Arah and P3

Arah and P3

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

hello.

Do anyone else arah p1-p2-p4 because i been looking whole day for any of those path and all i see is P3, P3, P3, P3, P3, P3, P3, P3, P3.

maybe is time for Anet to nerf P3 and become hardest as other path to encourage people to run other path.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Arah and P3

Posted by: Luke.2643

Luke.2643

P2 is just as fast (if not faster) as p3 if people can skip things properly, its not popular because pugs generally can’t
P4 is not hard, just long, so obviously pugs will prefer the short ones.
probably the “hardest” is p1 (the one I like the least) because of pretty nasty running sequences and a very long path to take if the party wipes at lupi.

Arah and P3

Posted by: Inevitable.8920

Inevitable.8920

The long path to lupicus in p1 is actually due to a bug that’s been around since launch. If you notice the extra way point that spawns in p3 that confuses everyone. That way point is suppose to spawn in p1 after the tar elemental boss kill. For some reason the devs still have not fixed this which baffles me. In p3 you can use the wp but you cannot go anywhere as the door is still locked. Also in p2 the wp spawns after killing the berserker boss. This makes it pretty obvious its suppose to spawn in p1 but just never does.

Death and Taxes [DnT] – Inevitable

Arah and P3

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

finding a group is literally ridiculous for arah, WHOLE DAY and only been able to do the P3 and is just because is the only thing you can find in LFG. Talking about a dungeon finding tools?

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Arah and P3

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

The long path to lupicus in p1 is actually due to a bug that’s been around since launch. If you notice the extra way point that spawns in p3 that confuses everyone. That way point is suppose to spawn in p1 after the tar elemental boss kill. For some reason the devs still have not fixed this which baffles me. In p3 you can use the wp but you cannot go anywhere as the door is still locked. Also in p2 the wp spawns after killing the berserker boss. This makes it pretty obvious its suppose to spawn in p1 but just never does.

Wrong. The waypoint that spawns in p3 is 2 meters away from the one that is supposed to spawn after tar elemental but actually does after lupi/stargazer. (Not sure on that, just watched my map after a p1 run where wo got the waypoint you get in path 3 and realized there is 2x vault of holyness waypoint next to each other.)

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Arah and P3

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Maybe it’s time to make CoF longer or something?

One hour runs are not worth 60 tokens, it’s simple as that.

Arah and P3

Posted by: Inevitable.8920

Inevitable.8920

Wrong. The waypoint that spawns in p3 is 2 meters away from the one that is supposed to spawn after tar elemental but actually does after lupi/stargazer. (Not sure on that, just watched my map after a p1 run where wo got the waypoint you get in path 3 and realized there is 2x vault of holyness waypoint next to each other.)

It’s the same way point go do path 2 again and look.

Death and Taxes [DnT] – Inevitable

Arah and P3

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Did you try to open your own group? I never have any problems filling up my groups for arah p1-4. But then, Im not waiting for someone else to open lfg.

Arah and P3

Dub.1273

It’s the same way point go do path 2 again and look.

I said it is not the same one as the one that appears in path 3.
I’m not sure which one of them (p1 or p3) is the path 2 waypoint since they both have the same name.

Dub | [rT]

Arah and P3

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

p1 is easy, only did it once though, other that lupi, all bosses are pretty simple, other than lupi and the annoying hard mobs, the only thing annoying about arah is the huge mob skipping, and very far away waypoints, I mean, they stopped res rushing, why do waypoints have to be that far way, they should make a waypoint at the end of the corrosive light tunnel at p3

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Arah and P3

Posted by: Tierra.8615

Tierra.8615

Ah hey Dub, next time take a screenshot!

Attachments:

Arah and P3

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Path 1 is a pain in the kitten due to difficult trash skips without a Thief. None of my buddies play Thief, and we sure as hell aren’t gonna PUG one.

I used to do P2 more than P3, but it’s a tad slower so we only do it when someone needs tokens “now”.

Don’t even question why people don’t do P4. While I like it, and have done it a few times, people want reward in the dungeon. I believe ~40 minutes is a good speedrun time, so expect a lot higher on normal runs. It’s not worth many peoples’ time when they can do P3 in <20 minutes.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Arah and P3

Dub.1273

Ah hey Dub, next time take a screenshot!

Thanks for backing me up on that!

Dub | [rT]