Arah p4. How much would you pay

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

To get a group to carry you through or just add you in after Simin was killed? The talks of 20g a slot seemed horrendous to me until I did lupicus with a bunch of pugs and repeatedly failed. I just can’t imagine what doing p4 with them would feel like.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posted by: Ioflux.4369

Ioflux.4369

I don’t, but I’d be glad to sell runs though if anyone is interested.

Posted by: Clouded Judgement.7834

Clouded Judgement.7834

If Dwayna was bested and it was on last boss I would easily pay 15g to get this done. Then they would nerf the fight and I would regret it lol.

This is all that stands between me and Dungeon Master. Im creating a zerk warrior for it.. A couple of times we got to 5% hp but then lost because she stealthed back up

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Pugged it last night. Seriously, all it takes is good players, not even good team setup. Did it with only 2 warriors and the rest random classes.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Verloren Stilte.9623

Verloren Stilte.9623

I would not pay a single dime, already completed it. I was the tear thrower. 2 thieves for dps, 1 mesmer for timewarp/spark, and 1 guardian for the other spark shepherd.

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

I would pay 20 g !

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

If Dwayna was bested and it was on last boss I would easily pay 15g to get this done. Then they would nerf the fight and I would regret it lol.

This is all that stands between me and Dungeon Master. Im creating a zerk warrior for it.. A couple of times we got to 5% hp but then lost because she stealthed back up

I can’t grasp it. If she stealthed at 5% why haven’t you run sparks? Don’t try this bruteforce tactics that is doomed to fail for most groups (though I can’t graps it either how’s that possible).

Pugged it last night. Seriously, all it takes is good players, not even good team setup. Did it with only 2 warriors and the rest random classes.

All you need is 2 players with brains. I’ve done it with 0 warriors and with necros, rangers etc.

Posted by: Fury.6281

Fury.6281

50 gold. I really need to buy my way to that dungeon MASTER title.

Posted by: Phoenix.7845

Phoenix.7845

If you need to pay for this path maybe you just don’t deserve the title.

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

I’d pay nothing. I’ve done it with 2 necros and me as the only warrior without any kind of bug abuse.

Posted by: MadRage.1584

MadRage.1584

A lot of people pay for arah path 4, even other paths including p3.

This is completely legit. There were dungeon runners even in gw1.

Saurian Lair [RAWR]
Guildwars2 Guild on Seafarer’s Rest
http://saurianlair.com

Posted by: Toxyn.9608

Toxyn.9608

I already have it through killing it “legit”. I have to agree with Phoenix; anyone who pays for the kill doesn’t deserve to wear a title claiming they have mastered dungeons.

“The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.”

Antonius Duarte – Elementalist – Kaineng

Posted by: figjam.5296

figjam.5296

I’d pay nothing..Did Path 4 on second try.

(1st try about 2 months ago, PuG, we didn’t pass lupicus and everybody left after few hours)

2nd try, 3 days ago.. (Thief, Guardian, 2 Warriors and a Mesmer).Everything went smooth till we reached Simen..At this point Mesmer left after few tries.
So, we got another Warrior.

Now, after trying and trying and trying for 4+ hours, we were about to give up..but na.. We checked for some tips and landed on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akoLjsITrk0

We did exactly same and nailed Simen in 2nd try.

Over all, it was on hell of an experience and challenging..Probably the best dungeon in game.

If you’re going to just pay for it, why play? why build all exotic gear and stuff?

Keep trying, it’s not hard if you know what to do.

Good luck.

The evil never ends. Just evolves.
Dungeon Master
Been there. Done that.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I will pay 100 gold. Please!

Posted by: Razzy.2741

Razzy.2741

Huh? You haven’t solo’ed this boss yet, Wethospu? I’m disappointed.

BEER Guild - Dungeon Riders

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

What is it with some players that care so much how others play this game? If you get the title, than you deserve it, regardless of how you got it: paying or playing.

On a side note, I don’t find the content easy or difficult. I find the content easy or difficult for myself.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

haviz.1340

What is it with some players that care so much how others play this game? If you get the title, than you deserve it, regardless of how you got it: paying or playing.

