Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

So….my group and I attempted Arah on explore for the 2nd time, tonight. The first time was about a month ago, and we wiped over and over on the Lupicus, and just gave up.

Fast forward a month later to tonight, we’re wearing excellent equipment, and read over numerous guides on how to beat him. Group consisted of a mesmer, ranger, 2 necromancer, and a warrior, and we do path 3. We fly through the content, easy breezy. Time for the battle with Lupicus. We get pass the 1st phase on every single attempt, no issues whatsoever, we kill the grubs and DPS him down quickly. Phase 2 begins, and also the wipes begin. The AOE’s on the ground magically hit you even when you aren’t inside them, and this is the biggest issue. We wiped 8 times, and we eventually stopped. On the last wipe, he magically reset in the middle of the fight when he was at approximately 60% hp, and returned to full health (no, no one left the arena or his vicinity).

How do you beat this boss? We followed the guides and everything, it just seems impossible and unnecessarily difficult—especially with the AOE’s that somehow always hit you when you are outside their boundaries.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Sunreva.8714

Side note, what’s the easiest way to farm shards of zhaitan in Arah?

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Do paths 2 and 3. Good teams can clear them in 20-25 minutes (p3) and 30-40 minutes (p2).

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Sunreva.8714

We did path 3, and wiped on this boss 8 times. =/

Oh, are you talking about farming Shards?

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

The AOE circles are the end spot of a lot of projectiles he launches. They will hit you if you are inside the circles and also if you are in their trajectory, so the easiest way to avoid them is moving further away.
Wall of Reflection eases it a lot on a Guardian, so using the reflective bubble the mesmer has as soon as the circles appear could do wonders.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

No, I’m talking about normal runs. With time you will get experience to beat him consistently on the first attempt in 5 minutes (assuming you got some dps, unlike most pugs which use tanks/bunkers builds)

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

The AOE circles are the end spot of a lot of projectiles he launches. They will hit you if you are inside the circles and also if you are in their trajectory, so the easiest way to avoid them is moving further away.
Wall of Reflection eases it a lot on a Guardian, so using the reflective bubble the mesmer has as soon as the circles appear could do wonders.

Since I never use WoR during lupi fight, can it stop the aoe (because I know it can stop his single projectiles) and if yes, do you have to stay precisily at the location of WoR?

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I usually take guildies and do this run in around 20-30 mins, as mentioned above. The main thing here is, when taking pugs unfortunately gear isnt the whole picture (although it sure is a chunk of it). When i recruit I check a few things before starting. Call me an elitist scumbag (many do, it’s quite flattering) but it’s my group and I just dont have the time for idiots.

-Achievement points.
-Gear.
-Experience.

This helps filter out alot of bad players, although (obviously) not all of them.

You’ve read countless guides, so you know the fight.

For lupicus the rules for me are simple.

Stay calm.
Always have your camera pointed at him.
Bring stability skills, run speed,blinks and teleports, res skills for the downed if you have.
Assign people at the start for grubs.
Watch. Watch his movements. His hands in particular, and his face.

You say your biggest issue is the Aoe.

My advice: 1.- dont be trigger happy with your dodge skill. You have time between when the red circle appears, and when the projectile hits that red circle.You can walk out of alot of it, and save ur dodge for the ones you cant.
2.- If for whatever reason, you’ve used up your endurance and you know you’re about to get hit, try jumping as you run out of that circle, it can help.
3.- You say you get hit while not in the circles. What needs to be remembered is that, although they are circles, they are landing areas for projectiles, and if you’re right in front of that circle, that projectile is gonna pass through you on the way.
4.- Remember of course, that the more empowerment lupicus has, the more those nasty things are going to hit for.

This fight is not a DPS race. I do not know what gear sets your party was running but I strongly advise against glass cannons (berserker gear) and magic find sets. Run some toughness /vitality. This fight is all about staying up and alive through each phase.

Remember to watch your team mates as you go, be they guildies or pugs, you need to see who’s pulling you down in this fight and tell them what needs to change. One downed person can quickly turn into the whole team.

When i first did this fight it took my team 4 attempts and it was very frustrating. It was sloppy and horrible and we ran around like headless chickens. needless to say, as time went by, this fight became easier and easier.

I hope this is helpful and wish you good luck on your runs.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Icecreaman.5072

Icecreaman.5072

Since I never use WoR during lupi fight, can it stop the aoe (because I know it can stop his single projectiles) and if yes, do you have to stay precisily at the location of WoR?

Yes, it can stop his aoe attack, but you need to watch where you stand after throwing it down. Once I drop WoR I stand almost inside of it because if you stand too far back the ones that go over the wall and land behind can hit you. Also, Shield of Absorption and Shield of the Avenger might be worth trying out. Both can help block his attacks.

Also, using WoR on his rapid fire attack in stage three is pretty fun and does a lot of damage.

His aoe attack in stage 2 comes in at an angle so if you’re standing infront of the red circle you can still be hit by it.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

It stops the barrage AoE, that’s for sure.
About positioning, I figured that staying centered (because of the zig-zag travel of the projectiles) and slightly away from the wall (afraid of being hit by an AoE exploding just in front of the wall) should work the better. Have done Lupicus only once with it, so I don’t know if there are better placements.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Best way to avoid AoE attack on phase 2 is two dodges and additional skill. Two dodges (or one dodge and one skill) should be fine if you wait bit before dodging. I have tried numerous times to survive with just one dodge but it is simply unreliable.

On less serious note, you had a warrior, why didn’t he solo it? :P

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: AusterlitZ.7941

AusterlitZ.7941

not to sound harsh,but wiping 8 times?!maybe you and your party aren’t very good at playing this game…

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: pickpocket.2071

pickpocket.2071

the projectiles also bounce outwards, so if ur standing inbetween 2 red circles u can still get hit. Giga is my favorite boss fight all end dungeon bosses should be more like him in their own way and actually make this game not afkable

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

Yes, it can stop his aoe attack, but you need to watch where you stand after throwing it down. Once I drop WoR I stand almost inside of it because if you stand too far back the ones that go over the wall and land behind can hit you. Also, Shield of Absorption and Shield of the Avenger might be worth trying out. Both can help block his attacks.

Also, using WoR on his rapid fire attack in stage three is pretty fun and does a lot of damage.

His aoe attack in stage 2 comes in at an angle so if you’re standing infront of the red circle you can still be hit by it.

Well, I’m usually using shield#5 for AoE immunity. Also the trait V in honor line helps sometimes.

If you are saying to watch his hands, why assigning people to grubs?

To OP. You should consider bringing immunity/block/evade skills as well.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

The AOE’s on the ground magically hit you even when you aren’t inside them […] especially with the AOE’s that somehow always hit you when you are outside their boundaries.

In addition to the projectiles’ trajectory (mentioned above), remember that nearly all AoE circles in GW2 are bugged. The AoE will hit players even when they are 2 or 3 steps outside the circle. They seem to assume that your character is a maximum-size norn, and even then they will hit if your feet are just barely outside the circle.

I have no idea why Arena Net hasn’t fixed this yet. All they need to do is make the red circle bigger than the damage effect by the radius of a player’s collision cylinder (which is identical for all races). I know they’re aware of it; I’ve done AC with Chris Whiteside, and several people (he included) got hit by the troll’s AoE while standing clearly outside the red circle. He said they would look into it “straight away”. This was almost 3 months ago, still no fix.

I guess the AoE red circles use some highly obscure code that is very hard to change (they also seem unable to change their colour, despite the fact that they are almost invisible for colour blind people, as mentioned in a couple of other threads).

TL;DR: Nearly all AoE in GW2 hits outside the circles. Make sure you are at least two steps away from the edge, and not on the side the projectiles are coming from.

- Al Zheimer

(edited by Account.9832)

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

The AOE’s on the ground magically hit you even when you aren’t inside them […] especially with the AOE’s that somehow always hit you when you are outside their boundaries.

In addition to the projectiles’ trajectory (mentioned above), remember that nearly all AoE circles in GW2 are bugged. The AoE will hit players even when they are 2 or 3 steps outside the circle. They seem to assume that your character is a maximum-size norn, and even then they will hit if your feet are just barely outside the circle.

I have no idea why Arena Net hasn’t fixed this yet. All they need to do is make the red circle bigger than the damage effect by the radius of a player’s collision cylinder (which is identical for all races). I know they’re aware of it; I’ve done AC with Chris Whiteside, and several people (he included) got hit by the troll’s AoE while standing clearly outside the red circle. He said they would look into it “straight away”. This was almost 3 months ago, still no fix.

I guess the AoE red circles use some highly obscure code that is very hard to change (they also seem unable to change their colour, despite the fact that they are almost invisible for colour blind people, as mentioned in a couple of other threads).

TL;DR: Nearly all AoE in GW2 hits outside the circles. Make sure you are at least two steps away from the edge, and not on the side the projectiles are coming from.

I did not have time to read the whole thread, so I do not know if it was mentioned.

Lupicus fires SINGLE projectiles WITHOUT circles aswell. Watch them, dodge them.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

I meant these as separate statements.
As in:

• Assign people at the start for grubs.
  • Watch. Watch his movements. His hands in particular, and his face.

