Arah Exp Mursaat Path golem suit event bugged?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: animus.5814

animus.5814

We had a lot of trouble last night with this part. The golem suit works fine. The charging works fine. The spiders stay out but the abominations can get through the shield and stun us until we run out of juice or kill us after 3 of them are on us.

No the sticks “2” option does not kill anthing. Not spiders, not abominations. The 2 option on the sticks do not stun them, kill anything, or launch them back.

So is it bugged or do I need to L2P? WE tried a lot and tried mesmer cloak fields and etc.

Posted by: Vesir.1546

Vesir.1546

the mobs are invincible now, which is the only bug but it’s still doable, just make sure you use swiftness

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

You’re supposed to run past the abominations. We just used swiftness the whole time (I popped an elixir B + adrenaline pack before hopping in the suit).

Posted by: DKP.4196

DKP.4196

The only known bug Ive encountered with this event is, none of the spiders or abominations died at the end when they hit the exploding turret near the waypoint.

Sometimes they all die, but sometimes they dont and when they dont there are invisible spiders everywhere in the area around the way point.

The only solution here was to dodge role out of the cave and we were safe. This bug might have been fixed by now. I dont know.

If the suit isnt working and you have a Mesmer in your team/ele i cant remember. They can just use arcane shield and speed buffs to finish the run. As long as 1 party member gets to the end, the way point opens.

Keep trying, or die trying. Never give up, never forgive. We will Desolate. – Desolation
Not A Message.

Posted by: animus.5814

animus.5814

Ok, I understand. So it is working as intended then. I don’t think we had swiftness going. Just walking and not even dashing. Thanks