Oh, boy.

Phoenix.7845

I have no problem with people buying dungeon master title. The problem is people who bought it and like to brag how skilled they are. With people buying arah runs you could very well display “Golden” title and it would show as much info about your skill.

Negrul.5423

So we agree that buying the title is not the issue. Good.

Posted by: pdfrod.1948

pdfrod.1948

What is the point of buying out a title?

haviz.1340

To play the game how you want to play, isn’t that obvious?

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I think this game really sucks. I want to use Salvage Kits as a currency but it doesn’t let me.
OMG ANET YOU LIED TO ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO “PLAY LIKE YOU WANT”???

We need better titles. Rename “Dungeon Master” to “Dungeon Apprentice”.

pdfrod.1948

I want to use Salvage Kits as a currency but it doesn’t let me.

Yeah it totally sucks. I have 200 friends that have gone back to WoW because of this.

We need better titles. Rename “Dungeon Master” to “Dungeon Apprentice”

“Dungeon pimp” would be more appropriate.

Negrul.5423

No idea.
But it sure doesn’t mean you are a skilled player just because you have it.

haviz.1340

No idea.
But it sure doesn’t mean you are a skilled player just because you have it.

WHAT? Everyone knows that having Dungeon Master means you’re the elite.

Posted by: Sovta.4719

Sovta.4719

Even if you buy it good players will figure out you are noob when doing harder dungeons.

pdfrod.1948

Even if you buy it good players will figure out you are noob when doing harder dungeons.

Exactly. So why buy it?

haviz.1340

It’s not like that people who have done it legit are any better than those who have bought or failed at Simin.

Exactly. So why buy it?

Achievemet points.

Posted by: Sovta.4719

Sovta.4719

It’s not like that people who have done it legit are any better than those who have bought or failed at Simin.

Exactly. So why buy it?

Achievemet points.

Yea, players who killed simin regular way must be noobs.
Achievement points (if you mean Hobby dungeon explorer) are mostly bugged anyway.

haviz.1340

Achievement points (if you mean Hobby dungeon explorer) are mostly bugged anyway.

I’ve killed Simin about 30 times now. With various groups/team composition, with 3 or 4 people. I know I carried around 80-90 bads and I know that whenever I see dungeon master in my group I can only expect one thing from them – truly mastered dungeon, namely knowing how to glitch every single boss.

Rising Dusk.2408

I have nothing against those who bought it, it just cheapens the title is all. There’s nothing wrong with that. I did every dungeon path as legitimately as I could for my own personal edification, and that’s all that really matters in that regard. I still don’t wear it because I feel some of my other titles are more impressive and speak to my skills more, but I did the work for it mostly because I’m a completeness geek; I love having things 100%.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

People always say nothing means exp.

People go legendary dont mean anything, people say achivement points dont mean anything, people say level doesnt mean anything, people say titles dont mean anything.

PSA: THEY DO MEAN SOMETHING :P just because you dont have it, dont h8

haviz.1340

People go legendary dont mean anything, people say achivement points dont mean anything, people say level doesnt mean anything, people say titles dont mean anything.

Almost everyone who posted in this thread has this title. And I know people with 900 ach points who killed Simin and are better than people with 5k+ points.

Rising Dusk.2408

I like achievement points because they make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Exactly. So why buy it?

Achievemet points.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer is working.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Phoenix.7845

Determination. Also this is a thread about buying dungeon master title. Bought title doesn’t really mean much.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer is working.

But only in a few paths.

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

selling spots at the end boss should be instant ban. its highly abusive aka exploiting a system to the max… i cannot find a method in the game which explain the term exploit more then this :/

(edited by Erebus.7568)

haviz.1340

selling spots at the end boss should be instant ban. its highly abusive aka exploiting a system to the max… i cannot find a method in the game which explain the term exploit more then this :/

Well, fortunately for those who are doing it, anet said it was legit.

Posted by: Fury.6281

Fury.6281

Well, fortunately for those who are doing it, anet said it was legit.

Ill take a run ASAP! 50 Gold PLZ!