Arah Gates bugged for 2 weeks now, time to fix it.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nima.5921

Nima.5921

On Gandara and many other servers, the gates to Arah have been bugged and not available for a long time now.
I’ve waited with my guild, so have my friends, but in all honestly, if this is to complicated to fix, then leave the gates open untill its done.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

While not the most satisfactory of answers. You could attempt to make friends with players on other servers and then have them port you into the dungeon. I know for a week that CoF was bugged on fort aspenwood I would have my friends from other servers warp me into the dungeon, as theirs was open.

(also being able to draw on players from multiple servers makes it tons easier to find groups ;0 )

Posted by: djmckie.4876

djmckie.4876

what makes you think it’s bugged? there’s a very good chance Anet have closed it off while they remove the countless exploits within the dungeon.

Posted by: deherch.3158

deherch.3158

Then, an official statement would be nice.. lol

Posted by: Altayna.1943

Altayna.1943

An official statement would be nice anyway, because this is becoming really annoying and i’m getting really angry about this.

Either fix soon or make it open all the time until it is fixed if you don’t want to piss off any more players…

Posted by: Reevac.1748

Reevac.1748

They are not “bugged” they are closed. Everyone is doing MK and not the events in Orr that open that gate.

Posted by: Altayna.1943

Altayna.1943

So you mean it is perfectly normal, that here are about 20 players with me in Cursed Shore trying to get access to Arah and failing because the event won’t start?

I guess not.

Posted by: Reevac.1748

Reevac.1748

it also depends on your server. On mine the event starts and ends because it fails pretty quick because noone is doing it.

Posted by: Corran.7536

Corran.7536

They are not “bugged” they are closed. Everyone is doing MK and not the events in Orr that open that gate.

It’s probably like that on every server. I’ve been going nuts at the darn gates for three weeks. Now the group events work (at least on my server Eredon Terrace US…for now ) and everyone wants to do MK not open the gate. And when I got a group of people to take it we don’t have enough people to do the last of the chain! I’d like to see the gate opened all the time or a portal or something that lets us skip that group stuff. But I’m holding out hope that after the MK thing people will go out there and get it opened!

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I have been experimenting with the terrain and got quite close to the portal. However, there are still some obstacles to overcome.

Posted by: Tutty.3024

Tutty.3024

I have posted, emailed and PM’d about this regularly.

To this day, I have NEVER seen an official statement about it.

Good luck.