Arah Tour Saturday Morning

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

Hi all!

I’m going to be doing an Arah tour (all paths) Saturday morning, approx 0900 PST. I will take any and all comers (well, just 4 more I guess, as I can’t run 2 accounts at the same time). You can be whatever class you want provided you KNOW YOUR CLASS. I’m very well qualified to teach warriors, pretty decent with guardians, and have general knowledge of eles, mesmers, and thieves, but I don’t know much about engis, necros or rangers, so I will expect you to know how to adapt to a situation that is presented to you.

I expect you to have:
Melee weapons
Undead Slaying potions
Life-steal food (Candied dragon rolls are great)
One ranged weapon for Melandru (haven’t gotten that melee spot down yet)
A really good attitude
Teamspeak (a microphone isn’t necessary, but I don’t want to have to type out all my instructions)

Additionally, I request that all my trainees, warrior or not, watch this video. Brazil did an amazing job showing exactly how to melee Lupicus (apply what he said to your class). We will not be ranging Lupi at all, so be prepared for melee.

Contact me in game that morning (I’ll be on a little earlier), and we’ll get started when we have a full party. We will start with p4 and work our way backwards. You don’t need to stay for the whole thing, so if you just need p4 for you DM title, I don’t mind if you leave after one dungeon. I’d hope I’ll have more people waiting for someone to drop

See you Saturday!!!

IvanTheGrey.2941

Oh, I’m on NA. Sorry EU people!!

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

lightly pencil me in for some of it. I will see about shifting my schedule and running with you before I have to head into work.

IvanTheGrey.2941

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this will not be happening.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

NO. WAYS.

This is so cruel </3

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

Ah, what a pity. If you ever transfer to EU and plan anything like this count me in, I haven’t been in Arah in ages .

IvanTheGrey.2941

I’m sorry everyone. Really rough rl stuff. Gonna have to take a hiatus from teaching right now as well. I’ll be back soon though. I’m thinking of doing Arah weekends, doing 2 full tours on both Saturday and Sunday, hopefully accommodating any and all potential students/Arah runners.

Would there be an interest in this from the community?

Posted by: Jiyn.3158

Jiyn.3158

I’m sorry everyone. Really rough rl stuff. Gonna have to take a hiatus from teaching right now as well. I’ll be back soon though. I’m thinking of doing Arah weekends, doing 2 full tours on both Saturday and Sunday, hopefully accommodating any and all potential students/Arah runners.

I’ll be up for it. Can never go wrong with Arah runs.

Never trust a Stormcrow.

Posted by: NACotser.4125

NACotser.4125

Once I get my NA chars to 80 I’d be up for it too.

2Hairy = 2Scary
B)

Posted by: franco.2645

franco.2645

So sorry to hear about the rough things in life.

I’ll definitely be interested in Arah tours. Thank you for planning them and for being such a good teacher!