Arah Exp Group

Arah Exp Group

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Maelwro.7562

Maelwro.7562

Hi folks,
I’m looking for a coordinated group to get together and run Arah exp on a persistent (or atleast somewhat persistent) basis. I’m available most weekends although my playing hours are pretty late on weekdays (play in HST timezone).

Classes I can bring when needed:
Mesmer
Guardian
Engineer

Please let me know if this is something anyone would be interested in.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: RitLew.1954

RitLew.1954

yeah i want to get the armor so im down

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: derry.2789

derry.2789

I’m up for this, good support dps war, EU timezone.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: phandaria.4891

phandaria.4891

Hi, I never done Arah before, but if you dont mind, please invite for the runs

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

That’s fine. Also folks, if you could list your preferred playing time for dungeon runs, that would be most helpful for getting a group together.

Saturday, Sunday (PST) – Variable/Any
Monday – Friday – 9PM PST – 12/1AM PST

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

Sign me up if you want to. I’ve only done path 3 but I am more than willing to learn the others.

I play on an EU server and live in the time zone GMT +1.
During the weekdays I’ll be available from around 3PM to ~10PM GMT
During the weekends I am more or less online all day lol

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Mathog.3157

Mathog.3157

It depends. Sometimes I have whole day, sometimes only 1h but you can PM me when needed, I’ll always join.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: RitLew.1954

RitLew.1954

weekday: 12pm – 6pm PST, weekend: anytime

If I could suggest that you make a guild for this to keep track of everyone, no one has to represent it they just have to join it so we can see whos online

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

Excellent suggestion RitLew — guild has been created and will send invites out.

For those who are interested: guild name is ARAH PATHFINDERS — I’ll send an invite to anyone interested who posts in this topic.

If we get enough interest, I’ll look at getting us a Teamspeak channel.

(edited by Maelwro.7562)

Arah Exp Group

derry.2789

Perhaps make a new thread to advertise the guild as i know there’s a huge amount of people who want to do runs and would join, but may not go into this thread as there’s a new ‘lf arah group’ thread every 2 days.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Tzevaot.1736

Tzevaot.1736

@Maelwro.7562

I’m really interested in joining this guild, I really want to get the tokens Arah, and am willing to help in Exp. mode or story mode.

Name: Tzevaot
Necro lv 80

Arah Exp Group

derry.2789

bumping this thread

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

Hey folks — just a head’s up everyone in the guild has invite privileges, so if there is someone you run with on occasion, welcome them aboard. For those whom I had the pleasure of grouping with, thank you — was an excellent run. I look forward to running with more of you as well.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I’ll take an invite … esp since this was something I championed in the last thread that was 50% about this…

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Relickan.4261

Relickan.4261

Hey guys, my playing time is pretty limited but when i do have it i’d like to do some runs. Pretty new to Arah exp (just did my first path today) but i’m a support DPS warrior. If i could get an invite that would be great, thanks!

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Jen.3407

Jen.3407

Add me. I want complete all Arah paths. Invite me when have group
Thank

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Djemo.7153

Djemo.7153

Add me please, i have a warrior and a engie in full exo and am willing to play any of the 2.
Im on Blacktide and it doesent work there at all.

Ive done all 3 paths multiple times before but with groups that used some sort of a bug, so i know all 3 paths.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Kirbz.4278

Kirbz.4278

Hi there, I’m also interested in joining for consistent Arah runs with you guys. Its hard to find coordinated groups for this dungeon, let alone just getting into it.

I have experience with 3 paths and I’m willing to learn more.

I’m usually on weekends and occasional nights on weekdays. Add me if you like!

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Maximillian Greil.1965

Maximillian Greil.1965

It’s not working on my server, but I’d be down. I’m an extremely experienced ele, on pretty much all day.

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

Invites sent out — most folks aren’t representing, but please feel free to message folks if you’re interested in getting a run together. You can also represent to let people know you are looking for an arah group. I’ve had quite a few successful runs so far with different members.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: BlackMetal.7461

BlackMetal.7461

Add me as well. Mostly on weeknights 10p – 2a EST and sometimes for extended times during the day. Completed paths 2,3,4.

Necro – 80
Mesmer – 80

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Void.8630

Void.8630

I’m interested in some runs. Haven’t been able to find a group for a long time. :/

Level 80 Warrior condition dmg build

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

I’ll take an invite too, if you get the chance.

I do path 3 mostly, as I find that’s the quickest one. I try to run it once a day, and usually only after work (~9pm EST, or 2:00 Server time).

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Kekis.2934

Kekis.2934

Send me an invite as well.
I prefer to do path 1 or 3, path 4 is way too long. I’m a support/dps elementalist.
Usually play between 7-12 pm EST.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Nakashima.7560

Nakashima.7560

I’d love an invite as well, I want plenty tokens from there, so am up for any paths. Also really need 1 and 4 for my dungeon master title. So please add me to this guild ^^

I’m usually on from 10 am til 11 pm, GMT+1.. Unsure what that is in american times though, but that shouldnt matter as youd be able to see when I’m online in that guild =]

Can bring an ele, mesmer, and soon engineer as well. Though I prefer running on my ele (Staff Support, DD isnt exactly viable in dungeons )

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Vacks.6459

Vacks.6459

Please send me an invite. I play a condition build on my mesmer. I’ve only ever done path 3 and will gladly do any path.

Server: Tarnished Coast
Guild: Ours Is The Fury [FURY]

Arah Exp Group

derry.2789

Remember when setting up groups that US players and EU players cant enter the same instance.
Also, i’m not sure if every member can edit the guild message, If they can it might be a idea to put the servers that currently have the gate working on them to help when forming groups.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I’m also starting a guild for Arah, just did a successful run.
Everyone has invite privileges.
Represent if you’re willing/looking for an Arah group (don’t spam invites/PM’s to people not representing).
Post your server in the GMoTD if it’s bugged.

If you want an invite, please send me an ingame mail at Master Bei Shun.1267.

I’m thinking of doing a rank system based on successful runs so it would be easier to teach the beginners how to do it without having a full group of beginners.

Arah Exp Group

derry.2789

I dont see the point in more than one of these guilds

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

From what I’ve gathered to the people I invited off of this thread, Mael hasn’t responded very well.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: StormGust.2934

StormGust.2934

you can add me to the guild am veteran warrior in arah exp . i do p1,2,3 everyday

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: ComradeWinston.5279

ComradeWinston.5279

If anyone needs a Necro I’m currently on almost all day and working on getting a full set at any opportunity so I’ll be willing to run this for a while.

I’ve only managed to finish a run of 3 thus far and I am currently not in a guild so I’d be willing to join the one mentioned above.

“Every joke is a tiny revolution.”
~George Orwell

(edited by ComradeWinston.5279)

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: QuartzMoped.2370

QuartzMoped.2370

Full exotic elemental will run anytime I’m on. Also, got a less geared mesmer, if needed. Would love to join this guild.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

I’d like to join as well. My availability is M-F 6pm-11pm ET and all day Sat/Sun.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Isos.6458

Isos.6458

I also would like to join this guild, have a 80 mesmer and guardian and I’m available most days of the week.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: dmt.3490

dmt.3490

Please add me. I’m always looking for Arah groups.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Icarium.5863

Icarium.5863

I’d like an invite as well, as an Arah noob.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

From what I’ve gathered to the people I invited off of this thread, Mael hasn’t responded very well.

I think ALL of us have invite Privs …. if you mean he hasn’t been running the Teams himself, then that’s not fair b/c it wasn’t ever expected of him to do so.

But if it’s indeed true that NA players can’t join the same instances as EU players, then we obviously DO need 2 different groups. (I’ll stick with whichever one is all NA plz)

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: fourpoundburrito.1698

fourpoundburrito.1698

Send an invite my way please.

80 Mesmer
80 Guardian

I’m usually on sometime between 9 PM EST → 1 AM EST most days.

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

Hi folks,
just wanted to reiterate that everyone has invite privileges in the guild. If you group with a friend, or see an invite request on the forums please feel free to invite them. Regarding groups, i’ve done my best to include a lot of you folks — but the amount of tells and messages I get each day are absolutely astronomical (apparently this guild concept is far more popular than I imagined).

One thing I would recommend to make it easier — if you are actively looking for an Arah group/run — represent the guild during that time, to let all folks in the guild taking a peep at the roster that you’re interested in a run — this would save a lot of time on sending random tells to folks in the guild.

My playing time is quite quirky, as I live in Hawaii so I don’t typically play during your average prime time. To those whom I haven’t got a chance to group with or answer your invite request quickly, I sincerely apologize!

NOTE: If there is enough interest, I may look at getting a voice server (Vent, TS, etc) for the guild’s dungeon groups if there is enough interest. Please let me know your thoughts. I’ll send out invites in a moment when I log on.

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

Additionally, I’ve added an additional rank: Dungeon Leader. This rank is for those who actually wish to lead dungeon groups. Please let me know if you would like to be bumped to this rank — this should help with coordinating groups and allow members to message the dungeon leaders.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

I’d like an invite. I’ve done most other dungeons but have been wanting to do this for a long time.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: Divine Joanne.6948

Divine Joanne.6948

hi… i would like to find a group for arah,
im mesmer. avaliable to play now, EU server

feel free to add me

Arah Exp Group

derry.2789

Lots of people use http://gw2lfg.com/lfgs for finding Arah groups

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: GaiusAmon.6914

GaiusAmon.6914

This sounds like a great idea. I usually run a mesmer on and off most days, NA server. I’d appreciate an invite from the appropriate group.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: grayskull.2367

grayskull.2367

i would love an invite to this guild i’m trying so hard to get my arah armor ive done path 3 mostly because it the only one i could get it before the gate glitched out, but i’m eager to learn.

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: HoukaKetsueki.6924

HoukaKetsueki.6924

Add me in the guild too. Really need those Arah runs. Thanks.

Koko Puffz / Kokoro Chan
Coerce[LOLI]
Tarnished Coast Asian Roamer

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: octo.7123

octo.7123

Hey everyone it would be great if I could get an invite. Look forward to running Arah with you all!

Arah Exp Group

Posted by: rhinton.4628

rhinton.4628

I’m very interested in this.
I’ve run Path 3 several times however only been successful with 1 group…thus only achieving 60 tokens.

Please send me an invite.
How does this work if we’re on different servers?

Arah Exp Group

Maelwro.7562

Invites sent out; octo.7123 your guild memberships are full — was unable to invite you mate.