Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sorcath.7630

Sorcath.7630

Please make it so that you can no longer kite the boss away from his spawn room. So tired of these groups wanting to kite him back for an hour only to have him constantly reset.

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: ZeroStatic.2176

ZeroStatic.2176

Final boss… spawn room? Sylvari path right? (The Forgotten)
Are you talking about the wraith or Lupicus? Wraith is the final boss but there’s no reason to kite him. (You can’t even kite him away afaik, at least until you complete the ritual.)

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: DeadlyStormZ.2370

DeadlyStormZ.2370

Lupicus is not the final boss.

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: Kevin.2176

Kevin.2176

Make the door closes when encounter starts, just as it opens when you kill the first two elites outside of it. Simple fix. This allows you to add more way points to make learning easier too.

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

So theres no running back at all? Can’t imagine Lupicus like that!

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

Why, once everybody knows what to expect and how to avoid his attacks in p2 – which might be a little tough to learn – Lupicus is not that hard anymore. We usually don’t kite him to the wp cause this won’t work if you do the Jotuun path.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

Some people won’t be that good. It’s not an issue for me, but if people are having a tough time now I can’t imagine now being locked out.

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: SgtSarcasm.1653

SgtSarcasm.1653

Then I suppose you’ve never done Jotun path, ‘cos that’s basically how it is on Jotun path right now due to buggy waypoint. It takes minutes to run back to him, so if you die, it’s usually the end for you.

On another note, what boss are you talking about? I farm every path except seer daily and I don’t know of any final boss where you kite boss away from spawn room. My group kills every boss where they spawn.

Khaine [80 Guardian] – Night of Wallachia [80 Warrior]
Minister of Fear [80 Necromancer] @Far Shiverpeaks EU

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: Brewbeer.8239

Brewbeer.8239

@SgtSarcasm

I believe they are talking about Giganticus. It’s a common pug tactic to kite him back to the closest waypoint and zerg him down. Insanity if you ask me, but apparently some people don’t consider repair bills.

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: mrhappyclam.2408

mrhappyclam.2408

i downed that giganticus thingy with the slyvari and chicken path with a group thats never done it before, on our second try. really wasnt all that difficult… didnt know you could run him to the waypoint. lol.

(:)

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: SgtSarcasm.1653

SgtSarcasm.1653

I’ve killed giganticus dozens of times, never knew you could kite him back to waypoint… Don’t see why anyone would want to do it that way, either. I guess if you’re too bad to actually learn how the encounter works…

Khaine [80 Guardian] – Night of Wallachia [80 Warrior]
Minister of Fear [80 Necromancer] @Far Shiverpeaks EU

Arah EM 3 Final boss.

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

The boss isn’t supposed to be kiteable anet didn’t test their dungeons and as a result he doesn’t reset properly