known bug by almost every player in the game, it doesn’t matter what dungeon you do there is a chance of it happening. My advice is to get over it because you will not be reimbursed anything.

Arah 1 shard reward

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lol i tried to repeating him it’s a well know bug all of us knows.

Arah 1 shard reward

Kromica.2831

It’s kittening kitten to sit here and justify a coding error.

To think you deserve special treament for something that you decided to take a chance on is laughable.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

To think you deserve special treament for something that you decided to take a chance on is laughable.

Special treatment? No I think this is what should happen for those that have proof of this happening, and my proof is very clear.

Chances? No there isn’t no chance to it are you kitten I’ve done that dungeon so many times and never had a problem with rewards.

This was not a dimishing returns problem. This was a problem of pressing accept rewards and not getting them right away.

Arah 1 shard reward

Kromica.2831

Special treatment? No I think this is what should happen for those that have proof of this happening, and my proof is very clear.

Chances? No there isn’t no chance to it are you kitten I’ve done that dungeon so many times and never had a problem with rewards.

This was not a dimishing returns problem. This was a problem of pressing accept rewards and not getting them right away.

It is a bug, bugs are unpredicable, you know can strike anytime. Let it go, some of your post may already get you banned, and getting banned over 1 dungeon run is foolish.

Arah 1 shard reward

R E F L H E X.8413

It is a bug, bugs are unpredicable, you know can strike anytime. Let it go, some of your post may already get you banned, and getting banned over 1 dungeon run is foolish.

I really don’t give a kitten if I get banned the pvp kittening blows and the game has kittened me over so many times with no return on what I got kittened over on if they want to ban me they can ban me because I really don’t give a kitten at this point.

Arah 1 shard reward

Kromica.2831

I really don’t give a kitten if I get banned the pvp kittening blows and the game has kittened me over so many times with no return on what I got kittened over on if they want to ban me they can ban me because I really don’t give a kitten at this point.

Then there is no reason to waste your time continuing to post and my time to read the rants of a child. Good Day

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: DaysOfNIght.5928

DaysOfNIght.5928

The irony about complaining of wasted time is that you waste more time complaining about it.

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

I’m deffinately not taking the time to read all of this but some pieces that made me laugh would be the initial post. Your inventory is full and it was most likely the time when shards didn’t stack because they were patching it next week. Hilarious. Also, we were 3 guildies who run together 2 dungeons a day. We usually run with a different mesmer who stays on the boss and the warrior/guardian do adds because they are in the same room and can discuss who does what. Therefore, the adds were already under control and we just needed to push the boss 25%. DPS does not matter on Lupicus and greatsword for mesmer at a ranged boss like this does awesome damage in p2/p3 when you can use all of your illusions and still do dps to the boss(which is the only thing we needed) so this makes literally no sense. Our much better mesmer we run with regularly has no problems or complaints on this fight.
Now lets go into detail about what this Reflhex person did our whole run. First we do our runs in 1 hour, we consistantly one shot Lupicus with 2 pugs due to our communication. Reflex instead of listening to us consistently was typing every trash mob and boss fight and dieing because he was tying instead of dodging/killing. He was an extreme annoyance therefore I blocked him and hope to never run with a person who types more than games. Also, this mesmer constantly was as close to enemies as possible with greatsword (which does more damage the farther you are from the mob) we questioned him on this and never replied. Also he was upset we didn’t skip trash mobs by exploiting the game and complained we didn’t have a theif to help exploit.
You’ve posted a ton of bullkittenin on a group that has done all 4 paths, one shots a boss with a certain pattern and told everyone that you’re such a superior player. We pretty much carried you based on what our other mesmer does for the group and what you didnt do. If you are so good why didn’t you clear your inventory or salvage pieces so you could accept your tokens? Or why didn’t you own up to your mistake and make a ticket on it instead of telling Anet it’s their fault you are an idiot.
Thanks, and goodbye for good

(edited by Dakirah.1892)

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

i did it yday (finding an arah group is so kitten hard…so kitten hard cry) and i got my 60 tokens tho

also Dakirah i want to be in your group Y.Y

(edited by Ulquiorra.6903)

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

other games you could expect to get the missing rewards refunded by suppoert

but…

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: Meix.3710

Meix.3710

@OP I don’t know why so much rage, if your bag was full, it was your fault for not checking first =\ Not really ANet’s fault…

& I want to be in Dakirah’s group also =[ GL stage 2 still kicks my kitten though, too many circles, too little time to run T_T

Arah 1 shard reward

Posted by: above mars.4586

above mars.4586

Dude, you need bigger bags