Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

4hrs trying to do it everytime she went to 50% she stealthed and regenerated, not a big deal my team had a HUGE DPS, after 5 hrs just a few downs here and there always that had 50% just stealthed and went invul.

for thos who might hurr durr “i beated” when? after looking a lot said the 4/1 spark exploit.

guess what my team didnt want to use an EXPLOIT to win after 3hrs guess what, everyone said “wich exploit is that and how can we use it?” but it doesnt work anymore so 5hrs and Simin 1-2 doing dungeon 7 hours wasted into something that probably has been bugged since before and guess what we the players are the non-payed game testers.

im pretty upset.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

I’m selling arah p4 slots with a buddy of mine on US for 15g. We 2 man arah p4(and simin) as 2 DPS warriors almost daily with hardly any issue and never encountered this bug. To those that are more experienced in arah p4: It’s intended that Simin goes back to stealth rather fast, isn’t it? We always only get a few seconds to DPS her before she goes back to stealth, but we always managed to clear it.

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

The faster your sparks, the more time you have to DPS. Her second phase is a ~45 seconds timer which starts once she stealths. You then have 45 seconds until she will stealth again.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

next time record it on video so we can all see it

Oceanic [LOD]

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

my team had a HUGE DPS, after 5 hrs just a few downs here and there always that had 50% just stealthed and went invul.

-_- ok well.. I beat it just this morning..No problems.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

The 4/1 doesn’t work and hasn’t worked for months. Also:

http://youtu.be/4UJzTRerE3I
http://youtu.be/OubXI71w9aw
http://youtu.be/i4NtL6g1LYE
http://youtu.be/nmFx8KIb26Q

get it

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Unfortunately there’s already been a thread about this DOS and only a couple of us have seen it ourselves and thus believe it. I guess we’re just the lucky ones.

Yeah the second time I did this Path, we actually had even less DPS than the first time when the bug stopped us. Yet we beat her in like 3 spark pulls an had no problems whatso’ever, completely unlike the first time when the Bug between her shifting from Phase1 to Phase2 would constantly cause her to Invuln again nomatter how quickly sparks were pulled.

No we didn’t think to record it either b/c I stupidly assumed that this forum had understanding folks in it… It Does Not. Infact that’s it’s entire “thing”, is to just constantly rip on everyone. Even the guys who solo Lupicus still get ripped on…

Try not to take it personally that no one else believes you.
Just file a ticket with Support instead… it’s the only way it will get noticed.
And make sure you’re very specific that it’s a bug with her switching between Phase1 and Phase2. Any bosses with multiple phases can get similar bugs if they were left idle too long.

(edited by ilr.9675)

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Yes, this bug happens (rarely) and yes, there are even more bugs with her like sparks being active while he’s not stealthed. That in turn makes her not swapping phases.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

Simin bugged for me as well!!!!!

But. It was the other way. >.> She never went invuln/invis. Just stood there and took it til she died.

Anyways, I actually don’t feel like Simin is a DPS check anymore. I actually feel like her fight looks something like this:
Fight her down to 50%, then she goes invis.
Her health starts to regen up towards 60%, where it will stop. If you haven’t run the sparks back before she hits 60% health, then she’ll just go invis again at 50%. So long as you get the sparks back before her health hits that mark, you can get her past 50%. Anytime she goes invis, you have until she regens that 10% of her health to get those sparks back.

This is just a pet theory, of course, and I haven’t really tried to test it. (Today would have been a good day because my group wasn’t very heavy on the dps. But… Simin bugged.)

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

ilr.9675

Or cheese the whole transition from Phase1 to Phase2 with a TimeWarp Mesmer :p

I still think they could have scripted it a bit better b/c just the coding structure itself leaves an obvious variable mishandling allocation that can lead to a constant Loop in the transition from Phase 1 to 2 back to 1. (Just having a Pet alive can apparently cause Lupi to do this too…. surprised the hell out of me that I was told “let it die!!!” when most rangers can’t keep them alive nomatter what)

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

haviz.1340

Once she stealths you have 45 seconds to run the sparks and dps her down. Her hp shouldn’t matter unless you won’t dps her below 50%.

Lupi goes back to p2 because he steals hp from a pet which he often targets first.

Dat 45 seconds filter…. they should add some exceptions for the love of grenth.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

Denial, were you spark pulls slow, or fast?

Because as pointed out in this thread already, you’ll always have 45 secs between invulnerablities, in that time you need to both pull the sparks and DPS her. If your spark pulls are slow (more than 30 seconds) you won’t have a lot of time to DPS her down.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

I did P4 recently (a month ago max), it was bugged in the sense that the 45sec cooldown didn’t exist, she would stealth wherever she liked (normally between 10-25secs max, here and there she stealthed again in less than 10 secs), but still we managed to beat her by doing the sparks really fast and hitting as much as we could in that time.

It took us a while and we had to reset the fight to try properly and knowing better about the lack of cd, but on second try we did it without problems. Our sparks were really really fast.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Oddly i run path 4 daily and I didn’t encounter the 50% bug since the regeneration rework.

Dub | [rT]

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Oddly i run path 4 daily and I didn’t encounter the 50% bug since the regeneration rework.

I think we both know why that isn’t a very credible statement

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Dub.1273

Huehuehue.

Dub | [rT]

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

She bugged out on Cookie and I the other day. She just went AFK or something.

Brazil

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Dub.1273

Cookie let her eat some crumble of cookie.
She didn’t knew about the stuff he consumed before.

Dub | [rT]

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Maybe we should take her flowers next time since she was probably feeling sad.

Brazil

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Dub.1273

Yeah after the heavy mace stuff you must be nice to her next time.

Dub | [rT]

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Bright.9160

All this innuendo is actually pretty funny when you know what they’re talking about…

“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

haviz.1340

I have no idea what are they talking about but it must be something shady.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

ilr.9675

Huehuehue.

I get it (for a change)

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

haviz.1340

Mordekaiser es numero uno?

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Mordekaiser es numero uno?

6 Gunblades

Brazil

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: PandorasBane.2319

PandorasBane.2319

She is definitely not bugged. If you have questions in regards how to beat him. As Brazil have demonstrated, there are plenty of videos out there. If you want an in game demonstration, I’d be more than welcome to have you on one of my p4 runs.

Just going to point this out, She CAN BE bugged. I do not know how or why, but a few times when my group has straight up dps her in the corner, she will not dissappear after the initial. half way point. Anyone else has experienced this?

Chix Vi
80 Elementalist/Guardian/Mesmer/War
[SAO][Rx][Noob]

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Bright.9160

I do not know how or why, but a few times when my group has straight up dps her in the corner, she will not dissappear after the initial. half way point. Anyone else has experienced this?

‘No’

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

She is definitely not bugged. If you have questions in regards how to beat him. As Brazil have demonstrated, there are plenty of videos out there. If you want an in game demonstration, I’d be more than welcome to have you on one of my p4 runs.

Just going to point this out, She CAN BE bugged. I do not know how or why, but a few times when my group has straight up dps her in the corner, she will not dissappear after the initial. half way point. Anyone else has experienced this?

Nope, never.

Brazil

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Not even once.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

That Simin fight is bugged as hell.
Either the sparks go crazy and they just don’t fall in their places or the boss will not hide with all the sparks still being out.
Happened almost every time I’ve tried it. I was hoping that the developers had already fixed that encounter…

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

Arah p4 Simin is BUGGED.

ilr.9675

/bathsalts

…so many spiders… oh man … oh god