Arah entrance bugged (Ring of Fire EU)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mavaho.1046

Mavaho.1046

Its been allmost a week now that the entrance of Arah is bugged on our server.
The waypoint is not contested but the gates wont open and even when the events trigger and u complete them the gates stay closed.
so when will this get fixed ? i opened a ticket on it and have been waiting for 2 days for a reply but nothing.. Today i just closed my ticket caus it probably wont do any good anyway. Plz look in to this asap because for the past 4-5 days NOBODY on the server can even enter the dungeon. as it stands now we cant complete our story either, the bugs inside all the dungeons are bad enough but now we cant even enter them anymore ??..
I realy hope this weeks patch wont be the same as this because u are breaking more then u are fixing whit them atm.
3 words could fix most of these problems PUBLIC TEST SERVER, its mind blowing an mmo of this size does not have one …

We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

(edited by Mavaho.1046)

Posted by: Chaos Zero.6837

Chaos Zero.6837

Same thing happened in our server: Aurora Glade.
Before the update the gates were bugged out for over a week and after the update we thought it was fixed. But no, it happened again.

Currently, the Gates of Arah event in this server is stuck on “The Pact are strategizing at Caer Brier.” The event just will not progress at all.

Posted by: seithan.4823

seithan.4823

Desolation server aswell. and twice trying to enter exploration mode with friends from Underworld and Gandara, it was the same thing. And its closing to 2 weeks now since it broken down.

Rig#1: i2500k@4Ghz/ 8GB Ram @ 1600/ Asus GTX580 CU
Rig#2: Core2duo@3Ghz/ 4GB DDR2/ 9800gtx+

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Sometimes i truly wonder if wasn’t better to just do a F2P open beta, waiting a stable working game, and then make an official launch with paid account for Christmas, meh
When FFXIV devs realized their game was too much bugged, turned the game as F2P for long. Now is stable, it’s again with a sub.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

Just to report: Sorrow’s Furnace is in the same situation, and it been the 2nd week in a row as well….

Posted by: pappas.4312

pappas.4312

Im from Underworld server and I report that gates are bugged for us too for some days now…

Posted by: majik.2035

majik.2035

several days going on Tarnished coast as well.