At the start, assign people to grubs.
I usually assign myself ( guardian) and another class with weak ranged damage.

When I say watch, I mean for the entire duration of the fight (After the grub phase of course). Once you have grubs down and he’s into his next phase, watch him. Even with all grubs killed and no empowerment you still need to watch this boss and his actions for the duration of the fight or you will die…You wouldn’t do this fight with your camera pointed away the whole time.

Phase 2, he will shadowstep, you need to watch for that and be ready to dodge. He will then turn towards the target he stepped to and spit, you need to be able to see when he does that, thus watching him.

Phase 3 he will lock on to a person and dome them, he will lock on to a person and spit, he will lock onto a person and with his hands, splatter them with goop, and with his mouth he will suck the life out of a person.. All things you can watch for and avoid.

(edited by swiftpaw.6397)

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

As in:

When I say watch, I mean for the entire duration of the fight, not just when you have people assigned to grubs. Once you have grubs down and he’s into his next phase, watch him. Not sure what you’re thinking, but even with all grubs killed and no empowerment you still need to watch this boss and his actions for the entire duration of the fight or you will die…You wouldn’t do this fight with your camera pointed away the whole time.

Phase 2, he will shadowstep, you need to watch for that and be ready to dodge. He will then turn towards the target he stepped to and spit, you need to be able to see when he does that, thus watching him.

Phase 3 he will lock on to a person and dome them, he will lock on to a person and spit, he will lock onto a person and with his hands, splatter them with goop, and with his mouth he will suck the life out of a person.. All things you can watch for and avoid.

I’m asking you why would you assign people for grubs if those people had been watching his hand.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Wethospu.6437

It is a different thing to just watch its hand than watch its hand and act accordingly.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

As in:

When I say watch, I mean for the entire duration of the fight, not just when you have people assigned to grubs. Once you have grubs down and he’s into his next phase, watch him. Not sure what you’re thinking, but even with all grubs killed and no empowerment you still need to watch this boss and his actions for the entire duration of the fight or you will die…You wouldn’t do this fight with your camera pointed away the whole time.

I’m asking you why would you assign people for grubs if those people had been watching his hand.

Now I have no idea what you’re talking about. I thought I was clear.
My method is at the start we all stack on top of each other and ranged DPS the boss while two sit with melee weapons on and kill any grubs that spawn on us. I figured this was standard practice. Once again, as I have said, you need to watch his hands and mouth after this point. killing grubs isn’t the whole fight. He uses his hands and mouth for attacks as mentioned above.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

It is a different thing to just watch its hand than watch its hand and act accordingly.

well I figured I had inferred that you would watch and then react -.-

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

My method is at the start we all stack on top of each other and ranged DPS the boss while two sit with melee weapons on and kill any grubs that spawn on us. I figured this was standard practice. Once again, as I have said, you need to watch his hands and mouth after this point. killing grubs isn’t the whole fight. He uses his hands and mouth for attacks as mentioned above.

This standard practice is less efficient because only 3 people attack lupi. Why not get those 2 people to attack lupi in melee? It’s a bit more dangerous because his kicks but it’s more fun this way (and faster).

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

This standard practice is less efficient because only 3 people attack lupi. Why not get those 2 people to attack lupi in melee? It’s a bit more dangerous because his kicks but it’s more fun this way (and faster).

Well my advise is to a guy who’s wiped 8 times, I figured I’d go with what’s going to be easier for him.. I also assumed that was the method he was using because everytime i pug, that’s what they wanna do :/

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

Well my advise is to a guy who’s wiped 8 times, I figured I’d go with what’s going to be easier for him.. I also assumed that was the method he was using because everytime i pug, that’s what they wanna do :/

Yesterday I took 4 firsttimers. I explained to them what to do. We didn’t have to kill grubs except the one that spawns during transition to phase 2.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

Yesterday I took 4 firsttimers. I explained to them what to do. We didn’t have to kill grubs except the one that spawns during transition to phase 2.

8 times he wiped…

8 times. And he and his party are in gear and know what to do..

I feel like we’re picking at straws here….

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

8 times he wiped…

My team could also have wiped 8 times. Firsttimers in arah, you can expect this sort of outcome. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try different tactics.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

8 times he wiped…

My team could also have wiped 8 times. Firsttimers in arah, you can expect this sort of outcome. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try different tactics.

