Arah exp mode? First time

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kirito.7893

Kirito.7893

I’m looking to do arah for the first time and was curious which paths are the least difficult and which class should i bring, that would be beneficial to the group?

[Bae] is gae

Posted by: orgraal.9856

orgraal.9856

I would probably start off doing p3 or p1 because they don’t have a lot of bosses with too many different skills. in p1 though, the skips are a bit harder (if you are planning on skipping stuff which is usually done here). If you have a warrior I would go with that just because you have a way easier time and you can help your team with offensive buffs. also beneficial are classes with a lot of reflects like guardian and mesmer because a lot of enemies use strong projectiles.

(edited by orgraal.9856)

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

I started learning arah by trying to solo it, it can be really difficult trying to learn it in a pug, because very experienced groups may kick you if you always lag behind, and if you put an add saying that you are new and that everyone is welcome you may end up with 900 ap players wearing greens and that will keep ragequitting on every death, and seriously, bad groups can make the dungeon more difficult than soloing it.

I recommend Brazil’s guide to how to solo arah p2 up to lupicus and how to solo lupicus, Lupicus is the most difficult boss there and he is in all paths, so if you know what does he do you will be good to pug the dungeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtpZ_k-QR-k&list=UUXb625IE1vjylfTRW3-B6Lg

The only problem with trying to solo p2 is the first boss, Belka, she can be really annoying, because she does a combo where she shoots a slow moving projectile that one shots you then she uses a knockback that puts you exatly on the place where the one-shot projectile lands, but after you learn how to deal with that it is doable. I recommend getting lots of harpy feathers for some short duration stealth during the skip parts which helps a lot too.

Edit: this is the Belka’s combo i’m talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90KklK_tag

(edited by Casmurro.9046)

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Soloing on warrior is good. It’s better if you can duo with a friend, especially so you can practice lupi.

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

The only problem with trying to solo p2 is the first boss, Belka, she can be really annoying, because she does a combo where she shoots a slow moving projectile that one shots you then she uses a knockback that puts you exatly on the place where the one-shot projectile lands, but after you learn how to deal with that it is doable. I recommend getting lots of harpy feathers for some short duration stealth during the skip parts which helps a lot too.

You can play it safe. When you find yourself far away from Belka, wait for the orb to fire, evade it, then move closer.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

I reckon it’s 1st a knock back and then a lightning bolt, or that’s just how I percieve it.

Snow Crows [SC]