Arah's extreme makeover

Arah's extreme makeover

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Hey folks,

Some guildies and I noticed today while running arah that the whole place is a new pungent shade of green. It’s especially noticeable at the crystalline entities spawn at path 1. But its not just that spot, the whole dungeon is this nasty tinge of yellowish green, and the fangs near alphard are this weird orange color instead of their pale yellow too.

So has everyone been experiencing this? And has anet acknowledged it as a bug? Or are we to endure this new palette shift to what was once a rather aesthetic dungeon?

Arah's extreme makeover

Posted by: franco.2645

franco.2645

Sometimes I wish I were less color blind to notice changes like this… At Alphard today I was too annoyed by the camera change to think of anything else. Just curious, for someone having troubles with colors like me, was the old palette not consisted of pungent green and shady orange?

Arah's extreme makeover

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

Sounds like a case of someone committing the atrocity of playing with post processing enabled

Arah's extreme makeover

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Yes Lorgus I noticed it too. It’s really strange, like the hue/saturation is distracting. I have always had postprocessing on low before and it never looked like this so evidently they’ve changed it or perhaps it’s bugged like seemingly everything else, who knows :P

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Arah's extreme makeover

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Master dobe told you to kick post processing’s kitten , doe.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Arah's extreme makeover

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

Anet ‘accidentally’ deleted low post processing option. There’s only no post processing or high post processing. Good luck to your eyes.

Arah's extreme makeover

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Arah always looked like digested, throw-up, eaten and digested again. I’d say what shade that has is irrelevant.