I never said he couldn’t try it that way, I just assumed that was the way he was doing it. Not only this but yes, I will repeat again that during the fight you need to watch this boss and his actions. This has nothing to do with how you do the grubs in phase one. /end mindless discussion.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

I never said he couldn’t try it that way, I just assumed that was the way he was doing it. Not only this but yes, I will repeat again that during the fight you need to watch this boss and his actions. This has nothing to do with how you do the grubs in phase one. /end mindless discussion.

It might be pointless to you, but I find it ironic that you say about watching his actions while you clearly not doing that

To OP. If you are in EU server, you could give me pm and I could take 3-4 people to show the ropes.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

It might be pointless to you, but I find it ironic that you say about watching his actions while you clearly not doing that

To OP. If you are in EU server, you could give me pm and I could take 3-4 people to show the ropes.

And you are clearly trolling.

I assure you that when he’s spitting at me, I am watching and dodging it.
I assure that when he’s about to dome me, im watching and I avoid it.
I assure you that for every action I can avoid, I will, because I’m watching.

just because,when taking a pug, I do the grubs differently than you do,
does not somehow = not watching the boss.

You make a mountain out of a molehill.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

one thing not alot of people notice is when Lupus begins his AoE in phase 2 he fires a shadow bolt directly aimed at you (everyone) & aoe’s the room, the one aimed at you is the one hitting you outside of the circles.

it’s easy to tell on a Guardian because Aegis will block it and lupus wont even fire one at you.

so in short, make sure your ready to evade the moment he begins his aoe.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

one thing not alot of people notice is when Lupus begins his AoE in phase 2 he fires a shadow bolt directly aimed at you (everyone) & aoe’s the room, the one aimed at you is the one hitting you outside of the circles.

it’s easy to tell on a Guardian because Aegis will block it and lupus wont even fire one at you.

so in short, make sure your ready to evade the moment he begins his aoe.

Agreed, for this part, I pop retreat as soon as he hits that so people have that aegies and some run speed.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

You don’t watch phase 1 at all. You watch later phases. You sacrifice damage of your own party for something that can be avoided if you would have just watched his hand.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

You don’t watch phase 1 at all. You watch later phases. You sacrifice damage of your own party for something that can be avoided if you would have just watched his hand.

In a pug, where people are incapable, yes. that’s what has to be done. and when this guy has failed 8 times, this approach is likely better for him. You quote my helpful advice and turn it into a ’I’m a better player than you’ argument. Just for the record, I have done your method as well, and with my guildies I still do it. So it’s null. You just want an argument for the sake of arguing.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

haviz.1340

In a pug, where people are incapable, yes. that’s what has to be done. and when this guy has failed 8 times, this approach is likely better for him. You quote my helpful advice and turn it into a ’I’m a better player than you’ argument. Just for the record, I have done your method as well, and with my guildies I still do it. So it’s null. You just want an argument for the sake of arguing.

OP’s team is guild team, not a pug. Probably with a voice comm. And I’ve already said that I can do it with 4 firsttimers. And I’ve seen pugs unable to kill grubs. So I wouldn’t say that standard approach is most likely better.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

Lupicus fires SINGLE projectiles WITHOUT circles aswell. Watch them, dodge them.

The smoky things, yeah. They’re kind of hard to see but their range seems to be limited (less than 1200), so as long as the ranged players stay at maximum distance, they generally won’t be hit by those.

- Al Zheimer

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

swiftpaw.6397

OP’s team is guild team, not a pug. Probably with a voice comm. And I’ve already said that I can do it with 4 firsttimers. And I’ve seen pugs unable to kill grubs. So I wouldn’t say that standard approach is most likely better.

You also said yourself that doing it your way is ‘more dangerous’
. Whether he’s taking pugs or guild at this point.. since hes wiped 8 times doesnt matter, they are clearly having a bad time of it. Of course the ranged way isnt ‘better’, it takes longer, but there’s less of a chance for something to go wrong. I’m sure you did manage to do it with 4 new people, hell I know even I did it that way when I was new.. but for the sake of not having to to it again because people fail to watch, when with a pug, i’ll take the easier option. Of course if he’s failing to kill grubs (which it doesnt look like he is, based on his post) then try a different method, such as yours. this isn’t even the issue, this isn’t even what is being discussed. He has problems with Aoes. I was giving him tips on dodging those, and I think we can both agree it’s a good idea during all phases to watch his animations. That is all.

I stand by my damn post (crazy huh?) watch the boss’s attacks during the fight, regardless of which method you do grubs. Domes, spitting, shadow stepping, etc etc..

(edited by swiftpaw.6397)

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Stridix.4260

Stridix.4260

If u can time your dodge it is pretty easy. If ur endurance is low pop shields or teleport. Slowing him down or immobilize gives the aggroer time to recover a bit. And always stay in range.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

BUTTERBLUME.3217

The smoky things, yeah. They’re kind of hard to see but their range seems to be limited (less than 1200), so as long as the ranged players stay at maximum distance, they generally won’t be hit by those.

