Arah: Story-for "Victory or Death"

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Since this is for “Victory or Death,” my wife and I have to bring those characters, a Ranger and Engineer, to the dungeon. Since we’re in direct communication, and they are our mains, we are pretty solid in fractals with these two. Both of us hate dungeons, so I would never call us experienced.

• Can this be duo-ed?
  • If not, what other group members should we be looking for to complete this?
  • Should we use undead potions (I heard they are currently bugged)?
  • Should we just give up on the idea of ever finishing our personal stories given that it involves a dungeon?
Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Story isnt difficult, it just takes a long time to complete. I would just grab some pugs to fill out the group. Theres no real need to be picky for a storymode which is heavily timegated.

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

other than having to step on the 2 plates at the start, the whole path can otherwise be solo’ed

Oceanic [LOD]

Posted by: DEKeyzToChaos.7381

DEKeyzToChaos.7381

Story mode isn’t hard, and it could probably be duoed by a solid team. There isn’t really any incentive to duoing over picking up a few more meat shields for the adventure. You should try to get group members who use their heads while playing, but that’s sometimes hard to do.

Go ahead and use potions. The increased damage output will help things go faster, and the increased incoming damage just reinforces the idea that you should learn which attacks to dodge.

The problem with it right now is that some parts of it can get bugged and make completion kind of difficult – a set of encounters suffer from the same type of bug as the fire elemental phase of the Fire Shaman open world event. Y’know, the resetting health bug.

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

the only remotely challenging part is the trash at the start, the risen devastators hit really hard. and of course trying not to shrivel up and die due to boredom

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

It’s easy enough to duo, but kitten is it boring…

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Thank you all for your solid replies.

I hear Logan “sacrifices” himself for the good of the team yet again. I may just throw up in my mouth a little when that happens…

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief