Arah path selling

Arah path selling

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its not a problem. You sell dungeon runs at your own risk, since its not supported by Anet.

Then you buy Dungeons at your own risk, too. Therefore kicking ppl after they payed me 20g for arah p4 is fine and I cannot be reported for this, since its not supportet by Anet.

That is true. Anet wont do anything even if you scam peoples precursors or legendaries. So never try to save 15% of trading post fees.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Arah path selling

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

On the topic of general path selling, do people actually buy arah4 from lfg?

Was kinda annoying to spend a plenty of time duoing it only to spend an hour getting no buyers.

Only managed to sell it twice and it wasn’t a full party even.

Defeated by packet loss.

Arah path selling

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

On the topic of general path selling, do people actually buy arah4 from lfg?

Was kinda annoying to spend a plenty of time duoing it only to spend an hour getting no buyers.

Only managed to sell it twice and it wasn’t a full party even.

Yes people do. I usually try to arrange my buyers befor ei even start the run for p4 though. Simpler all around.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Arah path selling

Posted by: Upham.6137

Upham.6137

Considering p4 takes roughly about 3-4 hours to complete, I’d say that’s resonable

For a full party of bearbows wearing Magi/Giver gear, maybe.

So I bought my first P2 run the other day, I was just looking to run P3 or 4 and saw a LFG offering P2 at 4 (yes, four) gold, and I thought kitten that’s pretty nice.
So I joined knowing that I was possibly gonna waste 4 gold and get kicked, but no, it went alright, and the guy was super nice (if you ever see a “Vel” something warrior selling spots, he’s a nice dude).

Bläck Dähliä

Arah path selling

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Considering p4 takes roughly about 3-4 hours to complete, I’d say that’s resonable

For a full party of bearbows wearing Magi/Giver gear, maybe.

So I bought my first P2 run the other day, I was just looking to run P3 or 4 and saw a LFG offering P2 at 4 (yes, four) gold, and I thought kitten that’s pretty nice.
So I joined knowing that I was possibly gonna waste 4 gold and get kicked, but no, it went alright, and the guy was super nice (if you ever see a “Vel” something warrior selling spots, he’s a nice dude).

Do you mean Vix?

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Arah path selling

Upham.6137

Do you mean Vix?

Agh, I can’t check atm, but his name was “Vel -something asian-”, playing a norn female.
I’ve never seen another LFG offering P2 at 4 gold, lol

Bläck Dähliä

Arah path selling

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Do you mean Vix?

Agh, I can’t check atm, but his name was “Vel -something asian-”, playing a norn female.

Not who I was thinking of then :P I think that’s Emanuel, though. He posts here sometimes.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Arah path selling

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

Nah, my norns are all males. I do more Arah runs on my EU account nowadays and only do more “casual” runs with my guild on US. Sometimes some people ask to buy runs, so i simply leave at the end and tell my group to invite those people to finish the run.

I also get way too much lag to finish runs solo in reasonable times(to me) lately.

Just contact me ingame if you want to buy arah clears or if you want to do regular runs(you’ll need full elitist gear aka. berserker or assassin for this though).

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

Arah path selling

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Do you mean Vix?

There are plenty of people selling for 4g or less on EU servers, but most of them exploited through path 2.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Arah path selling

Posted by: Kazoo Cherry.7921

Kazoo Cherry.7921

Hey, stopped playing for about 6 months and just started again but am I missing something? I don’t get what selling it means. People are paying to enter the dungeon with just the last boss up or something? So they don’t have to run it? As I remember only p4 was long and the final boss required some decent DPS but then I remember that they nerfed him. So what has changed since then? I remember doing p2 and p3 daily til I got all my armor. Did they buff those too?

Arah path selling

Posted by: Holion.5604

Holion.5604

p2 isnt even hard

Arah path selling

Upham.6137

p2 isnt even hard

Which Arah path is even hard for anyone who’s familiar with the dungeon?

And getting 3.25 gold, some karma, a boss box and 60 Arah tokens for 4 gold in less than 10 minutes sounds good to me.
I could save maybe 25-50 silver running it myself, at the risk of getting terrible pugs and being stuck there for 2 hours. Which I’ve done a lot of times with p1 and 4, but I don’t even like p2.

Bläck Dähliä

Arah path selling

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

We had a pug quit in the middle. We 4 manned the rest of the dungeon. Sold the last slot. I don’t think that’s cancerous.

If people are okay with selling, and people are okay with buying, it’s fine.

RIP in peace Robert

Arah path selling

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Hmm.. sold a path (in a duo) on Saturday… Is this how falling to the Dark Side feels like?

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

Arah path selling

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Hmm.. sold a path (in a duo) on Saturday… Is this how falling to the Dark Side feels like?

Do you feel guilty?

Arah path selling

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Well, not like we kicked anyone, but with all this QQ it seems like the evuuuulest!!1! thing one could do in this game. :p

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

Arah path selling

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I understand selling/buying for people who just want tokens quickly, but dungeon completion?!
If one wants a Dungeon Master title, one should earn a Dungeon Master title.

if you only ever pug, p4 can be the road block, Simin is a fairly simple fight but without some coordination (and pretty much being full zerker) it’s like going up against the infinite hp pool.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Arah path selling

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

Do you mean Vix?

There are plenty of people selling for 4g or less on EU servers, but most of them exploited through path 2.

They aren’t selling for 4g or less because they exploited through it in no time. They do it to have a chance to sell the path at all, which also applies to legit sellers.

Arah path selling

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

23 runs for a full set of Arah.
115 gold at the cheapeast and it will take 23 days.
In 23days, you can probably learn all 4 paths and gotten your set from playing the fast paths. I guess I am just jealous because I didn’t think of this before =(.

16-20g/run if you can fill a full group.

[DONE]

Arah path selling

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

23 runs for a full set of Arah.
115 gold at the cheapeast and it will take 23 days.
In 23days, you can probably learn all 4 paths and gotten your set from playing the fast paths. I guess I am just jealous because I didn’t think of this before =(.

16-20g/run if you can fill a full group.

You forgot to include your time per run? During those 23 days, people who paid invest literally no time in those runs.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Arah path selling

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

115g sounds fair for an armor set that is roughly equivilant in “prestige” (cant wait for the snarky ‘there is nothing prestigious about either’ comments) to cultural t3. Sounds like a perfectly functioning market to me.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Arah path selling

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

(cant wait for the snarky ‘there is nothing prestigious about either’ comments)

I hate when you nullify my posts before I even respond =( Stupid null field.

RIP in peace Robert