Do not know about that, I just dodge them as long as I have endurance available. Those do not one shot you unless he ate a few grubs, so it is not too bad even if you get hit.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Winds.3087

Winds.3087

http://www.gw2db.com/recipes/9074-bowl-s-of-orrian-truffle-and-meat-stew
This item and some reliable source of vigor magically transform lupicus into stargazer.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Wethospu.6437

Do not know about that, I just dodge them as long as I have endurance available. Those do not one shot you unless he ate a few grubs, so it is not too bad even if you get hit.

Side-step to one direction, change direction. Saves endurance.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

BUTTERBLUME.3217

Side-step to one direction, change direction. Saves endurance.

Do they not hit you if you do that? I am a warrior, so I do not run out of endurance anyways, but good to know ^

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Wethospu.6437

Or if you are a Warrior, just go melee (single-bot has minimum range).

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

BUTTERBLUME.3217

I melee him in phase 3 because it is super easy and you literally can not die, but I like to watch stuff on my second monitor while playing, so I just take the relaxed route and range attack him in phase 2 ^^

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Wethospu.6437

If you have aggro, phase 2 is extremely easy to melee. Without aggro you need to bit watch for single-bolts.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

BUTTERBLUME.3217

Oh I see, might do that as well then Thanks for the info.

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Wethospu.6437

You just need to recognize animations for aoe-attack (hits fast on melee) and melee-attack (slow but 17k damage). So you need some reflexes (not sure how well you can use your second monitor).

Arah and Lupicus, HOW?

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

So….my group and I attempted Arah on explore for the 2nd time, tonight. The first time was about a month ago, and we wiped over and over on the Lupicus, and just gave up.

Fast forward a month later to tonight, we’re wearing excellent equipment, and read over numerous guides on how to beat him. Group consisted of a mesmer, ranger, 2 necromancer, and a warrior, and we do path 3. We fly through the content, easy breezy. Time for the battle with Lupicus. We get pass the 1st phase on every single attempt, no issues whatsoever, we kill the grubs and DPS him down quickly. Phase 2 begins, and also the wipes begin. The AOE’s on the ground magically hit you even when you aren’t inside them, and this is the biggest issue. We wiped 8 times, and we eventually stopped. On the last wipe, he magically reset in the middle of the fight when he was at approximately 60% hp, and returned to full health (no, no one left the arena or his vicinity).

How do you beat this boss? We followed the guides and everything, it just seems impossible and unnecessarily difficult—especially with the AOE’s that somehow always hit you when you are outside their boundaries.

IF the circles on the ground are the biggest problem then try to stay at max range at all times, if you are not an expert at it this will be the only choice for now, Personally if you are not the focus of the boss you only got 2 things to worry about phase 2, the aoe circle and the random single target attack and lastly if he randomly decides to shadowstep towards you. When the circles start appearing his animation is very clear and its time to run away from them (never towards) you have a second or so after the circle appears before the hit actually hits so don’t use up all your dodges on it.

There’s some skills that help for your particular group, You have 2 necros, they should be using Death shroud while running from circles, death shroud when they single target attack goes toward them, this is in case your evasion of the circles/dodge fail, with signet of undeth and staff auto attack they should never run low on DS, they should also use the worm minion and place it in a safe place at the edge of the area, this is to teleport away from any danger. Warrior has shield that can block attacks, endure pain, stability and other useful abilities, I think they have it a little easier. Mesmer you have blink/portals (I don’t know if missile reflection works on lupi but if it does GG) and as a ranger you can be at even a greater range.

I think a problem might be that the person who lupicus focuses on might just be dying too fast on phase 2 and this is a problem because the less people on lupicus the harder it becomes to avoid his attacks, with signet of undeth and the warbanners, you should be able to rez people that are the best at avoiding the attacks when they go down.

Consider building optimal towards this fight, Necros shud invest in soul reaping here because of 25% slower DS rate, increase LF pool, Stability on DS and Move faster while in DS are all great traits to have on lup, signets recharge faster, minions recharge faster etc. seems like this fight is the only problem so you want to come best prepared. The only exception would be Simis on path 4 which instead you want to build for DPS (Don’t think it’s been fixed)

Lastly never stand right beside the person that Lupicus is focusing on, specially if shadowstepping it’s very dangerous to stay close together and you will go down fast this way. If he’s on you try to move away from people not towards them.

I hope this helps a bit.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

(edited by Zogyark.4597)