Arah p2 Thief solo

Arah p2 Thief solo

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ticktickboom.9513

ticktickboom.9513

As there are a lot of warrior solo’s of this path, I decided to post a video for the thieves out there on how to solo Arah path 2 all legit. Have fun and feel free to ask any relevant questions.

http://youtu.be/Tb3DAx0un5c

Oh and btw: Where are all the thieves “selling arah p2 ~2g~ because the only thing I can do is glitching”?

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: blessing nosferatu.3784

blessing nosferatu.3784

I’m not 100% sure but If I remember correctly that “blink shortcut” got fixed 1 or 2 patches ago.

[rT]

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

They are selling ac p1.

Arah p2 Thief solo

ticktickboom.9513

I’m not 100% sure but If I remember correctly that “blink shortcut” got fixed 1 or 2 patches ago.

My question was more of rhetorical nature since, according to lfg, thief was by far the most popular class for “soloing” this path before the last patch.

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Exploiting is not soloing though, huehue.

Nevermind in the exploiter mind it’s still soloing.
How could i be so naive!

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

Aww I was hoping to see a non-glitched belka. Ah well, nice job regardless.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

Arah p2 Thief solo

ticktickboom.9513

Although I really don’t like to share a label with glitchers and exploiters, here is a so-called “non-glitched” belka: http://youtu.be/hLCIg2mYegc

Basically it is dullest fight ever. Spam #3 → win. I rather try to get a better time with the more-dmg-dealing backstabs even if that means I have to run out 1 or 2 times when making a mistake. Players’ll never improve their skill by pressing one button, even if it’s sucessfull.

Thanks anyway for your feedback rfdarko.

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

I was more referring to the fact that you ran past the bone-wall so she would stay in one spot. Running out quickly so you get ooc is imo questionable but probably ok. Glitching her so she doesn’t teleport (a major mechanic of the fight) is definitely not “fully legit”. With stealth you could probably run out without going past the bonewall.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

as a thief, the teleporting thing she does is more of an annoyance than a major mechanic. You CAN keep up with her and bounce around with teleports and stealth… but all it does is serve to add another couple minutes onto the fight for no good reason.

If you REALLY want to see one done with her still teleporting, I have one on my channel somewhere that’s really old. Not nearly as good as this run though.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Many classes need to run out of combat to regen health. This will cause her to glitch in most cases. Silly thing to complain about, teleport is barely worth counting as a mechanic anyway.

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

I hate teleporting at Belka. It seems so useful for keeping up with her and avoiding barrels. But do it at the wrong time and she’ll ball-oneshot you with pretty much no warning Q_Q Usually solo, and usually at around 5% health.

GJ OP, don’t see many thief solo vids for Arah.

Arah p2 Thief solo

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

here’s another solo where she teleports. Doesn’t make the fight harder for thief (except when she surprise 1 shots you for no reason), just makes it longer.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid