Arah P4

Arah P4

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DevilishSpriggs.4706

DevilishSpriggs.4706

So me and a group of great guys just ran the Arah path 4. We put in 5 hours almost to run this dungeon, and I was surprised that I stuck around, and that they did as well. We were having a blast with the dungeon and killing the bosses, until the last boss. We had heard the boss was notorious for giving pug groups a head ache, but our headache got even bigger, WHEN THE BOSS GOT BUGGED. I realize, yes it is a bug, and yes it is only a game, but i hate how my 5 hours was wasted on the whole thing only to not get a reward, or that delicious Dungeon Master title. Probably won’t be trying again in the near future.

So after my whole life’s story I guess I just want to know if anyone else has a story to share about dream crushing bugs or glitches.

Arah P4

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

5 hours on arah p4…. wow….

last boss (bloodstone shard) bugged as in doesn’t trigger? apparently it’s because randall greyston (npc) died before it or something, though I have never encountered this bug before.

Arah P4

Posted by: Anicetus.1253

Anicetus.1253

I can definitely tell you that the bloodstone shard doesn’t bug. It never did for me and i never heard of anyone encountering such issue. Randall is resurrected once the four trash mobs die and becomes invulnerable.

Another story if you spent 5 hours trying to jump to it without doing anything, though.

(edited by Anicetus.1253)

Arah P4

Posted by: Luke.2643

Luke.2643

It happened to me a couple of times back in the days.. it seems to happen if randall gets killed by gorillas before the boss (sort of a Detha bug).

Arah P4

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I can definitely tell you that the bloodstone shard doesn’t bug. It never did for me and i never heard of anyone encountering such issue.

You just heard it, twice.

So I guess he does bug, sometimes.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Arah P4

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Really makes me value our 25-30 min Arah P4 runs xD
99% of that being Grenth, eugh a time gated boss YIPEE.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Arah P4

Anicetus.1253

All wraiths should spawn at the same time and in one circle. Either you kill them all within 20 seconds or you down and die.

Arah P4

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

3 minute grenth lfg

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Arah P4

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

All wraiths should spawn at the same time and in one circle. Either you kill them all within 20 seconds or you down and die.

Teach me! :o

Arah P4

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

OP is probably mistaking Simin as the last boss, when I take newbs they usually think Simin is the last one. He said he heard the boss was notorious for giving pugs a headache, that sounds like Simin, not Bloodstone Shard. Simin often is a headache for low dps groups, and a 5 hour run definitely sounds like a low dps group.

Arah P4

Anicetus.1253

Wow, just tried pugging p4 for like half an hour with this advertisement:

READ: Path 4, speedrun, experienced people who’re able to communicate only, gear+traitcheck!

One "support" guardian (PVT) and one berserker/divinity warrior with 30/30/0/0/20 (level 90?) traits. Then the lfg tool bugged and i’m unable to set up a new lfg because im supressed due to excessive spamming. /anet

Arah P4

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Oh yeah I ran this yesterday, took my party like 1.5 hours which is a long kitten time. But it does sound like he may be talking about the 2nd to last boss since the last one isn’t hard.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Arah P4

laharl.8435

Wow, just tried pugging p4 for like half an hour with this advertisement:

READ: Path 4, speedrun, experienced people who’re able to communicate only, gear+traitcheck!

One “support” guardian (PVT) and one berserker/divinity warrior with 30/30/0/0/20 (level 90?) traits. Then the lfg tool bugged and i’m unable to set up a new lfg because im supressed due to excessive spamming. /anet

Gear and trait check mean nothing to people, probably just means have exotics pls. I have lfg’d for “high dps” and only gotten only 2 zerkers. The other two were PVT and Carrion, when questioned I was promptly informed they are high dps and that Carrion can be higher dps than zerk.

I haven’t had a level 90 yet though, he must faceroll everything!

Arah P4

Posted by: durend.6237

durend.6237

The only way I’ve ever seen Simin bug was in a run when she never stealthed once. But that would make the fight easier not impossible.

Bloodstone shard however I’ve had a run when it was invisible, but still possible to kill if you spammed your melee attacks where it should be. I think I recall seeing a patch note a few months ago saying that bug was fixed however.

Arah P4

laharl.8435

People often think Simin is bugged when they have a low dps group and are doing bad spark pulls. They can’t get her below 50% and perceive it to be a bug.