Arah Vet here to help you with Arah runs

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: VitisVinifera.2834

VitisVinifera.2834

Yes I definitely need help with Arah. Just ruined a full set of gear dying at Lupi. Totally frustrating.

GW1 Gwamm (5), full exotic with ascended rings, 4000 points, mature and chill.
Obal, please have me along. I’m free all day today. Thanks! I’ll leave my game up if you’d like to pm. I run a necro.

Posted by: Elementdot.6081

Elementdot.6081

I’ve been trying to look a group for Arah dungeon but only seen many elitists. I hate elitist, but I’m probably a hypocrite. I’ve done CoF and AC and you could probably say I’m an elitist, but only hate players who can’t dodge for crap or can’t spec for anything (using the wrong weapon in the wrong time/spec) and those who are blind when there’s a downed party member(s) next to them.

But again, I’m not one to say for Arah. I don’t know what I’m up against, only the rumors of this dungeon being hard/time consuming/brings out the rage of a player. I’d like to do it, get some armor pieces from Arah. If anyone is willing to help a player out, I’d love that.

Obal, I’m in the process of getting exotic accessories, I’ve only got 3 that aren’t exotic. I’m a poor player as I don’t farm for gold. I do plan on gearing out my warrior. :/

Posted by: Aurora.9048

Aurora.9048

hi, Obal
I’m working on my dungeon master title and I need some help for Arah

Profession: Guardian(shout build, full exotic gear, zerker trinket), Warrior(dps build, zerker/soldier mixed)
Experience: Path 1.
and I’ve checked out strife’s Arah guide already(thanks to strife, nice guide:))

I’m a good listener and lean fast. I’d like to join in your party if it has an available slot.
thanks!

Posted by: Ali.1420

Ali.1420

I would love some help with this dungeon. I have done story mode a few times but the one exp run was a complete failure. Please add me and a friend that really want to do this? Thanks

Posted by: YSEByy.9263

YSEByy.9263

I would love someone to run this dungeon with. Since i can’t find a party on gw2lfg for it, and i wanted to complete the set. Would be thankful if you added me.
Have a good day.

Posted by: Aurora.9048

Aurora.9048

it was a pretty smooth run with Obal and other friends just now!
thank you, Obal

looking forward to running with you

Posted by: Ali.1420

Ali.1420

Obal, thanks again for taking me to Arah. You are amazing and so helpful as well as patient with people that are very nooby… (me)

Posted by: Enas.3795

Enas.3795

Hello OP,

I would like a chance to explore Arah with you. Only recently got into dungeons and generally got through everything fine. Now I have only Arah left to do where Path 1 has been a 4 hour horrortrip despite success in the end. Let me know when you have the time, I´d appreciate it.

Best regards
Enas

Posted by: FuBio.8590

FuBio.8590

I’ve been trying to learn to run Arah(P3 for tokens) but so far all I’ve gotten are rejections from lfgs. I understand them not wanting to shoulder or carry anyone and risk failing but I would like the chance to gain some experience if someone(anyone really) would be willing to take me along.

I have a lvl 80 War(knight/zerk) and lvl 80 Necro(rabid stat) both in full exotic(except for secondary weapon sets that are rares which may disqualify me from some groups) that I could take depending on preference.

Normally I wouldn’t post on here to find a group but since it does seem to be tough finding Arah groups, and I don’t think just youtubing is enough to really understand, anyone running can send me a pm if they’re in a teaching mood. =] NA Server.

(edited by FuBio.8590)

Posted by: Avacier.5863

Avacier.5863

Obal and some other veterans have formed up a guild to help others for arah runs. Try checking the thread start by kumakichi. I had already done a few runs with them, great group of people.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Arah-Vets-grouping-together-to-do-Arah-Runs/page/3#post1596218

Posted by: Relf.6974

Relf.6974

Hey, do you still run arah? It seems like this post isn’t active anymore…If you still run arah please invite me =) thank you

Posted by: Relf.6974

Relf.6974

Thank you for taking your time to teach me and my friend and let us have experience tonight =)

Posted by: PoweredbyLinux.4891

PoweredbyLinux.4891

Ascension Of War
Profession: Guardian
Traited: AH Build, base of strifes025 guardian build, 6/6 lyssa. 0/10/30/30/0. Knights armor w/ a few Valkyrie pieces.
Experience: Have only done story in this dungeon.
Time: M-F given the proper heads up, anytime. Sat-Sun, Midnight-4am PST
Other: I wouldn’t consider myself a total noob on dungeons, I’ve done COF speed runs several times and ran multiple dungeons before, just never really did ARAH. Wishing i did earlier on cause now its impossible trying to find groups willing to take a noob.
Also, can use other classes if needed: Ranger|Mesmer|Engi|Guardian|War @ 80 Geared.
LF invite to this awesome guild

Always,
Ascension Of War [RP]

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

As long as you read the guides and watch the videos to get a grasp on what to do, you can generally fake it for the most part. Doing the first trash run on path 2 solo is good practice as well.

Posted by: Voodoo.1709

Voodoo.1709

We ran a path 3 the other night which worked quite well and I thank you for your teachings. I am definitely interested in learning some of the other paths at your convenience.

Posted by: oOdexterOo.1420

oOdexterOo.1420

Hello idk if you still do this but if you do I would like to join you as i want to learn arah. I have full exotic aurmor (cof) and I am a mesmer.

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

lol are u sure ur a mesmer not a necro
why dont you just pm him in game instead of a 8 month old thread

Posted by: oOdexterOo.1420

oOdexterOo.1420

lol ill do that…why would u think im a necro o.0