Arah shard runs are gamebreaking.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Khemizt.5104

Khemizt.5104

I am the tallest possible norn meaning i’m taller than any class and cannot make the jump over the wall to get to the 2nd boss of the dungeon consistently… Here it goes, FIX THE STUPID WALL JUMP TO THE 2ND BOSS SO EVERYONE CAN MAKE OR BLOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s rediculous that you guys blocked off the easy passage and left the moronic wall jump all this did was force people to people to take that route, harder for lower end cpu’s and norns to get over, the majority of the people just use that and it ruins the game for us because we cannot consistently scale the wall that you designed so please take the few minutes of coding it would take to block this off so I can get back to shard runs without this ridiculous method, it obviously wasn’t intended so why is taking so long to code and invisible wall and block it off like you did with the other?

That or fix the clearance so I can get through like everyone else… It isn’t hard, a game like this needs balance, I shouldn’t be the one telling you this…………………..

Posted by: Khemizt.5104

Khemizt.5104

If this is the intended purpose then, staff, please let me know so I can invest my money/shard in a nice greatsword to jump over the wall. Otherwise fix it so I can play the endgame.

Posted by: Macero.6934

Macero.6934

Why would people not do shard runs? not like completing the dungeon is worth it.

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I thought all races have the same collision/hitbox?

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

I thought all races have the same collision/hitbox?

This is what I heard as well.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: ZetaStriker.9142

ZetaStriker.9142

Yeah, Norn aren’t at a disadvantage on jumps. Only Charr are, really, because of their awkward run animation making it hard to tell where you’re “standing”.

Posted by: Gies.3824

Gies.3824

When they drop the shard rate on the first two bosses to 1 and load the end after Giganticus with more shards, know that it was your fault and that I am a happier man.

Posted by: afflaq.3947

afflaq.3947

When they drop the shard rate on the first two bosses to 1 and load the end after Giganticus with more shards, know that it was your fault and that I am a happier man.

This. A hundred times this. This can’t happen soon enough.

Darkwing [hug], Charr Thief | Charred [hug] – Charr Elementalist | Crystal Desert

Posted by: NCSglasninja.8795

NCSglasninja.8795

I read the last two posts as “I’m an angry butthurt person and I want others to be miserable with me!”

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

I read the last two posts as “I’m an angry butthurt person and I want others to be miserable with me!”

I read your post as “I’m using this bug/exploit/hole to farm a crapload of shards and I don’t want Anet to fix this”.

If the devs put trash mobs in the path you’re supposed to take, it’s not so that you can avoid them and go directly to the boss by jumping over a wall.