Arah p3 ritual bug

Arah p3 ritual bug

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

Hey everyone,
this bug happened the third time now to me: We send sb to unlock the waypoint in p3 after Lupicus, and when the person arrives at the altar, the npc doesn’t start the ritual.
It’s not the bug when she dies on the trashrun and looses the chicken. The npc still has the chicken and just follows any player who talks to her, but won’t start the ritual.
I’m not quite sure, but i think it always happened to me when I wasn’t extra careful and waited for the rest of the party til the waypoint spawned, but when i just made my way to the altar and wanted to start the ritual quickly.
Does anyone know a workaround or how to avoid this bug?
Greets
Lendruil

Edit: Problem solved, a friend told me the reason of the bug: Before blinking up to the bridge the npc first has to walk over a trigger spot and start her dialogue (“Up the slope…”)

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

(edited by Lendruil.9061)

Arah p3 ritual bug

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Yeah there’s no way to fix that bug.

The same bug happens at mage crusher too. If someone is in the area where he spawns before crusher+hunter dies, then she won’t examine the book after he is killed to trigger the cutscene.

You have to restart instance – I have tried luring trash mobs to kill her, I have tried a full party wipe, etc. Nothing works.