Arah path 4: Need for Dungeon Master

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

This title has less prestige than Master Crafter and gives only 10 achievement points. You better do jumping puzzle if you want just those little points.

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Some of us don’t care about the points or the prestige. I personally only want the title as it is a PvE goal to achieve.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Posted by: kandolo.2574

kandolo.2574

My guild actually focuses on getting people the Dungeon Master title. We are planning on running Arah Path 4 on President’s Day. PM me if interested. I wouldn’t mind having two groups.

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

I like to express my interest in doing Arah P4.
2 of my toons are suitable for the simin fight I believe:
-AH hammer guardian, using my SE hammer I have 2.8k atk, 50% crit, 30% crit damage without food. I plan to get all the berserker ascended trinkets to replace my current knight ones to pack a stronger punch.
_ Glass cannon’ish mesmer, all gear are zerkers except for the armor which are straight from the lyssa temple. Only made this alt for fun but if she can contribute more to completing this dungeon I will definitely use it.

My free days are weekends but they are actually fridays and saturdays in US timezones. I have only did P2 and P3 before, but I have done them many times. I am on Dragonbrand, a US servers.

I wouldn’t say I’m a very skilled player but I can follow instructions.

Oceanic [LOD]

Posted by: kyrie.8530

kyrie.8530

i have come to her two times now, only to see we only could get her down till 20 % hp. ending with the one who made the team to ragequit, i am also interrested in joing anyone for this, got a berserker warrior.
<- EU server

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

EU server here.
Still trying to find people interested, it takes hours just to find a group for this path.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Got my DM quite a while ago, but haven’t done p4 in ages. I’m willing to help any EU guys with my glass warr pew pew.

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

Again, anyone on EU that wants to run this path?

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

Me. Saddly the only char i got exotic berserker gear on is my necro.

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

Posted by: Biohazard.4196

Biohazard.4196

I’ve tried a couple of times and still have not completed this path. As such, I’d just like to update the thread indicating that I am still interested, should anyone organize a group for NA servers.

At the moment, I have a Guardian in berserker’s gear and am leveling a Mesmer.

SynfulChaot.3169

I’m arranging a run this upcoming Friday (Feb 22) at about 14:00 server time on NA servers. I’ve got a few spots free, so ping me in game or send me a PM if you are interested

Posted by: Chryzo.8906

Chryzo.8906

Hello,

For those of you on EU servers. I can mount a run for Arah path 4 on Sunday 25th.

Conditions are as follow:

• run starts around 15h30 (Paris time)
  • bringing motivation it can be a very annoying fight, expect to spend 4 hours in the dongeon if Simin gets annoying
  • using mumble => pretty much a must for reactivity
  • understand english and not being annoyed by my accent
  • NO RUNE POPPING PETS ! (yes they aggro sparks those idiots), and even worse, no pet at all. Sorry for the rangers out there atm, but until they fix the sparks to lock only onto players I won’t be bringing them in C4

I do not garanty a down since I don’t know who will come atm If you are interestedd, PM me or whisp me ingame
For your information, I’ll either be on my warrior zerker or my herding gardian depending on group composition.

Later,

PS: Yes I down it with my usual group

SynfulChaot.3169

I’m arranging a run this upcoming Friday (Feb 22) at about 14:00 server time on NA servers. I’ve got a few spots free, so ping me in game or send me a PM if you are interested.

We’ve still got room for another in our Arah attempt tomorrow. If interested, ping me in-game or send me a PM.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Ok guys so i have helped about half a dozen groups with this now. But please only pm me once you get to simian. I will only help your group with her fight and then leave right after, please dont expect me to run the entire dungeon before this fight.

Posted by: Forgetmenot.7032

Forgetmenot.7032

Managed to do this over the weekend after avoiding it for over a month or so. Team was Thief(me yay),Guardian,Warrior,Warrior and a mesmer. We had our mesmer dedicated to throwing tears at frozen people (who called it out on TS). Our guardian was support build for our two warriors so they would not get one shot by the red circles of doom in case they stood in them. Myself took the duty of the orbs that you can only body pull to the center. I would recommend you keep count of how many of the orbs you have placed into the center. The small circles of light that you are suppose to put them in bug out like crazy and will confuse the crap out of you if you try to keep track of them that way.
How we did it was we would dps her down to around past 50% health, she would teleport to heal. I would put 4 orbs into the center. Then we would let her regen her health to full. She would spawn again. We dps her down to 50% again (Make sure you don’t use your major cooldowns here, you are going to want them soon) she vanishes again. I run over and put ONE orb in. And she spawns again and we burst her down. (Use elite cooldowns and timewarp at this time)

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

This title has less prestige than Master Crafter and gives only 10 achievement points. You better do jumping puzzle if you want just those little points.

I’m still trying to look for team for Master Crafter. Can anyone help me out?